Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do long Tibiae ever look bad?  (Read 5601 times)

hadrian

Do long Tibiae ever look bad?
« on: March 26, 2015, 12:16:50 PM »

I've never seen Tibiae that looked too long, I think long tibs look good in any case. But i've seen plenty of unaesthetic cases of low knees and stubby tibs. People with low knees are comical and remind me of caterpillars because when they walk they appear to be scuttling around, that's the best way I can describe it.

Notice the tennis player. How is that even possible? Notice how his ankles are bigger than even the basketball giant beside him. I notice people with short tibias tend to have bulbous calves and giant ankles as well.

I'm sure this has been discussed to death on the old forum but i want better opinions.

I guess you could argue the case i'm biased and am trying to justify my decision for external tibs, but I felt the same way even when I was leaning towards internal femurs.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 01:07:23 PM by hadrian »
Is it time to close this chapter of my life, and look towards the future?

Alittletooshort

Re: Do long Tibiae ever look bad?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 02:18:18 PM »

I agree with you Hadrian, my tibias are tiny compared to my femurs and it looks a little odd. My knee height is only 52,5cm at a height close to 180.
Long femurs don't look nearly as good as long tibias do.

w1988

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 02:31:47 PM »

I agree with you, the 3rd guy's proportions looks ideal, but even the 1st guy's long tibias look good as well whereas the asian guys legs look fked up because of very short tibs.

I think as long as you are reasonable in lengthening (like 5-7cm femur) then proportions should not be a problem.
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

Uppland

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 03:38:14 PM »

Check out Swedens diary.

heightangel

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 10:59:57 PM »

Check out Swedens diary.

What's the matter with Sweden?

heightangel

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 11:03:17 PM »

There's one thing that you're not taking into account. Wearing socks and shoes like those worn by the third, the fourth and the fifth men in the picture make your tibiae appear much shorter. I'm not saying long tibiae don't look good. THey do look god, but longer femurs can also look good. Consider the case of a girl wearing high heels in a swimsuit competition. If she had her tibiae lengthened and wore high heels, her femurs would look terribly short in comparison.

Musicmaker, sweetie! I miss you! Hahaha... Please, answer my posts. I'm waiting for your sweet replies!

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 07:36:06 AM »

I saw a couple of people in Beijing overdo it on their tibiae.  One Chinese girl called Anqi "the guy with chicken legs and T-Rex arms" when she didn't know his name.

theuprising

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2015, 06:52:43 AM »

They can look bad but the long femur stumpy tibia always looks significantly worse. This is the reason why if you are unsure of doing both segments you do tibia first.

Joel

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2015, 10:55:53 PM »

the exampe you choice is dumb I have long tiba's if I wear short socks but longer socks make them look short.  So in reality are they short?  No the clothes the guy wears who is Asian since he has big ass calves makes his tibs look smaller.  The smaller your muscles and the smaller the sock the longer they look a lot of them have smaller muscles remember muscles that are to big look small.
5'5 manlet of peace
Pages: [1]   Go Up