Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5 years later I've pain I can't sleep well!  (Read 1837 times)

LAdesire

• Visitor
  • Banned - Clone Account Of ItsMyLife
5 years later I've pain I can't sleep well!
« on: March 24, 2015, 11:22:34 PM »

I am from LA. I did internal femurs at Dr. P. That was five years ago. I'm suffering from neuropathic pain every night. It gets worse at night or inactivity. I want to warn that going to a good doctor does not mean you are free of complication. I've spoke to a few doctors to get second opinion. And my neurologist is of the opinion that I might have chronic pain for life. Because my tissues have been stretched beyond what they can (I did 6 cm femur). Not a major issue as the pain but I am still unable for run well after my surgery. I was told I could. That's a lie.

I'm considering my legal options but my attorney says my Hands are tied. Dr  P offered me a settlement without admitting liability and I am considering it.

God speed, guys.
Note: See Topic "Why ItsMyLife Trolling The Forum'

Smallguy

Re: 5 years later I've pain I can't sleep well!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 11:27:29 PM »

Show PROOF or GTFO
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

LAdesire

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 11:35:22 PM »

Wait up. Show some respect. This is what I get for being a Good Samaritan??

I'm a director of fortune500 companies so show me some respect. I will get the F off now. You ingrate Soab!

I came to warn of chronic pain and I'm scolded. Bye.

w1988

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 11:38:30 PM »

Do you have any evidence of this? Obviously because your first post is a pretty serious allegation you can understand why others would be skeptical.

Also people get LL for non cosmetic reasons all the time; Dr P is corrective LL first, CLL second. How could you have any legal claim at all, did he say it was an impossibility or was there any malpractice?
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

LAdesire

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 11:38:38 PM »

If anyone here is experiencing same problems drop me a Pm. I need solutions. Not going to be scolded anymore so please PM me if you same problem and/or have a solution for me. Thanks and sorry for my English. I'm not a native speaker of English. Please help me as I feel extremely stoned from having to take so much painkillers at night. It's affecting my mind now.

w1988

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 11:39:17 PM »

Hey you guys notice that there has been an influx of trolls on this forum that also write in bad english?
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.
Pages: [1]   Go Up