Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why does it seem like all the hot women have clammed up?  (Read 8223 times)

FutureLengthener

Why does it seem like all the hot women have clammed up?
« on: March 21, 2015, 07:29:08 AM »

What I mean are those girls who used to be very promiscuous and easy, but then after having some moment of truth or deciding they want to seem like a more valuable commodity, they kind of clammed up and because harder to get. Men still take advantage of those women, but to do that they have to be coy about their motives and pretend to truly love them. In the end when the truth comes out the women get heartbroken and hold a grudge against every man alive because of what a few did. And so is born another raging feminazi.

This has been a recurring theme during the 3 years I have spent in adult life, because as a teenager I was pretty shy and nerdy. Now, when I try catching up with the type of girls who slept with every guy at my school, I find out they became these innocent churchgirls who will either marry you or have nothing to you. (or so they say.) So frustrating I missed out on that golden window! Can any of you relate?

hadrian

Re: Why does it seem like all the hot women have clammed up?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 07:54:54 AM »

The sad part are the poor guys later down the line that actually believe these women are innocent. This is a reality more and more men will have to come to terms with as more and more women assume the party lifestyle. It's especially terrible if you missed out on the 'golden window' yourself.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 08:17:28 AM by hadrian »
Is it time to close this chapter of my life, and look towards the future?

mini_me

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 11:49:29 AM »

they still promiscuous…except to us short guys :'(

meursault

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 10:04:20 PM »

What I mean are those girls who used to be very promiscuous and easy, but then after having some moment of truth or deciding they want to seem like a more valuable commodity, they kind of clammed up and because harder to get. Men still take advantage of those women, but to do that they have to be coy about their motives and pretend to truly love them. In the end when the truth comes out the women get heartbroken and hold a grudge against every man alive because of what a few did. And so is born another raging feminazi.

This has been a recurring theme during the 3 years I have spent in adult life, because as a teenager I was pretty shy and nerdy. Now, when I try catching up with the type of girls who slept with every guy at my school, I find out they became these innocent churchgirls who will either marry you or have nothing to you. (or so they say.) So frustrating I missed out on that golden window! Can any of you relate?
Yes.

After being used as a semen toilet for tall, attractive males, they suddenly "aren't like that anymore" and want to find a provider. Do you think the provider hubby will be the one plugging her holes with semen and have her squealing for it like the 6'3" linebacker from the football team? The worst thing is that these duplicitous girls really can have their cake and eat it too. There are more than enough unattractive, nerdy engineers that are desperate, ignorant, or just plain bad in general with women to mop up for them after a 'well used' low inhibitions party lifestyle youth. I've seen it happen time after time after time and it's heartbreaking knowing these guys think they 'lucked out' and 'won out' over the studs she was with in her youth because she 'chose' him. Or maybe they're so delusional and think their girl was a little angel. Either way a despicable kind of situation, when these women look at these guys as walking wallets that they never would have considered for sex- but now appealing as a money well now that they've been broken in by hotter, more attractive and desirable males for one night stands and what have you.
Quote from: some bitch I found on a forum
Im 5'2' and I LOVE tall men and most of the guys that asked me out were tall lol.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 10:44:47 PM »

they still promiscuous…except to us short guys :'(

Oh trust me, my friend, shorter guys can definitely get some.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Smallguy

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 02:40:34 AM »

Actually, women clam up when they see someone they don't like and they open when they see someone they like. It's as simple as that. Somehow this forum make it as though you need to be a model in order to get laid, which I disagree.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

greatheight

• Newbi
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2015, 09:55:34 PM »

Actually, women clam up when they see someone they don't like and they open when they see someone they like. It's as simple as that. Somehow this forum make it as though you need to be a model in order to get laid, which I disagree.

True, when they don't like the man they clam up, but they get totally opened when they see someone they like. They get crazy.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 05:37:10 AM »

Yeah, I think if anything, the overall promiscuity of women has only been increasing as it's more and more acceptable to just do whatever you want in your 20s.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

DoctorGirl

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2015, 10:47:06 AM »

Its unfair to say we are getting more promiscuous when its the guys who started it :(
No longer doing femur operation due to high risks. Here to educate.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2015, 02:14:13 PM »

Its unfair to say we are getting more promiscuous when its the guys who started it :(

Yeah lol I don't mind female promiscuity. You just have to make sure you're the one they're being promiscuous with.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

w1988

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2015, 03:53:09 PM »

There are more than enough unattractive, nerdy engineers that are desperate, ignorant, or just plain bad in general with women to mop up for them after a 'well used' low inhibitions party lifestyle youth. I've seen it happen time after time after time and it's heartbreaking knowing these guys think they 'lucked out' and 'won out' over the studs she was with in her youth because she 'chose' him. Or maybe they're so delusional and think their girl was a little angel. Either way a despicable kind of situation, when these women look at these guys as walking wallets that they never would have considered for sex- but now appealing as a money well now that they've been broken in by hotter, more attractive and desirable males for one night stands and what have you.

