Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it okay to lie about your height in online dating?  (Read 33031 times)

YellowSpike

Re: Is it okay to lie about your height in online dating?
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2015, 09:23:17 PM »

Yeah but even so, at 5'10" even tall women will typically be ok with your height.

I personally prefer women 5'3-5'7" anyway. I don't mind if they're a bit taller than me with heels, even if it's not preferable. I'm 5'9" in shoes/sneakers, so I really only have to worry about that if they're 5'5"/5'6" and up and wear heels that give more than 3 inches.

anoopnain

• Visitor
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2015, 06:49:34 AM »

Mate everyone care about them-self only. How am i looking howz my clothes, howz my shoes?? So it doesn't matter don't worry play it cool.

Uppland

« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2015, 05:13:59 PM »

While I would love to be properly tall what I'm really aiming for is a height (or size) that is just comfortably never short.

I wanna drop all these thoughts on height so something unremarkable but still respectable would be very good for me.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2015, 05:49:09 PM »

If you're 5'10 and in shape, I think height should never be a problem. Even in Hollywood, the most shallow of all places on Earth, the 5'10 actors are never derided as short by the media.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

YellowSpike

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2015, 06:23:16 PM »

If you're 5'10 and in shape, I think height should never be a problem. Even in Hollywood, the most shallow of all places on Earth, the 5'10 actors are never derided as short by the media.

Agreed on all fronts. At 5'10" you're more or less safe. 5'8-5'9 is a grey, though 5'8" is more borderline and trending to short.

NewHeights

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2015, 07:39:43 PM »

Agreed on all fronts. At 5'10" you're more or less safe. 5'8-5'9 is a grey, though 5'8" is more borderline and trending to short.

I also agree. Urgh, why couldn't I just be 1 teenie tiny CM taller so I can say 5' 10" instead of 5' 9"?

("Hey, NewHeights....weren't you into the whole inversion/gluco thing to squeeze out a CM?" "Yes, but it's too much work I think. Maybe, we'll see....")

I would say 5' 9" to 5' 10" is the most significant 1 inch difference in the psychological perception of height. 5' 7" and 5' 8" is still considered short, and 5' 9" can go either way. 5' 10" is normal. Probably not logical for most men to be worried about height at 5' 10".
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Uppland

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2015, 10:31:23 PM »

I would say 5' 9" to 5' 10" is the most significant 1 inch difference in the psychological perception of height. 5' 7" and 5' 8" is still considered short, and 5' 9" can go either way. 5' 10" is normal. Probably not logical for most men to be worried about height at 5' 10".

Where I live and people use the metric system, 180CM is a very important milestone. It is implicitly agreed that men are 180 or taller and women are almost always shorter. Then there is 185CM where some people start to consider you tall and 190CM where everyone considers you tall.

sadboy

« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2015, 10:25:49 PM »

I think there are some women who would actually be really impressed my a short guy who didn't give two you-know-what's about his height.

The only ones who don't care about height are men. Some do but most don't. They see how attractive I am and how nice of a body I have, my height is the last thing on their minds. I even asked them and they really don't care. I'm not saying I cannot attract women, it's just that they will judge my height and it really pisses me off which can make me treat them very badly. I'm the type of guy who is not easy going at all. You say something bad about me and insult me, I will treat you like sh*t. I already have too many things on my mind...

YellowSpike

« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2015, 10:58:47 PM »

5' 7" and 5' 8" is still considered short, and 5' 9" can go either way. 5' 10" is normal. Probably not logical for most men to be worried about height at 5' 10".

This is exactly why I'm still not satisfied at 5'8". The only question is how to squeeze out that extra inch. Tibias take forever and I'm on the verge of getting a new and very lucrative job in my field. I could pull off another inch on femurs and be back to normal pretty quickly, but then I worry about proportions. I don't know what to do.

Honestly, you're what, a weak 5'10? Dude...you are fine.

MRbones

« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2015, 07:52:35 AM »

yellowspike. stop making excuses and get tibia done.

instead of answering with an excuse on why this or why that(for why you cant do it). if you have an excuse then just simply say you will accept your height (instead of giving me the excuse).

see where im going with this. you have 2 options only. you only ever did.

either 1: get tibia surgery.
or 2: don't get tibia surgery and stop dreaming.

and before you say you have a third option for 1 more inch on femur............... let me tell you a secret. you are addicted mate, you will never be happy with 2.5cm, and you might not even have 2.5cm left on your nail, it might really be 2. after all you gained more than you expected.

I mean this post in a constructive sense, but you have made 100 swip swaps on your decision, so I beseech you, man up and make a decision. either be happy and don't do it, or decide to do tibia.

Descreteuser

« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2015, 12:18:42 PM »

This is exactly why I'm still not satisfied at 5'8". The only question is how to squeeze out that extra inch. Tibias take forever and I'm on the verge of getting a new and very lucrative job in my field. I could pull off another inch on femurs and be back to normal pretty quickly, but then I worry about proportions. I don't know what to do.

