Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: "Dutch guys are so hot"  (Read 32689 times)

w1988

"Dutch guys are so hot"
« on: March 15, 2015, 06:15:33 PM »

Hey I thought about something that I think nobody has picked up on.

Guys in Holland/Scandinavia are known to be the tallest, but you never hear girls say "Dutch guys are so hot" or "those Swedish guys are so fit". If country comes into play then it's usually Italian, French, Spanish, etc (i.e. countries where guys are much shorter, if not the shortest in the region).

Just wanted to say that because it seems EVERY thread always has guy that writes a "in Sweden" or "guys in Denmark" or some BS 'mommy never hugged me' post (you know who you are).
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

Uppland

Re: "Dutch guys are so hot"
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 06:18:32 PM »

Well I live in Sweden so it's relevant.

Do you hear this from people who have actually visited France/Spain and Holland/Scandinavia? Because I hear a lot of people talking about how "beautiful" us swedes are -so much that I've begun to find it annoying.

w1988

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 06:21:58 PM »

Well I live in Sweden so it's relevant.

Do you hear this from people who have actually visited France/Spain and Holland/Scandinavia? Because I hear a lot of people talking about how "beautiful" us swedes are -so much that I've begun to find it annoying.

They aren't talking about you (the men), they are talking about the woman (probably the reason why you are annoyed?), Scandinavian women are undoubtedly more attractive in general. Most of the guys are tall/big but also fat, pudgy, pale and boring as fk. I live in London, and never heard of a girl use Danish, Swedish, etc to positively describe a male.

Good examples would be Chile and Italy. Many people consider those places to have many attractive people but it's only 1 sided — Chile has attractive women but guys are ugly as fk and Italy has attractive men but women are ugly as fk. Again, Scandinavia we're only talking about the women when it comes to describing as your people as 'attractive'.
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 06:34:28 PM »

They aren't talking about you (the men), they are talking about the woman (probably the reason why you are annoyed?), Scandinavian women are undoubtedly more attractive in general. Most of the guys are tall/big but also fat, pudgy, pale and boring as fk. I live in London, and never heard of a girl use Danish, Swedish, etc to positively describe a male.

Good examples would be Chile and Italy. Many people consider those places to have many attractive people but it's only 1 sided — Chile has attractive women but guys are ugly as fk and Italy has attractive men but women are ugly as fk. Again, Scandinavia we're only talking about the women when it comes to describing as your people as 'attractive'.

my friend sat on a plane towards  a Scandinavian country and he was perturbed. everyone was so fat and squeezed like a tuna in a plane.... fat and tall.

Uppland

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 06:41:43 PM »

Hah, well I guess I learned something. People really aren't that fat though but I suppose stereotypes are stereotypes.

Beardedguy

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 06:46:18 PM »

I guess they think italians, french or spanish guys are the hottest because scandinavian girls find fair hair and blue eyes so common and so they look for something more darker, maybe brunette. So I guess it doesnt have to do too much with height
Height: 180 (5'11)
Wingspan: 186.5 (6'1 1/2)
Desired height: 1.88 (6'2)
Weight: 67kg (147lb)

Uppland

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2015, 06:50:39 PM »

I guess they think italians, french or spanish guys are the hottest because scandinavian girls find fair hair and blue eyes so common and so they look for something more darker, maybe brunette. So I guess it doesnt have to do too much with height

No I've noticed girls talking about italian men, it's a cliché just like all british men are supposed to be posh with bad teeth, the dutch are liberal people in wooden shoes and the french are self absorbed artists. Silly stuff all arouond.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2015, 06:55:34 PM »

In the end it all comes down to personal preference, all these images like the romantic french guy or the passionate italians are rather sterotypes created by the movie industry than reality. Arguing about sterotypes is not really epedient in my eyes :P

w1988

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015, 07:07:30 PM »

My point was how so many people here point out the Dutch/Scandinavians as if they're winning a race of attractiveness. Like bro, are they really?

Uppland

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 07:11:17 PM »

My point was how so many people here point out the Dutch/Scandinavians as if they're winning a race of attractiveness. Like bro, are they really?

