Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Would it be easier for you to live as a tall woman instead of a short man?  (Read 17709 times)

sadboy

This is sort of like a poll and I only want men to answer this question. By tall woman I mean 5'9" or 5'10" somewhere there or a little bit taller.

Personally I wouldn't do Limb Shortening if I was a tall woman. I would most likely accept my height, unless I was extremely tall... Other than that, I would make fun of shorter men if they dare judge my height. As a man, it would look stupid for a short guy making fun of tall girls because they are tall.

What do you guys think?

NewHeights

It depends on the woman's body type. A tall women who has narrow shoulders, is thin, leggy, and has other feminine features is hot as hell. It is not a disadvantage that's she's tall.

A tall woman that is 165lbs+, with a big, broad build and man hands... that's another story

Obviously the first one trumps short men. The second, not so much.

So what I'm basically saying is... body type trumps height in women, height trumps body type in men
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

endomorphisme

but 5'9" is the perfect height for a girl, where is the problem, and 5'10" is the perfect height for modelling
6'1" and above is going to start to be awkard for a girl, maybe 6'0", but under 5'11" is okay/good
5'9" is the equivalent of 6"2 for a man, it's nowhere near very tall or gigantic, just normal tall

Deepak Chopra

• Newbi

but 5'9" is the perfect height for a girl, where is the problem, and 5'10" is the perfect height for modelling
6'1" and above is going to start to be awkard for a girl, maybe 6'0", but under 5'11" is okay/good
5'9" is the equivalent of 6"2 for a man, it's nowhere near very tall or gigantic, just normal tall

LOL only a guy who thinks he is midget at 183 cm would think 175 cm is not a gigantic freak. 175 cm for a girl is already man height.
I've got to do what I've got to do.

NewHeights

LOL only a guy who thinks he is midget at 183 cm would think 175 cm is not a gigantic freak. 175 cm for a girl is already man height.

Calling a 5' 8" girl a gigantic freak is probably pushing it. Over 6' I'd say yes, she's a giantess

177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)

endomorphisme

even 6'0" is not gigantic it's strong tall/very tall
maybe in india where the average height is 165 cm...for man , but in europe it's "just" very tall, for a girl

Alittletooshort

For me a girl all girls above 180 can be considered as tall. Every single girl besides one japanese chick was taller than 170.  Around half of them were 175+, nothing weird about that.

KrP1

a girl of 175 is not a gigantic freak , that is stupid, 175 is a tall girl but not a very tall girl, there are lots of girls of that height

endomorphisme

For me a girl all girls above 180 can be considered as tall. Every single girl besides one japanese chick was taller than 170.  Around half of them were 175+, nothing weird about that.

this
some have people have never set foot in europe, they should just shut up, maybe in asia 5'9" is very tall, but in europe, it's no more than regular tall

KrP1

being a girl of 175 is one billion times better than being a short man. the most of mans are over that height and had no problem to date a girl of that height . its even better than being a short girl.

Deepak Chopra

• Newbi

this
some have people have never set foot in europe, they should just shut up, maybe in asia 5'9" is very tall, but in europe, it's no more than regular tall

It's not fault of the rest of the world if your women are built like linebackers. To most the world, 5'9 for a woman is freak status.

KrP1

It's not fault of the rest of the world if your women are built like linebackers. To most the world, 5'9 for a woman is freak status.

you havent seen much world...

Uppland

Not even to most of china

endomorphisme

this has to be understood, he never left his village

Deepak Chopra

• Newbi

I have been to many countries. Only some western countries don't think 5'9 is freak status for woman because they are filled with hugely fat people. Most of the world sees 5'9 as unsightly for a woman. Anything above 170 cm for woman is very bad.

Uppland

I have been to many countries. Only some western countries don't think 5'9 is freak status for woman because they are filled with hugely fat people. Most of the world sees 5'9 as unsightly for a woman. Anything above 170 cm for woman is very bad.

?

Taller

Whatcha smoking?

Anyways, it's always easier to think that the grass would be greener on the other side. I'd take being a man unhappy with his height over being a tall woman any day. Unfortunately we live in a sexist society where women face many professional and social stigmas that men don't even think about. Also, men don't have to worry about childbirth and that's something I'm pretty grateful for :P

This is a dumb thread in my humble opinion. You're never going to be anyone but yourself, so just make the most of it. If LL helps you do that, then great!

Deepak Chopra

• Newbi

People always think taller is better even for women on this forum it seems, but it isn't always the case and for women is most often not. Look at the one actress Kristen Johnston from that show 3rd Rock from the Sun. She is 183 cm and she is always complaining about how she gets so many comments about how manly she is. You can even see she puts on the side bar "ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR HATEFUL BEHAVIOR". It's because she was harassed about her size so many times and she even comments about it on her interview with Wendy Williams.

https://twitter.com/kjothesmartass

Overdozer

I'd totally choose being this tall gril on the video so I could touch myself 24/7  ::)

Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

mini_me

• Visitor

In Asia, tall beautiful caucasian women are goddesses.

LittleWhiteMan

I once saw a post about how "tall girls" were simply preferred over short girls for modeling not because they were hot and sexy but instead because their tall bodies resembled clothe hangers LOL.
5'1", 100 lbs

heightangel

183 is too tall for a girl...but being a tall girl is always better than being a short man.

sadboy

183 is too tall for a girl...but being a tall girl is always better than being a short man.

Agreed!

NewHeights

sometimes when I search for an actor or famous person in general on Bing or Google, I click on the "spouse" link to see the spouse's height. It seems the majority of time, the spouse is in the 5' 6" to 5' 10" range, even if the guy is only 5' 8" to 5' 10".

So many short to average height male actors prefer taller than average or tall girls. look at Tom Brady. 6' 4" and his girlfriend is 5' 11".

What I'm saying is, tall is not a negative for a woman (as long add she has a feminine build with narrow shoulders). I would argue that it's actually a positive trait for most women. Guys can brag about their tall leggy girlfriends

Billy Joel's got the right idea

Tinkerbelle

Ok so let's reverse the question- would you rather be a super short woman or a kind of short guy?

CaptainAmerica

Ok so let's reverse the question- would you rather be a super short woman or a kind of short guy?

Super short woman. I know plenty of 4'11-5'3 girls who have no trouble dating and fitting into normal society (heels help). I don't know any 5'1-5'5 men who DON'T have trouble dating and DON'T have trouble fitting into normal society (especially if you want to work in finance, or sales, GOOD luck).

YourSpaceBoyfriend

The huge difference is that short woman isn't facing as much of a social stigma as short guys.

Tinkerbelle

Ok I should clarify- by kind of short guy I mean 5'5"-5'8." Or if you had to choose between being a tall woman or a really short woman (under 5'2") which one would you choose?

Keep in mind, not all women can or want to wear heels (besides the short term pain, wearing them regularly often leads to permanent back and knee pain, among other issues. This is why I personally don't think it's worth it)

sashawiak

I would much rather be a 5'9 woman than the height I'm at now tbh. As long as she's not wide, being a taller woman shouldn't look "manly" or "unsightly". I have a female friend who's 6 feet tall and she's beyond beautiful, everyone that knows her seems to think so too. Then there's me, a 20 year old that looks perpetually 12. Lol

Tinkerbelle

Then there's me, a 20 year old that looks perpetually 12. Lol

Ugh, I hear you. What is your height?

sashawiak

Ugh, I hear you. What is your height?
5'2 with a small frame lol
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up