Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb Reduction  (Read 32109 times)

jerry

Re: Limb Reduction
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2014, 02:20:39 PM »

Hey Zaynkhan, you could try contacting other LL Doctors and ask if they do Limb Reduction.  Good luck.

ZaynKhan

• Visitor
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2014, 06:00:21 PM »

Yeah I contacted Guichet a couple days ago but he didn't get back to me yet.  Anybody know any other reputable doctors, as I am now being told that Sarin is not a good choice,  which sucks because he is the cheapest and he put me in contact with someone who underwent a femoral shortening from him.

mrtall

« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2014, 11:48:28 PM »

Yeah I contacted Guichet a couple days ago but he didn't get back to me yet.  Anybody know any other reputable doctors, as I am now being told that Sarin is not a good choice,  which sucks because he is the cheapest and he put me in contact with someone who underwent a femoral shortening from him.

The first rule of surgery is only go to the best. You don't want even a hint of doubt when they stick that needle in, especially for such barbaric surgery.
HEIGHT REDUCTION CANDIDATE

Current: 201 cm (6'7)

Goal: 192 cm (6'3.5)

IamAndrew

« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2014, 12:32:52 AM »

This is such troll bait but I am nipping. 6'2" is tall but not freakish tall by any standards. It's a height considered the best possible for men in almost every corner of the world and in 20-30 years it'll probably be the average height of new the new generations in most western nations.

Instead of spending $40,000 or more breaking your legs, endure pain and deformity, lose months of your life etc. why don't you move to some place better? Cuz you clearly must be living in Mexico or Indonesia to be feeling ostracized at that height... lol

Such an operation is at least understandable to some degree with Mrtall being 6'7" (tho I would still go the route of beefing up and going alpha male before even considering chopping my legs down), but at 6'2"?

Height MAX: 172 CM
Wingspan: 183 CM
Goal: 178 CM - external tibia

mrtall

« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2014, 01:41:58 AM »

This is such troll bait but I am nipping. 6'2" is tall but not freakish tall by any standards. It's a height considered the best possible for men

Such an operation is at least understandable to some degree with Mrtall being 6'7" (tho I would still go the route of beefing up and going alpha male before even considering chopping my legs down), but at 6'2"?

this^^
HEIGHT REDUCTION CANDIDATE

Current: 201 cm (6'7)

Goal: 192 cm (6'3.5)

GeTs

« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2014, 12:25:41 PM »

I think I've seen too much on this forum: 6'0 guys who want to reach 6'3 and 6'2 guys who want to be 6'0, what next?

Moubgf

« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2014, 03:48:30 PM »

if i was 6'7 i would just compress my spine and do extensive body exercises. Brb 2 inches shorter 2 years later problem fixed.

GeTs

« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2014, 03:12:42 PM »

My only advice: go to the gym and slouch as much as possible, u can lose up to 1 inch if u relax your body while walking

KrP1

« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2014, 03:41:05 PM »

compres your spine is a really stupid thing and not the way . you can hurt your spine

Taller

« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2014, 03:54:47 PM »

You could get a herniated disk, which is one of the most painful medical nightmares out there, from what I've heard from a friend who had it.

endomorphisme

« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2014, 10:18:46 PM »

your height op, is much better than anything under 5'10", atleast you don't look like a child next to tall men, and i you don't feel inferior

endomorphisme

« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2014, 10:21:38 PM »

oh, and i am 6'0", your height is my goal.
6'2" is ideal for a man, unless you live in asia, you shouldn't worry with that.

GeTs

« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2014, 11:12:05 PM »

Anything between 5'11 and 6'4 is good, but ofc when you re taller u will have to work out a bit otherwise it looks really bad

ZaynKhan

• Visitor
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2014, 06:21:33 PM »

Lol no offense guys and IamAndrew especially, you keep saying what YOU would do. Well guess what? Im not you. I am me. And I am not going to move to a place with different cultures, languages, and religions to fit in when I can possibly get a procedure done. Should I tell you to move to Korea or Mexico because everybody there is short? No. Even the advice I see you giving mrtall, it's not really yours or anybody else's place to handle someone else's insecurity like that. Just as there is such a thing as being too short, there is such a thing as being too tall. Especially amongst my entire family, community, and town. So I would appreciate it if anybody who doesn't have anything helpful to say, not say anything at all. Plus, I dont want to be an 'alpha-male' unlike most of you. I am a really shy, quiet, and naturally introverted person. And don't tell me to change my personality either because that's being just as absurd. I know the grass always looks greener on the otherside, which is why all you guys are over here reprimanding me and advising on me what I should and should not do. Sorry, but it's really not your place.

ZaynKhan

• Visitor
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2014, 06:23:50 PM »

Hi Zaynkhan,

SAMM gets teased for being tall but she embraces her height and talks about the perks of being tall:

#t=16

These sites are good one for you to see:

http://www.taLL Forumriends.com/forums
                  https://www.facebook.com/TallPeople
                  http://www.tallpeople.org/blog/

Thank you Drew! Very kind of you to find something positive like that for me. Really means a lot. I wish you best of luck in whatever you are trying to achiece.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up