Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it okay to lie about your height in online dating?  (Read 33030 times)

Sean Connery

• Newbi
Is it okay to lie about your height in online dating?
« on: April 08, 2015, 10:36:50 PM »

A lot of these dating sites have height filters that make men below whatever height a woman checks in her search get filtered out (funny how they don't add the same option for men to filter out weight, amirite?) so you're invisible to them. Do you think it's okay to lie about your height in your dating profile so you don't get filtered out and just show up to the date anyway?

Or would you not do that b/c you think it's unethical or something?
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

KrP1

Re: Is it okay to lie about your height in online dating?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 10:44:31 PM »

Do it. But dont add more than one inch or it will be noticeable when she meets you.

endomorphisme

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 10:45:47 PM »

it depends on your height, and the girl's height too, the taller you are the easier you can get away lwith ying about your height.
For instance if you and the girl are 5'7", and you claim 5'8" she is likely to notice it, but if the girl is 5'4", maybe you could add one inch

Blackhawk

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 11:05:26 PM »

I'm 5'6' and I usually say I'm 5'7".  I met a girl recently who is 5'.  She said height was really important to her and asked several times before we met if I was really 5'7".  She didn't say anything about height until the night I met her, after I slept with her.  She said we would have short children. ;)  You can lie about an inch but not much beyond that because that pisses them off and they wonder what else you are lying about.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 11:30:32 PM »

I was thinking of posting an old picture of me on Tinder and listing myself as 6'0, then showing up to the date in my wheelchair.  :D
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Overdozer

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 11:30:56 PM »

A lot of these dating sites have height filters that make men below whatever height a woman checks in her search get filtered out
I'm thinking of understating my height by 10 inches to filter out all the shallow sluts. Bitch thinks she's filtering me, but in reality I'm filtering HER. Check-fking-mate.

Seriously though these sites are made for imbeciles I don't use them.

She said we would have short children.
Bitches don't know about HGH and AIs. I'd beat the   out of her for such ignorance.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

NewHeights

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 11:36:48 PM »

Unfortunately, tall men (6' and up) are gods in online dating  because a lot of girls/women who don't think things through, filter to "6' and above",  instantly excluding 75% of the population  (height is usually one of, if not the only quantifiable criteria on many sites, so the mechanics of the sites favor tall guys, although many 5' 11" guys list as 6')

Because so many girls filter to 6' and up, and even those who don't filter probably prefer 6' and up, there are probably 3-1 girls/guys for 6 footers in online dating.

Don't sweat it though. As I said, that's the way online dating is set up. If it asked, "small boobs or big boobs?", most guys would select big.

Don't lie about your height and further feed into the superficiality of online dating. After all, don't you want to filter out hightest women?
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
5"6 and proud

YellowSpike

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2015, 03:13:58 AM »

I'm 5'6' and I usually say I'm 5'7".  I met a girl recently who is 5'.  She said height was really important to her and asked several times before we met if I was really 5'7".  She didn't say anything about height until the night I met her, after I slept with her.  She said we would have short children. ;)  You can lie about an inch but not much beyond that because that pisses them off and they wonder what else you are lying about.

Short women are the WORST when it comes to this. I kinda understand sometimes why they do it...they're insecure about their own height, and if THEY don't like being short...they must know how horrible it is for a guy to be short. They don't want to pass this on to their future kids, so they shoot for tall men. I had a short ex who used to say a lot "we'd have short children." I couldn't get upset or she'd know my height insecurity, so I usually laughed it off, or tried to gently reassure her that I had tall uncles/cousins (as did she), so there was hope.

