Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you looking forward to when you become taller?  (Read 20451 times)

BilateralDamage

What are you looking forward to when you become taller?
« on: December 31, 2013, 05:40:04 AM »

Big thing: becoming more respected in my work environment and circle of friends.

Small thing: the look on my friends' faces when they see me 5 inches taller.  Also their jealousy  ;D

Sweden

Re: What are you looking forward to when you become taller?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 09:55:19 AM »

5 inches??
Your friends will laugh at you behind your back or feel sorry for you.
But it doesn't matter what they think. It shouldn't.....

---------------

I didn't want to be treated or seen as a child anymore.
I still haven't really felt any difference  :-\

I have only heard of bad things people have said about me.

173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 09:58:51 AM »

Sweden,

Bad things about you doing LL? Or other bad things?

Since you're 180 cm now, there's no reason for you to be treated as a child, depending solely on your height. Even 173 cm (your starting height) wasn't really short to begin with.

hand_sanitizer

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 12:32:52 PM »

A new life with a better attitude.

Sweden

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 01:18:33 PM »

With bad things I mean others that laughed at me why I was injured and some has laughed at me bc I'm taller now.
I can only imagine what they are saying behind my back.
Nobody has the guts to confront me with it though.

If I would go for another 5cm then it would be too obvious and I would be totally ridiculed.

---------

Just came from the gym now a second ago and lots of girls were staring at me I noticed. Seemed like in a positive way :)
I also ran 8 or 9 steps for real today so there is still hope to recover fully :)

Sorry, alright - back to topic.

BilateralDamage

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 04:04:59 PM »

My lengthening won't happen over night, and I'll even make it a gradual process using lifts, so no one is too surprised.  I also have a great alibi  (that being growth spurt + HGH) and am a very convincing individual.  I think my story will work better than yours did Sweden because it doesn't involve elephants breaking my legs.  ;D

Taller

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 06:36:47 PM »

Just out of curiosity, Sweden, what was your full elephant story, in all its entirety (and glory)?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 07:09:44 PM »

This sounds like it could beat Frankster's "I fell off the great wall and I'm now 9cm taller" story.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 08:40:46 PM »

Small thing: Being able to go places with my much taller siblings without one of their acquaintances/friends asking me "What happened to you?" and not believing I'm not related to my siblings due to being so much shorter. (My brothers and sisters are all 5'10 and up)

Big thing: Weight lifted off my shoulders and I can get on with life without height constantly on my mind.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2013, 11:33:25 PM »

I look forward to being able to work. I look forward to being motivated in life. The worst thing about the current situation is "It won't be worth doing X, Y or Z because I'm 5'5." This isn't insecurity, as most people might think. I see it more of an objective reality that I've already come to terms with.

BilateralDamage

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2013, 11:44:59 PM »

These are great answers so far, especially yours Chris.  A lot of people don't realize that we're not suffering from insecurity.  We suffer from a fact of life- discrimination.

Happy New Years guys, you're all giants in my mind.  :)

LLL

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2014, 11:56:37 AM »

If I would go for another 5cm then it would be too obvious and I would be totally ridiculed.

So I take it that you won't do your femurs then (like you have said before that you plan to, and which your signature indicates) - unless you're also planning on starting a new life a place where no one knows you? Unless you're willing to risk being totally ridiculed, that is.

Sweden

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2014, 12:13:22 PM »

It says in my diary on old forum  that I won't do it this year and I want to heal up from the first surgery before I ruin myself again.

I can't change the signature through the phone. I'm always only using the phone.

5 more cm sure do would be sweet but when I sit down I'm the shortest guy around the table if everyone is 180 and above.
If I would be 185+ and still the shortest one around the table it would look ridiculous.

LLL

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2014, 12:50:01 PM »

It says in my diary on old forum  that I won't do it this year and I want to heal up from the first surgery before I ruin myself again.

I can't change the signature through the phone. I'm always only using the phone.

5 more cm sure do would be sweet but when I sit down I'm the shortest guy around the table if everyone is 180 and above.
If I would be 185+ and still the shortest one around the table it would look ridiculous.

So, I don't know you personally, but what I find so weird through your recent forum posts is your seemingly self-destructive phrasing and still you seem to be planning on doing more LL.

I know your original goal was to be tall and a specific height, but is it even worth it at this point to get taller than the Swedish average if it involves ruining yourself, looking ridiculous while sitting down AND getting s**t or being talked about behind your back by people because of it? You'd also have to create another story about how you got even taller after again having been away for a long time.. somehow just telling people the truth sounds easier.