Interesting that you mentioned engineers.

When I was in university there was this girl (she was in the dorm room exactly above mine) that I used as a 'semen toilet' as you put it. I mostly fked her when I was in between relationships. A few times when I went to her room to fool around another guy came out of room, it was hilarious. Also there was 1 time after we fooled around that she mentioned about a guy that was taking her on a date later that evening and I just thought of that guy as a total loser (he's taking a girl on a date that literally just got destroyed a few hours before).

All the guys that fell for her were engineers, including that loser that dated her. I checked her on FB and she's engaged to this nerdy engineer (albeit tall) who probably has no idea that she's been with at least (at least!) 50 guys. She's only 27 but is no where near as hot as she was when she was 19-21, but the guy writes messages about he lucked out and crap.

Although I'm a mechanical engineer myself (I say I'm a consultant socially) I can say that it's always the engineers that get the sloppy seconds.
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

YellowSpike

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2015, 04:01:43 PM »

I once dated a girl for several years that I look back on now as an "undercover slut." I don't want to divulge too many details...but she put on this front of being this perfect, "good girl" persona. She dressed very conservatively, but since she was hot, she still got checked out everywhere we went. Looking back on things (with the rose-tinted glasses removed), she was definitely an undercover slut.

Women are definitely not like our mothers and grandmothers anymore. That's for damn sure. Makes me very weary of long-term relationships.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2015, 09:29:38 PM »

Interesting that you mentioned engineers.

When I was in university there was this girl (she was in the dorm room exactly above mine) that I used as a 'semen toilet' as you put it. I mostly fked her when I was in between relationships. A few times when I went to her room to fool around another guy came out of room, it was hilarious. Also there was 1 time after we fooled around that she mentioned about a guy that was taking her on a date later that evening and I just thought of that guy as a total loser (he's taking a girl on a date that literally just got destroyed a few hours before).

All the guys that fell for her were engineers, including that loser that dated her. I checked her on FB and she's engaged to this nerdy engineer (albeit tall) who probably has no idea that she's been with at least (at least!) 50 guys. She's only 27 but is no where near as hot as she was when she was 19-21, but the guy writes messages about he lucked out and crap.

Although I'm a mechanical engineer myself (I say I'm a consultant socially) I can say that it's always the engineers that get the sloppy seconds.

To be honest, I find women like that pretty hot. I'd be in a relationship with a girl like that, because you know she'd be a demon in bed.

Future space tycoon

YellowSpike

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2015, 09:33:49 PM »

To be honest, I find women like that pretty hot. I'd be in a relationship with a girl like that, because you know she'd be a demon in bed.

Yeah but then you'd get your heartbroken.

Very, very hard to find an attractive woman who is always kind and loyal (and not an undercover slut).

w1988

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2015, 09:48:43 PM »

Very, very hard to find an attractive woman who is always kind and loyal (and not an undercover slut).

YellowSpike it's easy, there are great attractive women everywhere. I've never been worried about not finding a great girl, I never get all this good girls are hard to find BS. I watched a documentary/news video that I can't remember the name of but it showed briefly how it's actually the media that makes matchmaking seem impossible and that in reality your ideal person is usually only a block away.

She was, actually to this day she's the only girl that gave me BJ's as if her life depended on it (all mouth, hands holding the back of my non-CLL legs).
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

YellowSpike

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2015, 10:02:07 PM »

YellowSpike it's easy, there are great attractive women everywhere. I've never been worried about not finding a great girl, I never get all this good girls are hard to find BS. I watched a documentary/news video that I can't remember the name of but it showed briefly how it's actually the media that makes matchmaking seem impossible and that in reality your ideal person is usually only a block away.

