Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "when he's six foot"  (Read 2575 times)

meursault

"when he's six foot"
« on: April 22, 2015, 03:48:46 AM »

Has anyone heard of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-QwUWgxjee0

Apparently it's some internet meme thing on instagram, vine, etc for women to proclaim their attraction to men that are at least 6' tall. It's so grating watching this video and knowing they find their biases towards tall men funny and cutesy even, posting videos of their 6'+ jock boyfriends and parading them around as a prize with their fists clenched near their mouths to show their admiration and sheer joy at being in the presence of a tall male. Don't forget the guys in the video that are genuinely exceptionally tall (6'2", 6'3", and above) with these girls showing desire for them- at heights many delusional members on LL Forum proclaim are not attractive or are 'too tall'.

Can you imagine what would happen if a bunch of guys made similar videos, asking their girlfriends/sexual partners "hey what's your cup size", and when they said "double Ds", the men doing that idiotic thing with their hands?
Quote from: some bitch I found on a forum
Im 5'2' and I LOVE tall men and most of the guys that asked me out were tall lol.

Melan_sprint

Re: "when he's six foot"
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 04:59:41 AM »

Thank twllight and the media the last 10 years for that. And its only getting worse. Brb 6'2 minimum for the future generation of women who will be atleast 5'8 here in europe.

srimech123

• Hi, nice to meet you!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 08:29:39 PM »

I believe those who filter out anyone below 6' (other than 6' women who look for partners same height or taller) are not only "tall man hunters", but are also gold diggers who will make their future 6'+ partner feel very uncomfortable, just so they feel good about themselves.  Life doesn't work like that. Fortunately most people are not like that.

This is another one of the reasons I would rather lengthen to 5'11 instead of 6'. I feel that being 5'11 is tall enough for me to live a perfectly satisfying and care-free life where I can be happy every single day, without any height problems, and the only people I drive away are those who are 6'+ preachers.
173cm (5'8") tall at the moment, hoping to be at least 180cm (5'11") tall quite soon (or 6'1" at most).   Saving money for my first LL surgery!

FutureLengthener

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 05:01:56 AM »

This is another one of the reasons I would rather lengthen to 5'11 instead of 6'. I feel that being 5'11 is tall enough for me to live a perfectly satisfying and care-free life where I can be happy every single day, without any height problems, and the only people I drive away are those who are 6'+ preachers.

Amen to that! Just beware, a 5'3 woman cant for the life of her tell the difference between 5'11 and 6'0, so you might find yourself in the six footer club anyway.
Pages: [1]   Go Up