Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who else has absolutely terrible proportions?  (Read 8981 times)

meursault

Who else has absolutely terrible proportions?
« on: March 13, 2015, 09:41:05 PM »

5'10", 33 inch inseam, 5'11" wingspan but forearms of a child

I'd still do LL anyway if I had the money but it's like god doesn't want me to. Anyone else here have absolutely terrible proportions for CLL? I mean, I don't really care much, I'd still lengthen to 6'2", but thinking about my bodily proportions does make me a bit melancholic. Wish I at least had broad shoulders, long arms, and wrists that didn't look like they belonged on a 12 year old girl as a consolation prize.
Quote from: some bitch I found on a forum
Im 5'2' and I LOVE tall men and most of the guys that asked me out were tall lol.

Alittletooshort

Re: Who else has absolutely terrible proportions?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 05:00:26 PM »

I always thought that my proportions are kinda weird cause I have super long arms and pretty short legs, LL might improve my proportions a little. I'm not extremly flexible but I can touch the ground with the full flat palm of my hands without any problems.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 05:09:31 PM »

I always thought that my proportions are kinda weird cause I have super long arms and pretty short legs, LL might improve my proportions a little. I'm not extremly flexible but I can touch the ground with the full flat palm of my hands without any problems.
All of us start with very high expectations, you'll see about your proportions during the lengthening process, if you feels it's too much just stop.

Damit I acutally wanted to quote you and not myself :D

Uppland

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 05:24:04 PM »

Mate we're the same height and my inseam is only sightly shorter than yours. Also my wingspan is 174CM, my wrists have always been really thin, and my hands are noticeably smaller than my dads even though he is only 8CM taller.

I feel your pain man, but I've studied my proportions a lot and I'm pretty certain I could pull of 7-8CM while still looking pretty good.

It's possible to lengthen your clavicle and humerus anyway so If you really want it you can still look good at 188CM.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 05:30:23 PM »

Didn't read your comment carfully Uppland :P Thought you meant me haha I deleted my actual comment.

PANDA:BEAR..

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 07:12:00 PM »

Hey ... Does anyone know how I can measure my tibial and femurs without any X-rays ... I would like to know a rough idea .. :-)

ItsMyLife

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 07:28:48 PM »

Mate we're the same height and my inseam is only sightly shorter than yours. Also my wingspan is 174CM, my wrists have always been really thin, and my hands are noticeably smaller than my dads even though he is only 8CM taller.

I feel your pain man, but I've studied my proportions a lot and I'm pretty certain I could pull of 7-8CM while still looking pretty good.

It's possible to lengthen your clavicle and humerus anyway so If you really want it you can still look good at 188CM.

so you want to be like 185 cm+ with 174 cm wingspan.

dude, you will look freakish! I have ur wingspan and I am stopping at 182. (-8 cm ape index)

NewHeights

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 09:24:42 PM »

5'10", 33 inch inseam, 5'11" wingspan but forearms of a child

I'd still do LL anyway if I had the money but it's like god doesn't want me to. Anyone else here have absolutely terrible proportions for CLL? I mean, I don't really care much, I'd still lengthen to 6'2", but thinking about my bodily proportions does make me a bit melancholic. Wish I at least had broad shoulders, long arms, and wrists that didn't look like they belonged on a 12 year old girl as a consolation prize.

It's none of my business so you don't have to answer, but if you decide to answer, why do you want to do CLL, as 5' 10" is a great height?

If you decide to do CLL, why don't you shoot for 6' to 6' 1", as your proportions will still be in the normal range?

I would NEVER go for an ape index worse than -2 inches.
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Uppland

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2015, 09:43:46 PM »

so you want to be like 185 cm+ with 174 cm wingspan.

dude, you will look freakish! I have ur wingspan and I am stopping at 182. (-8 cm ape index)

Not really because my arms are not short, I've just got a thin frame. My proportions will be similar to OBG except I plan to lengthen a bit more.

Morgenst.

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2015, 11:11:46 PM »

I'd say I do as far my torso. I've got a 82cm SH and a 170cm wingspan it's insanely troublesome

Alittletooshort

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 12:01:17 AM »

I just measured my sitting height and the result I got was 98cm´s, can this be true?  ???
There is probably an error in my measurement, I do have a very large torso compared to my height but it seems to much  ;D

NewHeights

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 12:23:46 AM »

I just measured my sitting height and the result I got was 98cm´s, can this be true?  ???
There is probably an error in my measurement, I do have a very large torso compared to my height but it seems to much  ;D

Absolutely it can be true, and you are probably the beat suited person or one of them for CLL based on your current proportions. Huge wingspan and huge torso. You are basically a natural 6' 2" dude with short legs lol.

I wish you the best if you decide to go through with the surgery. I wish I had a wider armspan. It's currently just over 5' 10" and my nighttime height is just over 5' 9"
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)

Deepak Chopra

• Newbi
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 01:38:16 AM »

How in the world can someone be so insecure at 178 cm that they are willing to throw away 30 - 100 thousand dollars to break their legs and become less athletic than before? I think you guys should see psychologist instead.
I've got to do what I've got to do.

Morgenst.

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2015, 02:32:57 AM »

How in the world can someone be so insecure at 178 cm that they are willing to throw away 30 - 100 thousand dollars to break their legs and become less athletic than before? I think you guys should see psychologist instead.

That's a very broad opinion. I'm 162cm I don't believe I need a psychologist because Id like to be of average height in my country.

NewHeights

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2015, 02:44:58 AM »

Honestly, I think most of us need a psychologist (I'm seeing one actually). There are hundreds of millions of short men in the world and only a few hundred if even people are on this forum considering one of the most extreme medical procedures on the planet.

But I agree with you, being average height or above and considering this is even more extreme, and psychotic behavior.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2015, 04:29:49 AM »

Not really because my arms are not short, I've just got a thin frame. My proportions will be similar to OBG except I plan to lengthen a bit more.

my arms are long too.

its not about thin frame.

even if u build ur deltoid, your wingspan will be still the same.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2015, 04:31:17 AM »

Honestly, I think most of us need a psychologist (I'm seeing one actually). There are hundreds of millions of short men in the world and only a few hundred if even people are on this forum considering one of the most extreme medical procedures on the planet.

But I agree with you, being average height or above and considering this is even more extreme, and psychotic behavior.

like the six feet people who wanna lengthen a few more inches eg endomorphisme

ReadRothbard

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2015, 06:03:09 AM »

I have relatively long arms and short legs with a large frame, so I can pull off ll pretty well. I have a 27 inch inseam.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Alittletooshort

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2015, 01:27:16 PM »

I´m well aware that´s it kinda extreme to do this at an already average height but why can´t people understand that it must be awesome to actually be "tall" :P

hadrian

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 09:18:13 AM »

I´m well aware that´s it kinda extreme to do this at an already average height but why can´t people understand that it must be awesome to actually be "tall" :P
Many of the people who spout that nonsense adage are of average height themselves for their countries. Don't mind them, they are just coping the best they can. Don't feel any shame or guilt for wanting to be tall for your country, you're just being logical here.
Is it time to close this chapter of my life, and look towards the future?
Pages: [1]   Go Up