Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why ItsMyLife is trolling the forum?  (Read 3958 times)

KrP1

Why ItsMyLife is trolling the forum?
« on: March 25, 2015, 12:15:38 AM »

why this guy is trolling the forum? , he is just a person with mental issues. No one should have performed surgery on him.
Now he is joining the forum with diferent names , posting and creating stupid threads. This guy should be banned.

Uppland

Re: Why ItsMyLife is trolling the forum?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 12:17:33 AM »

Yeah but we would have to IP ban the sucker, and even that might not work if he's determined enough.

NewHeights

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 12:43:23 AM »

Honestly, the forum is getting a little annoying with this trolling stuff. I might stop using the forum till it stops
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 02:51:12 AM »

Honestly, the forum is getting a little annoying with this trolling stuff. I might stop using the forum till it stops

Then he wins, though.

meursault

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 03:23:41 AM »

He's a schizophrenic madman. All it took was for me to talk about how desirable very tall men were to women (as opposed to being sexless 'too tall' freaks) and how his achievable proportionate height wasn't necessarily the perfect ideal, and he went foaming at the mouth, expecting me to apologise for my views and posting dozens of threads. Then he had the nerve to call me insane for wanting limb lengthening at 177 (average for my country, just as he was 'average' for his country of singapore I believe).

Now he's talking poorly of LL surgery on his alts and calling out the people on this forum for it (and calling them not so nice things), even though he had the fking surgery to cleave his legs apart with metal machines himself. Hypocrite. Very sad and mentally ill shell of a man; it scares me that he may practice medicine some day.
Quote from: some bitch I found on a forum
Im 5'2' and I LOVE tall men and most of the guys that asked me out were tall lol.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 05:30:43 AM »

What a pathetic guy, I wouldn't pay any attention to him. Maybe he stops doing that if he finally realizes that no one gives a crap about him.

Freewill

• "You can do anything you set your mind to man"
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2015, 06:37:21 AM »

the only way he can stop himself is by committing suicide ...

Samuimw

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 09:05:26 AM »

Did someone get a private message from LAdesire ? He just Pm me about being banned for posting long term problem and said something about Chromic pain after LL. I don't know if he's trying to troll and make people scared about LL or not.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 09:10:57 AM »

Did someone get a private message from LAdesire ? He just Pm me about being banned for posting long term problem and said something about Chromic pain after LL. I don't know if he's trying to troll and make people scared about LL or not.

He is trying to troll and make people scared of LL.

Uppland

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2015, 09:18:18 AM »

Yes I got that to, or something similar at least. Someone who claimed to be a Paley patient said he got banned for posting about chronic pain. I told him to make a thread about it but I guess he didn't. If that was ItsMyLife as well then he's just lost it by now, damn I've never see something like this before.

I can really understand why doctors screen for mental ilness.

Samuimw

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2015, 10:43:02 AM »

I bet that he doesn't have something better to do than just trolling people , what a stupid a**้hole.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 10:50:14 AM »

I don't think he is an  , I'd say he's a total psycho. I first doubted his mental stability, when the debate about the ideal height started. It just got worse from there in, he should've never been accepted as a patient. If i was him I'd try to get my life fixed rather than doing this   here. Maybe all of his stories are just made up and he is not even at university or earns 5000$ a month lol. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up