Why not just heal up, be done with it and enjoy your life being average height? Or start a new life in a country where you're tall at 180? You already seem to have a relatively nice life with friends, hobbies, a career path and a wife, you just need to recover from the tibia LL.

Do I take it you now doubt you will do your femurs despite your signature? (I think you can edit it if you choose to surf the forum in the full version mode even on a smartphone).

Sorry if this sounded harsh, I am just genuinely curious and confused about your plans and general state of mind with regards to your previous and any future LL because you come across as conflicted.

EDIT: Just saw a post from you here saying you were undecided about femurs, and mentioning maybe 2015.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 12:54:39 PM by MMTPartyLeaks »

Wannabegiant

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2014, 03:01:07 AM »

The main thing is becoming more respected and imposing, having a stronger presence in a group setting. This way I dont need to be the funny guy anymore to get the main attention, (cause that personality isnt who I really am). Ive always felt like the laid back guy that doesnt need to talk much, on the inside.

small bonus: This is definitely not the main reason, but still it will be immensly satisfying to start hanging out with this girl i met a bit over a year ago. She took interest in getting to know me but then i got friendzoned pretty fast, and im pretty sure the main reason for that was my lack of status at the time (which apparantly is measured by facebook friends and likes these days). Obviously height has an effect on status as well, and she ended up sleeping with a dude I know after just knowing him for 4 days, and honestly the only thing he had over me was some height (he is like 179 i think, and often uses airmax shoes) and more facebook status.
After I found out i stopped talking to this girl, didnt make a big deal about it, just stopped answering her messages, so she was aware.

Over this year I have greatly increased my facebook status, and that girl stopped seeing that other dude and now she wants to get in touch again, she was trying to flatter and sweettalk me over the year to get me "back" in her life, probably still as a friend though. But i have refused so far. I know that im better looking and more masculine than that other guy, has similar status on facebook now, but still i want to be taller so that i dont have any weakness.

I know the girl is not girlffriend material, but when i meet her I want her to feel how much she could have had but that im too good for her now. payback really is satisfying for me regardless of what people say.

Smallguy

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2014, 04:13:17 AM »

I know the girl is not girlffriend material, but when i meet her I want her to feel how much she could have had but that im too good for her now. payback really is satisfying for me regardless of what people say.

How did you know she slept with your friend? Did she/he told you or was it just your imagination or rumor?

Even if she has slept with your friend, it's hard to find a girl these days who hasn't make any mistake. Maybe he was a casanova or she was drunk and did something stupid that she feels remorseful.

As long as she is a good person, I would get back to her. You will need something to talk to during your lonely moment when you do your limb lengthening. If you still think about her, she will be a good motivator to push on. I saw countless of patients giving up (because of the pain or other issue like home sickness) and fall short of meeting their LL goals.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 04:18:26 AM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2014, 05:45:20 AM »

How did you know she slept with your friend? Did she/he told you or was it just your imagination or rumor?

Even if she has slept with your friend, it's hard to find a girl these days who hasn't make any mistake. Maybe he was a casanova or she was drunk and did something stupid that she feels remorseful.

As long as she is a good person, I would get back to her. You will need something to talk to during your lonely moment when you do your limb lengthening. If you still think about her, she will be a good motivator to push on. I saw countless of patients giving up (because of the pain or other issue like home sickness) and fall short of meeting their LL goals.

Its complicated but il try to explain:

After i got friendzoned I was fine with it for a while (but i thought in the back of my head that she might change her mind cause I didnt know at the time why she wasnt interested, she still kept in touch all the time) but then she asked me about this guy (if he was a nice guy) she met at the club because i was friends with him on facebook, then I asked her if she was going on a date with him and she said "I dont know but he is coming to my house right now"

I acted like i didnt care, but eventually I asked her if she slept with him, and at first she didnt want to tell me but eventually she did, after that i stopped talking to her, because it made it obvious to me that she was uninterested in me because of my lack of status, like she thought she was to good for me. She is one of these popular girls who have like a 1000 fb friends and gets 50+ likes on all her profile pics. Most of the time she was nice to me, but often she had this kind of attitude like she was a queen or super special or something. Kind of annoying especially after getting friendzoned, so while she is not bad, she has an ego and cares to much about status, I hate that kind of people who treat people differently based on that, especially when facebook is the indicator of status -.-

I have a big ambition in putting people i meet with big egos down, which i havent been able to satisfy because of my short height (in sweden 180 is like average). I know i have the look and personality to become "high status" (at least the same level as her) but the height is literally keeping me down, she wouldnt have that social advantage over me if i was tall. 