I used to add an inch when I did online dating. I only got caught when I went out with four women who were between 5'7 and 5'8. One definitely cared, one I screwed up, one I hated when I met her in person (horrible personality) and one I ended up dating for a while (and she was hot, too). They all messaged/winked at me. So the risk with lying is that when you get up to the taller-ish girls who don't care as much about height, if they reach out to you and you want to date them, they will be able to tell you were lying.

tinkerbell

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2015, 05:16:51 AM »

This is my experience as a girl, I'm just over 5.1, if I go the m atrimonial sites I normally put 5.3 however if there a guy that I really like and he's requirement is 5.4 than I will go back and change it to 5.4 which I know is wrong, the thing is I'm a model, obviously not a catwalk , but for makeup artists, or for photographers who just want to build their portfolio  just for the face, or for college students who are doing photography etc and what has happened is when I  have met these guys from the matrimonial sites after they've met me and seen my face they don't care about the fact that I added  2.5 inches to my height, so for those have who are really handsome has it ever happened to you that when you lied about your height but the girls think you're really handsome they have overlooked your height

Overdozer

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2015, 06:14:06 AM »

has it ever happened to you that when you lied about your height but the girls think you're really handsome they have overlooked your height
No.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

ReadRothbard

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2015, 07:45:39 AM »

Lie by about two inches. Bitches don't know.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

endomorphisme

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2015, 10:17:24 AM »

Unfortunately, tall men (6' and up) are gods in online dating  because a lot of girls/women who don't think things through, filter to "6' and above",  instantly excluding 75% of the population  (height is usually one of, if not the only quantifiable criteria on many sites, so the mechanics of the sites favor tall guys, although many 5' 11" guys list as 6')

Because so many girls filter to 6' and up, and even those who don't filter probably prefer 6' and up, there are probably 3-1 girls/guys for 6 footers in online dating.

Don't sweat it though. As I said, that's the way online dating is set up. If it asked, "small boobs or big boobs?", most guys would select big.

Don't lie about your height and further feed into the superficiality of online dating. After all, don't you want to filter out hightest women?

you have never fked a pussy.

YellowSpike

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2015, 01:07:25 PM »

Lie by about two inches. Bitches don't know.

I think you mean "bishes." After all, LL Forum = Misc part 2.

I remember when you said "just say you're 10ft tall," I almost died laughing when I read that for some reason.

Also, again, be careful with lying. Because taller/tall-ish girls (5'5/5'6 and up, depending on how tall you are) will be able to tell. I used to say 5'7", even in person when not dating...and one 5'5" girl called me on it (I was like 5'5.3" or a little under at night before LL). That bish.

Samuimw

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2015, 06:19:42 AM »

Men lies about their height as women lies about their weight  ;D

sadboy

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2015, 08:58:41 AM »

Men lies about their height as women lies about their weight  ;D

Weight is easier to hide and lie about whereas height is not. You can't compare the two.

meursault

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2015, 07:09:59 AM »

Yes. Countless men lie about their height in real life, let alone on online dating sites.

Just don't make it too unbelievable of course.
Quote from: some bitch I found on a forum
Im 5'2' and I LOVE tall men and most of the guys that asked me out were tall lol.

Descreteuser

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2015, 10:23:43 AM »

I've had a 5'3 girl(at best) call me short before and I had 8 inches on her.. I said that's a bit rich coming from u.. And she said ur not that much taller than me.. I thought how the fck can someone be so delusional especially when they come up to your shoulders. The only thing I could think was that some short girls try to make themselves feel better by convincing themselves that they are taller than they really are by downgrading other people.. It's funny how girls say guys are shallow when girls put some much emphasis on a quality that guys have no control over..
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

w1988

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2015, 11:38:12 AM »

I've had a 5'3 girl(at best) call me short before and I had 8 inches on her.. I said that's a bit rich coming from u.. And she said ur not that much taller than me.. I thought how the fck can someone be so delusional especially when they come up to your shoulders. The only thing I could think was that some short girls try to make themselves feel better by convincing themselves that they are taller than they really are by downgrading other people.. It's funny how girls say guys are shallow when girls put some much emphasis on a quality that guys have no control over..

