Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have some facial weight  (Read 1705 times)

LittleWhiteMan

I have some facial weight
« on: April 21, 2015, 04:11:03 PM »

Hey guys, it's me again. This time it is not any height related concern, probably. I have noticed that my face is a bit big for my body and I am concerned if it is due to excess of facial weight on it. My neck also seems a bit wider for my face. What can I do about it? I am so skinny and it seems that the only fat I gain is through my head (I started doing workouts and eating more in order to gain mass but I have barely seen any progress). Can the gym help me get fit and lose that unnecessary face fat or it will just cause it to tone up?
5'1", 100 lbs

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: I have some facial weight
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 07:05:43 PM »

Burning calories and dieting will make you lose fat wherever it is on your body.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 05:21:03 AM »

Burning calories and dieting will make you lose fat wherever it is on your body.
The issue I found is that I actually have to EAT MORE since I wanna bulk up... but I still want to have a slimmer face at the same time. I am in a struggle between gaining or losing weight. Even though I am like 100 pounds already lol damn skinny.
5'1", 100 lbs

Melan_sprint

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 05:38:26 AM »

dont bulk, do what you are doing now and just get that lifting weights up and down for 6 month and your inital phase will fill out anyway. If you wanna look like thor then you can start to think about calorie surplus and protein intake over 100 gram body etc... Do 6-8 heavy lifting and you will be fine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up