The guy is nothing special, he looks decent and is like ca 178-179 cm, knows spanish and is a decent soccer player(and by decent i mean nothing special at all, will never be able to get paid for playing it). I have spoken to him and while he likes to act cool online, in person he is not alpha at all, at least not to people he doesnt know really well. Btw I used to play soccer as well and while he is probably slightly better than me it is not a large difference.

Second, the girl pretty much doesnt drink at all, she told me it is because she gets drunk very easily, and never when i have been out with her has she drunk any alcohol. She also wasnt drunk when she met him, and she didnt sleep with him at the club, it was 4 days later at her home and im pretty sure she invited him. (when i asked her how she could do something like that so hasty, she responded: If i see something i want, i get it)

And yeah as long as i can keep her thinking about me when im gone fixing my legs (I did start responding to her a few months ago, but im slightly cold and reserved with her), I have to come up with some excuse as i can never let her know about this procedure. If she gives up on me during my absence, then i might try to reach her or maybe i will be so happy with my height that i forget about it.

And btw i know what she did is nothing remarkable, its almost expected these days when everybody is so status obsessed. The girl is insecure and obviously thought she was to good for me, so if i see her again i will start showing her the attitude that conveys my superiority over her. I do wish she was a different person but the only way I can truly finish the chapter with her now is to destroy her confidence, make her realize that she isnt anything special.

Adriano

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2014, 11:10:10 PM »

Its complicated but il try to explain:

After i got friendzoned I was fine with it for a while ...., then I asked her if she was going on a date with him and she said "I dont know but he is coming to my house right now"

I acted like i didnt care, ..., especially when facebook is the indicator of status -.-

I have a big ambition in putting people i meet with big egos down, which i havent been able to satisfy because of my short height (in sweden 180 is like average).

The guy is nothing special, he looks decent and is like ca 178-179 cm, knows spanish and is a decent soccer player(and by decent i mean nothing special at all,

The girl is insecure and obviously thought she was to good for me, so if i see her again i will start showing her the attitude that conveys my superiority over her. I do wish she was a different person but the only way I can truly finish the chapter with her now is to destroy her confidence, make her realize that she isnt anything special.

Dude

Seriously man u need to grow up. You talk about your EX-girl like she was....WAIT a minute, she was not even your girl friend!!!!!!

What the hell, Mate u r obsssessed. and u need to get out of what ever bubble you leave in. leave the poor girl alone. have you read on this website that chicks can smell ur insecurity from miles away.

Geeeez man you run around asking chicks who they have slept with?? WTF

That chick is so lucky she never hooked up with you cos u are a crazy man and you need help and that help is not LL.

I could give you some advise about chicks but you need to realise first that the world is not some stupid romantic movie you see on tv.

how the hell can you run around saying you want to destroy the confidence of a girl who rejected you...WAIT a minute, you never even asked her out in the first place haha ah ahahaaah aha

Dude get some help and get it right now... 

Wannabegiant

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2014, 11:36:15 PM »

Dude

Seriously man u need to grow up. You talk about your EX-girl like she was....WAIT a minute, she was not even your girl friend!!!!!!

What the hell, Mate u r obsssessed. and u need to get out of what ever bubble you leave in. leave the poor girl alone. have you read on this website that chicks can smell ur insecurity from miles away.

Geeeez man you run around asking chicks who they have slept with?? WTF

That chick is so lucky she never hooked up with you cos u are a crazy man and you need help and that help is not LL.

I could give you some advise about chicks but you need to realise first that the world is not some stupid romantic movie you see on tv.

how the hell can you run around saying you want to destroy the confidence of a girl who rejected you...WAIT a minute, you never even asked her out in the first place haha ah ahahaaah aha

Dude get some help and get it right now...

lol this is why i said it was complicated, you dont even know all the details so you start saying stupid things.

This is just a bonus for me, if i start hanging out with her, not the main reason I do LL. I dont show any insecurity when hanging out with her, but its not much you can do when she is acting like she is of superior status(and by that i dont mean just friendzoning me, like i said you dont know the girl or the situation so take a step back seriously) , either ignore or put her down.

Why wouldnt I ask her, when she asked me about him? She would have kept asking me about him unless i told her i wasnt fine with it. She is seriously to stupid to not realize that she should have kept that to herself, since I know the guy. So i had to let her know i wasnt going to be her friend if he was going to be around. Thats not creepy thats logical. Even she understood that when i told her, but she wanted me around regardless.

