Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Connection between footsize and height?  (Read 903 times)

Canon

Connection between footsize and height?
« on: July 10, 2019, 01:44:12 AM »

Hi, is there a relationship between foot size and height? Could you please post your data and we could see.

Me:

shoes US 11 - EU 45,5
Height 185

kravmaga

• Visitor
Re: Connection between footsize and height?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 03:10:30 AM »

https://www.statcrunch.com/5.0/viewreport.php?reportid=35115

Im 5 foot 5/ 5 foot 6 though and I have the same shoe size as you do

Knik

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 11:02:18 AM »

my uncle is 6'2 and only 42 EU while my brother is 5'10 and 43 EU
Looking for Pili

177cmm

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 02:05:04 PM »

181cm / 40 EU

Iron_Man

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 09:58:39 PM »

173-174 cm / 25,5 cm

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 11:54:55 PM »

166cm-167cm  shoe size EU 42

Odd everyone's feet here seems to be smaller than the apparent average regardless of height
Maybe there's a correlation between foot size and height neurosis lol.

Looking at the R squared value on the data provided ,it seems that the correlation is nowhere near as strong as you would expect for height and foot size

177cmm

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 12:44:43 AM »

166cm-167cm  shoe size EU 42

Odd everyone's feet here seems to be smaller than the apparent average regardless of height
Maybe there's a correlation between foot size and height neurosis lol.

Looking at the R squared value on the data provided ,it seems that the correlation is nowhere near as strong as you would expect for height and foot size

Who the fk cares honestly about foot size? I'm so happy having 40 EU being 181cm. My friend who has 43-4 when he is in shop he can't find shoes he wants coz its average size for male in my country and shop is always out of these sizes. While I have no problems with that.
For example one of my cousins (male) is 188cm and may be 42EU size and my another cousin (girl) who is 11 years old and already 162cm has my foot size while I'm almost 20cm taller. And do u think someone cares about this? Well we can notice but nobody gives a  sh1t

People becoming still bigger and bigger losers and sometimes even foot size can be their problems.

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2019, 12:49:43 AM »

Who the fk cares honestly about foot size? I'm so happy having 40 EU being 181cm. My friend who has 43-4 when he is in shop he can't find shoes he wants coz its average size for male in my country and shop is always out of these sizes. While I have no problems with that.
For example one of my cousins (male) is 188cm and may be 42EU size and my another cousin (girl) who is 11 years old and already 162cm has my foot size while I'm almost 20cm taller. And do u think someone cares about this? Well we can notice but nobody gives a  sh1t

People becoming still bigger and bigger losers and sometimes even foot size can be their problems.

I was joking dude. One thing I will say however is bigger feet ,long arms ,long torso and broad shoulders will definitely help with proportions after the surgery.

Shops are always out of stock of my shoe size it's irritating and makes me wish my feet were smaller or bigger for convenience sake lol
But yeah you're right no one cares about foot size

177cmm

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2019, 02:44:37 AM »

It wasn't clearly to you, just for all people who are worried about such a stupid things like shoe size XD and they think that if they had 3 sizes bigger than they would get girl xd OK sure somewhere is dumb like that

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2019, 03:34:08 AM »

Yeah XD if anyone thinks like that they need help lol .A girl would either not notice it or find it 'cute'.
Pages: [1]   Go Up