Yeah but those kind of girls are terrible to be with, they are uncomfortable with themselves and get comfort by criticising others that are actually better (like the Europeans are with Americans! haha). They are the type when even if you make 2-3x more than them they'll still say that "you don't make crap". There is something about being a very short woman that makes them super judgemental while completely ignoring themselves in the mirror.
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

w1988

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2015, 11:41:10 AM »

has it ever happened to you that when you lied about your height but the girls think you're really handsome they have overlooked your height

Every single time. I say I'm 5'8", I've never had a problem with the lie. I've dated a girl that was the same as my actually height and she never noticed, I think when they meet you most of them don't even remember what you listed your height as on your profile.
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

YellowSpike

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2015, 03:40:18 PM »

Every single time. I say I'm 5'8", I've never had a problem with the lie. I've dated a girl that was the same as my actually height and she never noticed, I think when they meet you most of them don't even remember what you listed your height as on your profile.

I used to say 5'7" and I only got caught with a few girls who were actually 5'7" and up (they were a tad taller than I was). but for the most part it wasn't a problem!

ReadRothbard

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2015, 06:24:13 AM »

I always say 6'5. Then, when we meet each other in person, I just tell her that I accidentally entered my height in backwards.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

YellowSpike

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2015, 12:24:05 PM »

I always say 6'5. Then, when we meet each other in person, I just tell her that I accidentally entered my height in backwards.

haha I love you RRB!  ;D

ReadRothbard

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2015, 04:15:25 PM »

Lol thanks man

I might make an okcupid profile just to do that.

Future space tycoon

Eyeofstorm

• Visitor
  • Banned - Clone Account of ItsMylfe
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2015, 05:07:06 PM »

nooooo... what if she find out?
Note: Another Clone Account of ItsMyLife.  See Topic "Why ItsMyLife Trolling The Forum'

G-Man

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2015, 06:54:50 PM »

Once I added 2 inches to my d1ck size on a "caliente" phone dating site.  I suddenly became very popular  ;) 

I picked one girl up, she didn't say nothing about "the lie" but I still got to bang her that nite! :)  Funny thing is that she was pissed that I'd never called her back! ;D
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 07:39:31 PM by G-Man »

FutureLengthener

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2015, 04:12:40 AM »

Well, I think the expectation is that every man will add 1-2 inches to his height. If you don't exaggerate to keep caught up, women will assume you're shorter than you actually are. I typically would list myself as 5'8, but I looked at a bunch of other guys profiles and it seems like a common height, its what the slightly short guys round up to, so now I say 5'9. I feel like I'm pretty accepted at that height. Interestingly, its always women around my height I attract (except for a 4'10 one once!)

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2015, 08:02:42 PM »

add insoles to the shoes ( in case you get a date), the date will go ok and no worries ti'l you have to take them off but by then you'll be safe.

crimsontide

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2015, 08:17:58 PM »

im around 5'9

i should say taller, as when you say 5'9, they think youre 5'8 or maybe 5'7

all these guys lie on dating sites, so  no choice but to lie too

NewHeights

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2015, 08:36:02 PM »

I actually wondered this morning if I'd get more likes and massages by saying 5' 10" instead of 5' 9", but that would be going against my current dating philosophy.

If a girl rejects 40-45% of men by her "5' 10" height filter, I would not be interested in that person. If she sets the filter to "6' "  I would never want to associate with that person.

Even if I woke up at 6' 1" tomorrow, I would always resent girls who discriminate against average height men because of the mental struggles with height neurosis I've been going through.

The one benefit of not exaggerating your height is that you filter out superficial women.

Seriously guys. we can't get every girl in online dating. I'd rather catch the right fish than any fish.
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2015, 08:51:37 PM »

Not actually, 5'10"s are more likely to lie so they can climb to the category of 6 footers let's be honest to the women a 5'9" guy is just as useless as a 5'5" I didn't make this up there's lots of forums where decent looking men with solid incomes complain about this. Lying is not bad in this case.

In respond to the fish comment. Women choose you not the other way around, you can only hope you get chosen by someone special someday.

( I've participated a lot in this site so I am not gonna reply much but I will try to return tonight.)
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up