I dont need your advice on chicks, I do fine. its not like i didnt meet other girls after i moved away from this one. I was fine with being friendzoned or rejected as well. Not the first time it has happened, its part of the game. This particular instance and girl was different though. She always had an attitude when surrounded by a group of people, acting superior. Only when I was alone with her did she show her serious side and was respectful. I hate people like that regardless of gender, that has to look cool in front of the social group.
The way she jumped the gun with the other dude was also telling. Its okay to not be interested in me if she had different taste. But she even told me earlier that I was goodlooking, so its not about that, its about status. ridiculous.

And i didnt technically ask her out, but that is because she made it clear that she wanted to be friends with me before i had the chance lol.

So basically destroying her confidence is simply me acting towards her like she did to me(so there is nothing sinister about it), difference being that she cant handle it like i could, she is very sensitive.  And when showing attitude i will benefit from being taller. stronger presence, higher social status, she wont be able to ignore it.

Smallguy

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2014, 08:22:39 AM »

lol this is why i said it was complicated, you dont even know all the details so you start saying stupid things.

This is just a bonus for me, if i start hanging out with her, not the main reason I do LL. I dont show any insecurity when hanging out with her, but its not much you can do when she is acting like she is of superior status(and by that i dont mean just friendzoning me, like i said you dont know the girl or the situation so take a step back seriously) , either ignore or put her down.

Why wouldnt I ask her, when she asked me about him? She would have kept asking me about him unless i told her i wasnt fine with it. She is seriously to stupid to not realize that she should have kept that to herself, since I know the guy. So i had to let her know i wasnt going to be her friend if he was going to be around. Thats not creepy thats logical. Even she understood that when i told her, but she wanted me around regardless.

I dont need your advice on chicks, I do fine. its not like i didnt meet other girls after i moved away from this one. I was fine with being friendzoned or rejected as well. Not the first time it has happened, its part of the game. This particular instance and girl was different though. She always had an attitude when surrounded by a group of people, acting superior. Only when I was alone with her did she show her serious side and was respectful. I hate people like that regardless of gender, that has to look cool in front of the social group.
The way she jumped the gun with the other dude was also telling. Its okay to not be interested in me if she had different taste. But she even told me earlier that I was goodlooking, so its not about that, its about status. ridiculous.

And i didnt technically ask her out, but that is because she made it clear that she wanted to be friends with me before i had the chance lol.

So basically destroying her confidence is simply me acting towards her like she did to me(so there is nothing sinister about it), difference being that she cant handle it like i could, she is very sensitive.  And when showing attitude i will benefit from being taller. stronger presence, higher social status, she wont be able to ignore it.

Thanks for sharing this.

The girl is definitely cruel. She likes to dck-teased you by putting you in the friendzone. Wasting your time and energy hoping for her. Then she destroyed you by telling you she slept with your friend knowing that you had a crush on her. Some girls enjoy playing this game, like having some poor guy, obsess over them so they can boost their own ego.

Unfortunately for her, you will secretly go and do your LL. During this time, you will keep in contact with her, like once every 3-4 weeks, to make sure you guys don't lose connection. Also you will keep up with your skincare routine to prevent premature wrinkle because the stress of LL can really make you age quickly. Then in 3 months, you will come back as a new person. At this point, you will go to the gym frequently. Your body will start to tone and become nicer. Your height is increased and your sense of fashion has become more matured and professional.

The only way you can destroy her is by making her experience that she has lost someone truly desirable. You would still keep in touch with her and meet her quickly once in a while, but you will also have your other pool of dates to choose from. And then you would talk to her about the girls you have been with and how funny they were... and then say to her, "sorry, I used to like you, but you said you just wanted me in the friendzone. So now, I just consider you as a friend." lol.. she will totally feel destroyed at this point!
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2014, 10:10:05 AM »

Thanks for sharing this.

The girl is definitely cruel. She likes to dck-teased you by putting you in the friendzone. Wasting your time and energy hoping for her. Then she destroyed you by telling you she slept with your friend knowing that you had a crush on her. Some girls enjoy playing this game, like having some poor guy, obsess over them so they can boost their own ego.

Unfortunately for her, you will secretly go and do your LL. During this time, you will keep in contact with her, like once every 3-4 weeks, to make sure you guys don't lose connection. Also you will keep up with your skincare routine to prevent premature wrinkle because the stress of LL can really make you age quickly. Then in 3 months, you will come back as a new person. At this point, you will go to the gym frequently. Your body will start to tone and become nicer. Your height is increased and your sense of fashion has become more matured and professional.

