Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: What Sysop/Apotheosis REALLY looks like  (Read 66219 times)

mediocre

Re: What Sysop/Apotheosis REALLY looks like
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2014, 06:08:26 AM »

Ah... You two, so sweet.

And orlandoflorida I'm sorry I never meant to piss you off. You know some times brothers fight lol but they make

smitty

• Visitor
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2014, 01:52:09 PM »

Thank you very much Mediocre and orlandoflorida for your welcoming words)))) And orlandoflorida I'm sorry I never meant to piss you off. You know some times brothers fight lol but they make up))

Now at the last stage of my LL I have a lot of experience and knowledge that I'm willing to share to help others. Specially now that I have all the time in the world to do it. After I go back home I'm not sure Ill be able to come to the forums as often as I do now.

Rgkey

Thanks for sharing your experience RGkey. Your approach Brother to Brother in LL community touched me.

Saavedra

« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2014, 10:34:02 PM »

So does Apo really have bad proportions? Anymore anecdotes from those who knew him during lengthening?

Adriano

« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2014, 01:22:02 AM »

Apo looks fine.

Those who think he is not are simply guys with personal issues against him.

he does have small arms and feet for his height though. However, I have met many guys who tower me ( around 6+ inches taller than me) and wearing the same shoe size as me.

In short, the looks normal.

Smallguy

« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2014, 04:32:53 AM »

Adriano,

I believe that you were also the only one who commented that Crazy 6+ looked fine when I showed those natural/unaltered photos.

A bald head, a wrinkled face (mid or late 40s) and a 21cm+ of disproportionate body... followed by a quirky personality and an inability to obtain a full-time job which result in praying on short people online for money - if all these qualities look fine to you then so be it. I guess everyone's standards are at different levels.

Actually... I still keep in touch with people who have met Apoth in person. I would like to take a screen-shot of their comments and post it on here one of these days.

I also remember that you like to lengthened over 5 inches but that is no need to defend demi-villain like Apoth.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Hanna84

« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2014, 03:08:54 PM »

It doesn't matter what people think he looks like as long as he feels comfortable in his body. Just my 2 Cents... And I think he looks fine, too.
Starting height: 1,58m
Goal: 1,65m
OP: 31.10.2013

Finished lengthening: 28.02.2014 Achieved: 9cm :-)  New height: 1,67cm :-)

Saavedra

« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2014, 03:30:57 PM »

He has the same sitting height as me, roughly 93ish cm.  I know sitting height isn't 100% accurate but it's a good estimate l someone's proportions. I look weird in any mockup past 181cm.  There's no way he looks good at 190. I've never met anyone taller than 6'1" with my sitting height. Ever.

shawty

« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2014, 03:42:35 PM »

are his arm photoshopped in the after pics or did he lenghten those. does anyone know his wingspan and before/after height?

Saavedra

« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2014, 09:07:42 PM »

are his arm photoshopped in the after pics or did he lenghten those. does anyone know his wingspan and before/after height?

I don't think they are.  I think he said his wingspan was about 179-180cm.

Saavedra

« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2014, 05:04:21 PM »

I reckon if he stuck to 182cm he'd have looked much better.

Saavedra

« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2014, 08:51:25 PM »

There's no way he looks as good as he claims at his height.

I know you all don't like using sitting height in determining proportions, but his sitting height is around 93.5 - same as mine.  Obviously, it's not completely accurate - but it's good enough to get a rough estimate.  People with the same body length aren't going to have sitting heights that vary by 4-5cm.  No, it'll vary by a matter of <1 cm. 

Anyway, beside the point - his sitting height is 93.5.   I believe him, mainly because looking at his stadiometer picture, he has the same torso length as me.  At 188cm, a 93cm sitting height puts him below the 5duth percentile for SH/H ratio.  Even if you doubt the accuracy of sitting height, it's hardly like he's actually in the 50th percentile for torso/leg ratio and his sitting height lets him down.  No.  We can safely assume his proportions are below the 5th percentile.  To put that into perspective: that means in a room of 100 people, only 5 will have his leg/body ratio or worse. 