I really don't know if it makes sense to brand one population as "attractive" or "ugly"

What I can say is that scandinavians are a bit taller than other Europeans on average, except for the dutch who are the tallest in the world. Make of that what you will.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 07:28:45 PM »

The bigger height isn´t even really noticable, I´ve visited Stockholm and the only thing I noticed that more people were blond but that was is it.
Like Uppland said to characterizing a whole nation as good looking or not is pointless :P

ItsMyLife

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 07:33:55 PM »

on my flight to abu dhabi I noticed many Caucasians and most are fat.. Asians are skinnier. same thing for the flight to Singapore (some Australians going towards Brisbane). ,average height hovers around 178. I would be above average at 183.

Uppland

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 07:38:31 PM »

The bigger height isn´t even really noticable, I´ve visited Stockholm and the only thing I noticed that more people were blond but that was is it.
Like Uppland said to characterizing a whole nation as good looking or not is pointless :P

Really, I always see so many tall people in Stockholm, maybe it was tourist season?

on my flight to abu dhabi I noticed many Caucasians and most are fat.. Asians are skinnier. same thing for the flight to Singapore (some Australians going towards Brisbane). ,average height hovers around 178. I would be above average at 183.

Doesn't surprise me western people (at least middle age and up) don't live very healthy lives. Asians are smaller in general though so it makes sense that they percieve westerners as big or fat.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2015, 07:15:06 AM »

Dutch and Swedish guys are HUGE in comparison to the rest of the europeans, but that does not mean that French nor Italians are short. In fact, most of the Europeans are above 175 cm tall. Probably the only country in which you may see a slightly shorter group of males is in Spain, where 165 cm is short but still type of common to see out of the streets (just as in Mexico and the rest of Latin America, you won't be get called names for being short unless you are 160 cm or under like me).
5'1", 100 lbs

Freewill

• "You can do anything you set your mind to man"
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2015, 07:43:55 AM »

I have seen lot of european/american girls in usa and london and in uae hanging around with saudi or qatari or uae boys. The average height of saudi boys is  around 177cm and most of them are rich with dark thick hairs, brown/wheatish complexion and athletic body type.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2015, 12:15:57 PM »

Really, I always see so many tall people in Stockholm, maybe it was tourist season?

Doesn't surprise me western people (at least middle age and up) don't live very healthy lives. Asians are smaller in general though so it makes sense that they percieve westerners as big or fat.
Yes it's different when you think of italy, spain or maybe France but there is absolutly no noticable difference between austrians germans or ppl from sweden. I am very attentive to the heights of people and I really didn't notice any height difference.

Beardedguy

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2015, 01:02:32 AM »

Man, as a chilean you are totally wrong. The most attractive women in Latin America are from Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil and, althought I hate to agree with it, Perú.
Height: 180 (5'11)
Wingspan: 186.5 (6'1 1/2)
Desired height: 1.88 (6'2)
Weight: 67kg (147lb)

Uppland

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2015, 01:14:44 AM »

Man, as a chilean you are totally wrong. The most attractive women in Latin America are from Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil and, althought I hate to agree with it, Perú.

Swedish women are overrated, they're often tall with little curves and even less charm.

Colombian:

Swedish

YellowSpike

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2015, 01:34:55 AM »

My weakness has always been waspy-looking women. I love blondes and redheads with blue eyes. It kinda works because I have that Mediterranean look that a lot of them seem to dig. Too bad I don't have the Swedish height to go with it lol...I guess life would be too easy then.

hadrian

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2015, 01:36:39 AM »

Aren't you from the UK? That would explain it really, the UK has an infatuation with everything Italian and has a strange complex about their fair features. I live in one of the more diverse states in the US and have personally heard women discuss their infatuation for english and especially scandinavian males multiple times. In fact I knew this one girl in school who was half icelandic, her father had had sex with so many women in this area that some of them decided to keep his child even after he flew back to iceland so he wouldn't have to raise them. I was checking the facebooks of some of my high school girl peers and way too many of them went to study in the Midwest and especially Minnesota, a part of the US known for people of Scandinavian/German ancestry. There was also 1 girl that went to study abroad in the UK, 1 to Ireland, and 3 of them went to Sweden. in comparison there was one girl who went to study in Paris and that's it. A tall fair featured male is basically the ideal for many women here. Tall being the emphasized part, since there are so many short people here a noticeably tall male(187-200cm) usually has multiple dating options and many suitors at any give time.
Is it time to close this chapter of my life, and look towards the future?