The only way you can destroy her is by making her experience that she has lost someone truly desirable. You would still keep in touch with her and meet her quickly once in a while, but you will also have your other pool of dates to choose from. And then you would talk to her about the girls you have been with and how funny they were... and then say to her, "sorry, I used to like you, but you said you just wanted me in the friendzone. So now, I just consider you as a friend." lol.. she will totally feel destroyed at this point!

Hahah that was one awesome post Smallguy, you pretty much said exactly what i was planning to do! I intend to use creams and stuff to reduce the scars, i didnt know about wrinkles caused by LL but il take measures for that as well, in case i notice it happening, thanks for the heads up.

Also yeah im definitely going to bulk up, i didnt want to before LL cause i always felt like i would look like a meatball or that it would make me look like i had napoleon complex or something. But when im 178-179 cm i will look good with added muscle. And yeah il improve my dressing style as well, you like read my mind. because clothes will look better on me when im taller, i will dare to try some cooler clothes. As i am now, i dress pretty average and low key.

And yes like you said im planning on talking to her like ever 2 or 3 weeks to make sure she doesnt give up on me just yet while im gone. I might agree to meet her quickly in my consolidation phase if i can hide the monorails well enough. But then when im healed and have the frames removed, I will agree to go out and party with her again, and this time she wont have that advantage over me like she used too, Looks wise im easily on her level, but im short so that reduces my status as a man, while she is short it doesnt hinder her.
And if she starts to like me more than a friend i might bang her and then dump her, otherwise i will just be happy conveying my superiority over her, and just by looking at her face i will know that she feels regret over how she treated me.

Btw, i actually dont think the girl meant to be "cruel", i think she is just stupid and a little bitter about what happened to her when she was younger (she told me one time that she doesnt think she can ever fall in love again after her first love ended, but i dont know the details). Also she didnt want to tell me about sleeping with the guy, however she was stupid for even telling me she met him so soon after i got friendzoned and knowing that it was a guy i know.

I know she cares about me in some way because otherwise she wouldnt have tried so hard to keep in touch after i made it very obvious several times that i didnt want to talk to her (i ignored her for several months).

However, she represent what i hate most about certain people, those status obsessed ones who think facebook popularity suddenly makes you any better than anybody else, they think they are celebrities these morons. So yeah i will destroy her confidence because i know that when im taller it will become obvious that i was much better looking and masculine than that other guy, and my status will increase with my higher confidence.

However, i will not change as a person, i will treat anybody respectfully regardless of their status or looks, except those who think they are better than me and act in a condescending way, those are the people that i want to put down, and she is one of them.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 10:14:18 AM by Wannabegiant »

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2014, 10:30:33 AM »

Forget about the slut and focus on LL.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2014, 10:32:54 AM »

Forget about the slut and focus on LL.

I can focus on both, no worries lol. she is a part of the motivation after all.

ewt

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2014, 01:26:21 AM »

Ditching my height increasing shoes and walk barefoot at park, it sad how i never leave house without my "high heels", it's been to long since i walk barefoot

GetTallOrGoGay

• Visitor
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2014, 08:13:40 AM »

I am looking forward to people no longer shouting insults at me from their cars or from the other side of the street.  No more drunk girls coming up to me and telling me that how gross short guys are and that I should just be gay.  I'm looking forward to women no longer automatically assuming I'm gay because I'm short, and I'm especially looking forward to no longer losing girlfriends because their friends won't stop making fun of them about me being short.

Smallguy

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2014, 06:45:10 PM »

I am looking forward to people no longer shouting insults at me from their cars or from the other side of the street.  No more drunk girls coming up to me and telling me that how gross short guys are and that I should just be gay.  I'm looking forward to women no longer automatically assuming I'm gay because I'm short, and I'm especially looking forward to no longer losing girlfriends because their friends won't stop making fun of them about me being short.

This sound like a tough life. I look forward to reading your diary!

Blackhawk

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2014, 07:15:28 PM »

Yeah that sounds rough.  How tall are you gettallorgogay?

TRS

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2014, 07:06:21 AM »

That is terrible!!
How do you cope up with all that cruel remarks?
And if you dont mind me asking, how tall are you?

Shortie

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2014, 07:11:21 PM »

Facebook statues ? My roommate doesn't even have Facebook and he always fks these girls who have over 1000 friends , he is 5'11 tho and good looking guy , when ever a girl ask him about his Facebook he say he doesn't have one some of the girls actually think it's cool not to have a Facebook !

Shortie

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2014, 07:15:52 PM »

where do u live bro and how tall are u ?

shawty

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2014, 07:29:14 PM »

looking amazing in a slim fit blue tux and some leopard print suede loafers.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up