Furthermore, My mockups clearly show I cannot pull off more than 6' - even then, I look quite leggy.  I'm pretty sure I'll be doing 5cms on femurs and calling it quits.  I'll be 180-180.5cm, in better proportion that Sysop, and still be a good solid height.  I wouldn't want to be 6'2" anyway, I don't feel like a tall person - 5'11" is more than enough. 

jerry

« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2014, 09:08:56 PM »

Quit beating a dead horse.  Does it matter what his proportions are?   Unless you have the exact wingspan/starting height and plan for 20cm , start worrying about your own proportions.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 09:21:16 PM by jerry »

Saavedra

« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2014, 09:19:31 PM »

Quit beating a dead horse.  Does it matter what his proportions are? 

Unless you have the exact wingspan/starting height and plan for 20cm , start worrying about your own proportions.

Of course it matters.  He's telling people he looks 'fine' and 'great' and posting sketchy photos pointed at flattering angles, giving naive people the impression that they too can lengthen 20cm and look fine too.  Not everyone can lengthen 20cm from a proportions perspective, yet he's saying they can. 

And for the record, I have the same length torso as him, the same torso width, and a 6'1.5" wingspan, and I'm 100% sure that at his height I would look weird.  Enough for me to prefer being 180cm over 188cm. 

theuprising

« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2014, 10:37:32 PM »

Of course it matters.  He's telling people he looks 'fine' and 'great' and posting sketchy photos pointed at flattering angles, giving naive people the impression that they too can lengthen 20cm and look fine too.  Not everyone can lengthen 20cm from a proportions perspective, yet he's saying they can. 

And for the record, I have the same length torso as him, the same torso width, and a 6'1.5" wingspan, and I'm 100% sure that at his height I would look weird.  Enough for me to prefer being 180cm over 188cm.

Right on. I've got a 180cm wingspan and very similar starting stats to him and mock ups over 182 cm start to look freaky. Obviously he looks ok when he was doing his modelling shot with his arm dipping touching his boxers but when standing normally no.

It is a bit of a circle jerk regarding proportions though on LL forums everyone likes to say that other people look fine because no one wants to be seen as unsupportive. I've now seen several cases where people are fooled by the clothing some guy who is sub 165cm to start with, who does a huge lengthening (over 8cm) then saying he looks fine even though its obvious the arms and hands are too small for that height. People will want to hit certain targets regardless of how their proportions look. I now get why the best doctors are the most conservative when it comes to this. The big gains muck up natural bio-mechanics e.g tibia is 80% femur length.

Hanna84

« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2014, 11:05:59 PM »

Who cares what other people think, as long as you are satisfied with your height??
Is your own life so boring that you keep on thinking about a stranger's proportions??
Starting height: 1,58m
Goal: 1,65m
OP: 31.10.2013

Finished lengthening: 28.02.2014 Achieved: 9cm :-)  New height: 1,67cm :-)

Sweden

« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2014, 12:46:04 AM »

They can look alright, until they sit down.

That's where you truly see something is very off with this person.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Ronaldo

« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2014, 12:57:21 AM »

Better to do mockup of your own proportions and post it for others to comment, then waste time guessing what somebody else look like.   It's all different for every individual. 

theuprising

« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2014, 04:04:09 AM »

They can look alright, until they sit down.

That's where you truly see something is very off with this person.

This is what I mean in that there are way more aspects to becoming taller with LL than just getting the cm.
Your added height now effects every part of your body. 
It needs to be taken more seriously in this community.

Saavedra

« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2014, 08:00:36 AM »

I didn't meant to be snarky. I really don't understand why people keep on discussing about Apotheosis' proportions and to allege that he might have edited his pictures because he CAN'T look good after lengthening 20cm. I actually met patients who did around 16-18cm that looked great. Of course that doesn't mean that everybody could lengthen that much, it's very individual, but at least it's possible.

