Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Proportional rarity  (Read 29354 times)

Uppland

Re: Proportional rarity
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2015, 12:40:50 AM »

Fortunately I think 3CM extra humerus length will mitigate that problem quite a bit, especially after seeing exclides post.

Alan Codel

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2015, 01:09:35 AM »

Hey, I'm the guy in OP's pics.

The shorter arms morph looks awful tbh. I don't like my physique, but that looks even worse.

I'd only been at the gym 1 month in the pics, so hopefully I can look more 'normal' over time.

Uppland

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2015, 11:12:53 AM »

The shorter arms morph looks awful tbh. I don't like my physique, but that looks even worse.

I'd only been at the gym 1 month in the pics, so hopefully I can look more 'normal' over time.

I'm sorry some people on here say you look ugly, I admit you're physique is a bit strange but otherwise you don't look bad at all. In fact I'd say you are quite decent looking.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2015, 11:34:47 AM »

How much did you lengthen? I aussume you did, since you are here on the forum.

Alan Codel

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2015, 08:35:44 PM »

I'm sorry some people on here say you look ugly, I admit you're physique is a bit strange but otherwise you don't look bad at all. In fact I'd say you are quite decent looking.

Ah, it's fine. I know it look weird- I'd rather the honesty.

How much did you lengthen? I aussume you did, since you are here on the forum.

Haven't lengthened at all actually. I found this post because someone linked me to it saying 'your pic is on here'.

------------

I don't know if this would make a difference, but the camera was pretty low on the floor, so would the 'looking up' view make my legs appear longer?
Noone I've met has ever mentioned anything outside my disproportions, which is a good thing- it only really looks a bit odd when I tuck a smart shirt into trousers.

Deepak Chopra

• Newbi
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2015, 08:43:03 PM »

I think you look good. Most people would love to have long legs like you do.
I've got to do what I've got to do.

Uppland

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2015, 11:30:24 PM »

Ah, it's fine. I know it look weird- I'd rather the honesty.

Haven't lengthened at all actually. I found this post because someone linked me to it saying 'your pic is on here'.

------------

I don't know if this would make a difference, but the camera was pretty low on the floor, so would the 'looking up' view make my legs appear longer?
Noone I've met has ever mentioned anything outside my disproportions, which is a good thing- it only really looks a bit odd when I tuck a smart shirt into trousers.

Yes the camera angle certainly plays a big part. If you'd like you can upload a few other pictures and we'll tell you how it looks, I promise to be honest but not mean.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up