I think you and I both have a good amount of dating/women experience. I'm a few years older, so maybe I've seen more (?). I've had several gfs, and many fwbs. It's not that I'm worried about finding a great girl, so much that I'm weary of getting into a LTR with woman without really knowing her first (may sound obvious, but it really isn't). To me, women are quite more complex then men. This is why we established in another convo that it's best for men to remain somewhat mysterious, as that's somewhat of a component of attraction for women (which isn't as straightforward as men, who really only care about looks and personality).

sadboy

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2015, 10:09:41 PM »

Am I the only one here who doesn't believe in relationships? Nobody is loyal these days, women are becoming sluts and they only care about money. I'm not saying guys are any better. Unfortunately in this world you cannot trust anyone and "true love" is extremely rare, almost non-existent. At least that's what I believe.

So meh, women come and go. That's all I have to say...

YellowSpike

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2015, 10:21:21 PM »

Am I the only one here who doesn't believe in relationships? Nobody is loyal these days, women are becoming sluts and they only care about money. I'm not saying guys are any better. Unfortunately in this world you cannot trust anyone and "true love" is extremely rare, almost non-existent. At least that's what I believe.

So meh, women come and go. That's all I have to say...

Not all women are the same, but it's very hard to find an attractive, genuinely kind and loyal woman. Attractive women KNOW they're attractive (society has a way of telling us who's attractive and who isn't), and they develop egos and a sense of entitlement. Though I guess the same can be true for men who are tall and good looking and know they can get anyone. Cuts both ways.

When it comes to true love, I don't think women are quite as loyal as men on average. In many relationships I have seen, the woman is the one to call it off (after seemingly being in love with the guy for a very long time). Happened to me and several of my good buddies, and we were all model bfs (though not perfect, of course). As long as a woman doesn't completely let herself go (like becoming obese) or turn into a nasty b*tch overnight, the guy is willing to hang in there and try to work things out at least.  Many women don't know what they want, and just go from guy to guy until they're used up. Which is why I go for women (as far as LTRs) in their late 20s and up, because they generally have less drama and know more what they want. I would never seriously date a young woman in her 20s because if she's attractive, she's going to want to maximize and use her looks in her youth while she has them.

sadboy

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2015, 10:49:07 PM »

Not all women are the same, but it's very hard to find an attractive, genuinely kind and loyal woman. Attractive women KNOW they're attractive (society has a way of telling us who's attractive and who isn't), and they develop egos and a sense of entitlement. Though I guess the same can be true for men who are tall and good looking and know they can get anyone. Cuts both ways.

When it comes to true love, I don't think women are quite as loyal as men on average. In many relationships I have seen, the woman is the one to call it off (after seemingly being in love with the guy for a very long time). Happened to me and several of my good buddies, and we were all model bfs (though not perfect, of course). As long as a woman doesn't completely let herself go (like becoming obese) or turn into a nasty b*tch overnight, the guy is willing to hang in there and try to work things out at least.  Many women don't know what they want, and just go from guy to guy until they're used up. Which is why I go for women (as far as LTRs) in their late 20s and up, because they generally have less drama and know more what they want. I would never seriously date a young woman in her 20s because if she's attractive, she's going to want to maximize and use her looks in her youth while she has them.

I believe though that a relationship could work if both people WANT to make it work. Most people are afraid to be dedicated to someone and others leave when a difficulty or a problem pops up. That is very selfish if you ask me. The divorce rate is very high these days. It's not like how it used to be. Things changed. Also I read that gay couples are happier and have less divorce rates than straight couples. Maybe they understand each other better...

YellowSpike

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2015, 10:57:27 PM »

Women are harder to please then men. I can't speak for all men, but for me, as long as I'm physically attracted to the woman (and she's around my "level" of attractiveness, as bad that as that may sound), she has a career (don't care what she does or how much money she makes, so long as not a stripper/prostitute), and she's got my family values and is a nice person, she's a contender. I agree, though, it does take two to make a relationship work. Over the long-term, that's very hard, though. I know from experience. I haven't totally given up on getting married, I'm just very weary about it.

sadboy

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2015, 11:08:42 PM »

Women are demanding, that never changed haha. Even the most innocent ones are actually sluts trust me! There was this girl I had a crush on. She was intelligent, nice, pretty etc.. But at one point she confessed that she feels attracted to so many guys and wants to have sex with all of them, and I could hear her say that there are so many hot guys she couldn't control herself... Reminds me of many men. Oh well, I guess nobody is innocent. I think dating guys will be easier, I might as well make my life easier.
Pages: [1]   Go Up