Of course some people can lengthen 20cm.  My argument is Apo hasn't pulled it off aesthetically as well as he claims to, and that's dangerous for the community because they'll be people with shorter torsos than him thinking "Hey, his body is only 1-3cm longer than mine, I can lengthen the same length and look practically the same" when in reality they can't. It varies from person to person. 

My point it, given all the evidence Sysop gave us with his original photos/sitting height, It's hard to see how he can look as "great" as he claims he does.  If he's happy with his proportions, good for him.  I just want people to really consider before doing excessive lengthening of 10+ whether they really will look fine afterwards, or whether they're deluding themselves.  Height>proportions in most cases, but that doesn't mean proportions don't matter.  Apotheosis is using himself as evidence to push forward his claim that "proportions don't matter" when that evidence, as many of us have noticed, is faulty or fraudulent. 

Sweden

« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2014, 09:50:42 AM »

No healthy human can pull off 20cm.

Photos are not real life.
If we all would sit down when SySop is towering us and then be at eye level at the table would make everyone wonder.
Especially if there's a natural 6' guy who will have a taller sitting height than him.

173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Smallguy

« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2014, 06:48:01 PM »

Hanna and Risingshorty are right.

Let's move on from this garbage topic. I just typed an essay post but decided to delete it and replace it by this one line. Every time I see my crooked legs in the mirror, I feel pissed.

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Saavedra

« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2014, 07:01:18 PM »

Hanna and Risingshorty are right.

Let's move on from this garbage topic. I just typed an essay post but decided to delete it and replace it by this one line. Every time I see my crooked legs in the mirror, I feel pissed.

Surely if you want to move on from this topic, you can do - just stop viewing it and posting to it.  I thought we weren't like the old forum - can't we let those who want to discuss something discuss it with others who want to discuss the same thing?  I don't see why you need to stop everyone talking about something just because you don't like it for whatever reason.  Proportions are important for me - if you're not going to let me talk about them here, and old forum  is a anti-proportions circlejerk, is there literally no place for me at all?

Smallguy

« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2014, 07:20:32 PM »

Sure, if you want to continue this topic, I don't mind. I just feel that we're doing him a favour every time someone mentions him.

The previous poster already revealed Sysop/Apoth was a con man in his mid 40 and from New York. I already felt suspicious 2 years ago when I read an interview saying that his original height 5'6 (google for yourself). A few months later his starting height became 5'7 with a sitting height of 93cm. My friend told that that he was less than that. My friend was 90cm and sat higher than him. I don't know why anyone would like to fake himself but now I understand that it was his attempts to hide his freakiest disproportion. I was so naive but only to reveal a few months later going to India and coming back with crooked legs. My doctor was on his recommended list.

Going back to the topic of proportion, it really depends on your individual body. Proportions varies from person. There is no one standard that can fit all for all persons. If you want you can post a picture and we can help you determine how much you can lengthen.

Proportion is very important to me as well. That's why I think I can't go anymore than 5cm on the femur.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 07:29:15 PM by Smallguy »

Saavedra

« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2014, 07:43:53 PM »

Ok, sorry for keeping the conversation going.  It's just that I only started looking into ll three months ago, and that was only on the other site too.  I've missed what the heck has happened and reading everything has helped to a degree, but I still have a million unanswered questions about Sysop, old forum , and the rest of that stuff.  I guess I'll just let it die :P  I'm a bit behind that's all.

Blackhawk

« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2014, 09:11:20 PM »

Unfortunately these discussions should continue so the newcomers are made aware of all of the scams and con men out there.

If I was ready to do LL early last year I would have gone to Sarin.  If I was ready last fall and didn't know about the scams I would have gone to sringari. Either way I probably would have been f'd up.  I'm glad that he was exposed and the newcomers should know about it.

Admin Edit Note For Thread: 

Everyone had their fair say about this topic and it is just going in circles with nothing new being said.  A few people have express that we should move on from it and I agree.   Therefore I urge everyone to move beyond this thread.

Including the last post by gettingtaller   

"Btw, for what it's worth I met apo in Germany. He looks very good."

« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 06:19:41 PM by Admin »
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up