Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How much should I lengthen?  (Read 1199 times)

way2357

• Visitor
How much should I lengthen?
« on: June 30, 2018, 09:29:36 AM »

19 years old. 5'4-5'5 depending on morning or night. Wingspan: 5'7. Sitting height: 34inches. Torso lengthen is 17.5-18 inches. I want Around 4-5 inches. I can also send pictures.

way2357

• Visitor
Re: How much should I lengthen?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 10:46:19 AM »

I'm new and I'm looking to post my journey when I do the surgery. So if anyone could respond that would be great.

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 12:11:55 PM »

Post pictures

myloginacc

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 12:30:10 PM »

Are you planning tibias or femurs? I guess you're planning cross-lengthening since you mentioned 4-5 inches?

Investigate doctors well. Pick a good one. Don't have an absolute number as an absolute goal - your body might not be able to handle it. Play safe.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 01:53:51 PM »

When did you stop growing?If you're still growing they're are things you can still try?
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

Johnson1111

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2018, 02:58:34 PM »

Figure out if your growth plates are closed first. I have family members who grew 6 inches after high school (I'm serious) while they were in college. I figured it was going to happen to me too and it never did (Hence why i'm here). I knew my growth plates were fused by the time I hit 15.

Essentially anything to avoid LL. Then once you cannot avoid it and your plates are fused, then LL is the only choice. Obviously save money while you're trying to figure things out so you don't start from square one once you decide you want LL if you do.

Android

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 08:39:51 PM »

What they said, first find out if you've really stopped growing.

If you're concerned about having legs that are too long, don't fret. For the amount you mentioned with your wingspan, it's fine. Long legs are noticed (and generally favored), while arm length is generally ignored. Here's an article about it.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

myloginacc

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2018, 01:49:19 AM »

Honestly, after 18, I wouldn't bother much with trying to discover if I stopped growing. So few men grow anything substantial after 18.

However, I also don't advocate people under 21 getting LL. At 21, you know 99.9998% of the population won't be growing any further. Teenagers just aren't mature enough, as a rule, too. So they might rush to terrible doctors.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).
Pages: [1]   Go Up