Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: $20000-$30000(USD) Budget - Is it enough?  (Read 2524 times)

Just5cm

• Visitor
$20000-$30000(USD) Budget - Is it enough?
« on: December 30, 2013, 08:41:19 AM »

Hey guys, first I'd like to say that this forum is great and the people here seem very helpful.

I would like to know your guys' opinions on which place/doctor is best for this budget, considering this will have to pay for both the operations and hospital stay (basically everything except travel costs).

My main concern is risk of complications, so I wouldn't want to significantly increase my chances of permanent damage just so save a couple bucks.

Thanks in advance.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: $20000-$30000(USD) Budget - Is it enough?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 01:17:22 PM »

Beijing is at $33,000 right now.  I remember their being a just a little bit out of my price range too, so I had to borrow money to afford it.  They did a good job on my legs.

Dr Franz Birkholtz has posted on this forum, and he seems like a knowledgeable, caring doctor with integrity.  He's quoted at $30,000.

Cooper

• If it was easy everyone would do it!!!
Re: $20000-$30000(USD) Budget - Is it enough?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 11:41:54 PM »

He does seems great option. We need to see some diary of his patient. I am impressed with his candid reply. He is very reasonable compare to US and Europe for internal. He does precise and I am just glad to found that info on this forum.   :D :) :D ;)
Starting Height: 160
Gained Femur: 6.9cm (Dr. Paley)
Right Tibia Goal: 5.5/6CM
Pages: [1]   Go Up