Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you looking forward to when you become taller?  (Read 20453 times)

Shortie

Re: What are you looking forward to when you become taller?
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2014, 07:15:52 PM »

I am looking forward to people no longer shouting insults at me from their cars or from the other side of the street.  No more drunk girls coming up to me and telling me that how gross short guys are and that I should just be gay.  I'm looking forward to women no longer automatically assuming I'm gay because I'm short, and I'm especially looking forward to no longer losing girlfriends because their friends won't stop making fun of them about me being short.
  where do u live bro and how tall are u ?

shawty

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2014, 07:29:14 PM »

looking amazing in a slim fit blue tux and some leopard print suede loafers.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2014, 07:41:54 PM »

Facebook statues ? My roommate doesn't even have Facebook and he always fks these girls who have over 1000 friends , he is 5'11 tho and good looking guy , when ever a girl ask him about his Facebook he say he doesn't have one some of the girls actually think it's cool not to have a Facebook !

Yes of course its possible to do that, fking girls and getting them to want to date you is different though. And looking good and being tall is of course more important than facebook status, but often being goodlooking and tall can give you more status, and when girls have many guys after them, they will pick based on all these things, and status is one factor which is important to many of them.

On the other hand its very easy for girls to get 1000+ friends, they basically have to look good or even decent as long as they have some close up picks on their boobs

DREAM

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2014, 10:34:03 AM »

Living a normal life.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2014, 11:15:15 AM »

One thing I realized after LL is that I'm taking better care of myself and how I look. For instance, I never used hair gel before although women suggested me to do so countless times, well now I am. I try to get dressed more properly. I used to go outside with a shirt only, now I complement with a suiting jacket depending on the weather. Believing and seeing you can actually look so good is a very different feeling. I used to be very good friends with women and joined their conversations about other good looking, hot men around. Now I feel like I'm one of those guys. I'm inclined to try new looks just for the fun of it, like the "jock" look for instance. I'm ordering a Letterman jacket soon and will be wearing it for the first time, lol!

BilateralDamage

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2014, 03:10:17 PM »

One thing I realized after LL is that I'm taking better care of myself and how I look. For instance, I never used hair gel before although women suggested me to do so countless times, well now I am. I try to get dressed more properly. I used to go outside with a shirt only, now I complement with a suiting jacket depending on the weather. Believing and seeing you can actually look so good is a very different feeling. I used to be very good friends with women and joined their conversations about other good looking, hot men around. Now I feel like I'm one of those guys. I'm inclined to try new looks just for the fun of it, like the "jock" look for instance. I'm ordering a Letterman jacket soon and will be wearing it for the first time, lol!

This!!!   ;D One of the many things I'm looking forward to after LL is being able to wear and do things I couldn't do before.  Wearing sports jackets is a big one, right now someone might think it looks silly when I'm wearing it, like a young boy trying to act suave.  But once you're taller, you can pull wearing that off so easily.  I also want to get an outrageous haircut that I think I would pull off a lot better after gaining some inches.

ewt

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2014, 11:45:10 PM »

Yeah, i feel it too bro, never be able to wear good clothes just because i feel like those clothes are tailored for tall people, I just don't have enough confident to wear it when i know i'm only 171cm
and i hate my secret shoes, it's pain in the feet
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up