YellowSpike

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2015, 01:39:03 AM »

No, I'm not from the UK, I'm American. When I was in Italy, everyone would approach me speaking Italian, but I don't speak it. I blended in very well lol.

And yeah, tall will always be the emphasized part. Women like TALL (first and foremost), dark and handsome. Oh well...two outta three's not bad (especially since I'm at least 5'8" now, which is decent).

hadrian

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2015, 01:49:22 AM »

No, I'm not from the UK, I'm American. When I was in Italy, everyone would approach me speaking Italian, but I don't speak it. I blended in very well lol.

And yeah, tall will always be the emphasized part. Women like TALL (first and foremost), dark and handsome. Oh well...two outta three's not bad (especially since I'm at least 5'8" now, which is decent).
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to OP. In my state blonde guys actually have an advantage because of their rarity and a lot of women have a blonde fetish, since 'dark' is the norm here. I'm sure it's the opposite in places where fair features are commonplace.

Uppland

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2015, 01:52:32 AM »

How tall are you then Hadrian and what are your plans?

Too bad I'm not blonde nor do I have blue eyes, nor am I tall. I really don't look very scandinavian even though my family is swedish through and through.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2015, 01:53:23 AM »

Swedish women are overrated, they're often tall with little curves and even less charm.

Colombian:

Swedish

I´d prefere the swedish girl :D
I just love tall girls with long legs, the perfect girl for me would be around 180

YellowSpike

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2015, 01:56:36 AM »

I agree, I'd go with the Swedish girl too. Smoking hot and exactly my type!

Uppland

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2015, 01:59:22 AM »

I´d prefere the swedish girl :D
I just love tall girls with long legs, the perfect girl for me would be around 180

Try your luck in Northern Europe.

hadrian

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2015, 02:00:29 AM »

In all fairness I have also lived in a more rural area in a different state before with a small Italian community. Italian guys did great there. In fact i'm sure mediterranean guys do fine everywhere. Mediterraneans/Francophones also have their culture going for them, so the ideal here would probably be both blonde and Italian.

How tall are you then Hadrian and what are your plans?

Too bad I'm not blonde nor do I have blue eyes, nor am I tall. I really don't look very scandinavian even though my family is swedish through and through.
I am 183cm with a wingspan of 186-187cm and my goal is to reach 190-200cm. I've met scandinavians before, even with all the stereotypes most of them have brown hair, so I wouldnt feel weird about not being a blond Swede man. I'm a dark haired white male.

Uppland

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2015, 02:03:25 AM »

I agree, I'd go with the Swedish girl too. Smoking hot and exactly my type!

Shallow, stuck up, rich and hard to impress? You would love Stockholm.

Uppland

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2015, 02:06:49 AM »

I am 183cm with a wingspan of 186-187cm and my goal is to reach 190-200cm. 

190CM is doable in one surgery while staying within the "safe" amout more or less.

You're lucky about that height but think about the risk/reward in your case, although I'm sure you do.

YellowSpike

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2015, 02:09:50 AM »

Meh, I just meant my type physically...to find a girl that hot with a winning personality is like finding a needle in a haystack the size of the planet.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2015, 02:13:22 AM »

So far I only had very positive experiences with people from sweden (my parents have some swedish friends who come and visit us from time to time). Friendly, well educated, eloquent and open minded, maybe because they are professors at a university in Lund but even when I was Sweden myself, the people seemed waaaaay nicer than were I am from :P
Idk much about the younger generation though, never got in touch with people in my age.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up