Honestly, you're what, a weak 5'10? Dude...you are fine.

u use to 5'5 and arent happy with 5'8... well 5'9 u wont be happy with either as ull still feel shortish.. i think u need to get to atleast 5'10 to be happy by the sounds of it.. so u need to either get tibias done or accept ur new height..
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

Taller

« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2015, 12:39:03 PM »

u use to 5'5 and arent happy with 5'8... well 5'9 u wont be happy with either as ull still feel shortish.. i think u need to get to atleast 5'10 to be happy by the sounds of it.. so u need to either get tibias done or accept ur new height..

With all due respect for what you've gone through to reach 5'8, I do agree with the last two comments, being 5'10 and having spoken to lots of 5'8 and 5'9 people about height.

sadboy

« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2015, 01:22:40 PM »

Guys, yellowspike has been through a lot about his height. He has every right to want to be taller. You shouldn't blame him. I understand what he is going through. He disliked his height so much that he wants to be satisfied with it at least once in his life. After all, he only has one life.

Let him do what will make him happy...

YellowSpike

« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2015, 01:25:54 PM »

I want to do tibias, I honest to God just don't know when I will have the time. I don't run my own business, I'm not in college and not exactly rich like some people on here (not speaking directly to anyone on this thread). I cannot afford to f*ck up my career, as much as I want to do tibias. That is why I've been wondering about doing another inch on femurs and be done with it...get a little more height while not ruining my career. And it's not that I'm entirely unhappy, I'm significantly happier with my height, just not totally satisfied. I'm ambitious, what can I say? I feel short still but not ridiculously short. 

In a perfect world, if I had the time, I'd totally do tibias as much as I'd rather not.

YellowSpike

« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2015, 01:27:37 PM »

Guys, yellowspike has been through a lot about his height. He has every right to want to be taller. You shouldn't blame him. I understand what he is going through. He disliked his height so much that he wants to be satisfied with it at least once in his life. After all, he only has one life.

Let him do what will make him happy...

Appreciate it. LOL at least someone gets it. People think I'm "making excuses." I have a life and career to attend to, and just landed a really lucrative opportunity. I'd love to be 5'10"..but what's the point in being 5'10" if I'm broke and have no job. Women won't care, and I certainly wouldn't be happy with that kind of life.

NewHeights

« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2015, 02:07:01 PM »

With all due respect for what you've gone through to reach 5'8, I do agree with the last two comments, being 5'10 and having spoken to lots of 5'8 and 5'9 people about height.

Now you can see why being 1-2 CM shy of 5' 10" makes me mad.

Seems like 5' 10" is the new 6'. Those are the two most important height benchmarks IMO.
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)

NewHeights

« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2015, 02:10:34 PM »

I want to do tibias, I honest to God just don't know when I will have the time. I don't run my own business, I'm not in college and not exactly rich like some people on here (not speaking directly to anyone on this thread). I cannot afford to f*ck up my career, as much as I want to do tibias. That is why I've been wondering about doing another inch on femurs and be done with it...get a little more height while not ruining my career. And it's not that I'm entirely unhappy, I'm significantly happier with my height, just not totally satisfied. I'm ambitious, what can I say? I feel short still but not ridiculously short. 

In a perfect world, if I had the time, I'd totally do tibias as much as I'd rather not.

Why don't you try a 1 inch lift, and see if you feel any different at 5' 9"+? Might as well test that height before you consider anything.

sadboy

« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2015, 02:15:44 PM »

Appreciate it. LOL at least someone gets it. People think I'm "making excuses." I have a life and career to attend to, and just landed a really lucrative opportunity. I'd love to be 5'10"..but what's the point in being 5'10" if I'm broke and have no job. Women won't care, and I certainly wouldn't be happy with that kind of life.

No problem man. Not everyone can understand how we feel sadly.

Descreteuser

« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2015, 03:37:30 PM »

No problem man. Not everyone can understand how we feel sadly.

we know exactly how u feel.. thats why we are giving u helpful information
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2015, 07:16:30 PM »

I was a weak 5'10 prior to LL. 5'9.5 throughout the day. If I were an inch more naturally, I don't think I would've done LL. Being stuck between 5'9-5'10 is like purgatory. You're always on the periphery of being short and called small.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

sadboy

« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2015, 10:13:47 PM »

we know exactly how u feel.. thats why we are giving u helpful information

I wasn't targetting you guys at the forum. I was speaking about people in general. People rarely can understand what height dysphoria is and how much it can affect a person.

Lucly_26

• Visitor
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2016, 05:44:24 AM »

Yeah there isn’t any issue about lying for your height for online dating but if you are serious about dating the person on other end then you must tell truth. I am also in relation with a gay man whom I met on one of the best Gay Apps Grindr. We both told everything true to each other and that is a reason our relation turned into a real time affair.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up