Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22   Go Down

Author Topic: DoingItForMe's Precice 2 Internal Femurs with Dr. Paley  (Read 242441 times)

aspirant185

Re: DoingItForMe's Precice 2 Internal Femurs with Dr. Paley
« Reply #341 on: February 24, 2016, 09:13:09 AM »

aspirant185, do you think that being your height is the reason why you're not getting laid with gorgeous girls? Is that why you're doing LL?

I am getting average to above average girls. Girls are the least of my concerns right now with the ridiculous amount of workload in uni and the job apps etc..
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #342 on: February 24, 2016, 01:16:26 PM »

Never ever? In Spain all girls wear 4 inch heels (and even more) when they go partying, even the tall ones. In my case, as I wanted to feel tall all day, I wore them even for work (3-4 inches), but I was the exception. By the way, I'm the opposite of an 'empty brained not educated W'. I'm an elegant 'millionaire' in a position of power, man!!! A 'quality girl'!!! 8)  Heels empower women.

P.S. When I visited the UK, I saw girls wearing 7 inches heels... That was extreme. I have never used those shoes (6 inches maximum, and only for special occasions).

Maybe this is why always those girls with the heels and and clown's makeup almost never dance in parties... In Israel girls go to parties with flat shoes since you can't dance like a normal person in heels... Was never attracted to the girls that in parties just stand and barely move... This what happens when looks come before anything else it seems... And the western world is plagued by it
I learned some stuff during this time

aspirant185

« Reply #343 on: February 24, 2016, 04:17:19 PM »

In Russian speaking Europe 10-15 cm heels are completely normal, even when girls simply go out doing groceries :)
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #344 on: February 24, 2016, 04:47:21 PM »

In Russian speaking Europe 10-15 cm heels are completely normal, even when girls simply go out doing groceries :)

Each country and it's problems I guess ;)
I learned some stuff during this time

Nightwish

« Reply #345 on: February 24, 2016, 05:25:21 PM »

Never ever? In Spain all girls wear 4 inch heels (and even more) when they go partying, even the tall ones. In my case, as I wanted to feel tall all day, I wore them even for work (3-4 inches), but I was the exception. By the way, I'm the opposite of an 'empty brained not educated W'. I'm an elegant 'millionaire' in a position of power, man!!! A 'quality girl'!!! 8)  Heels empower women.

P.S. When I visited the UK, I saw girls wearing 7 inches heels... That was extreme. I have never used those shoes (6 inches maximum, and only for special occasions). I have also seen them in models, beauty pageant contestants... and whores, yes. However, 4-5 inches heels are quite normal.

Where on earth was that  ??? I think the most I've seen over here is around 5. 3-5 are fairly common in clubs, 2-3 for business wear and casual everyday wear, but then again flats are common in both as well. Some girls like heels, some don't, you can't really gauge their personality and financial bracket depending on whether someone wears heels or not, that's just daft!
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

aspirant185

« Reply #346 on: February 24, 2016, 07:35:23 PM »

Girls usually prefer not to exceed 178 cm - 180 cm at the very most when taking heels into account because they are essentially sending off guys that are shorter. So if a girl is already 172-3 , its unlikely she would use heels bigger than 4-5-6 cm.
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm

hyong

« Reply #347 on: February 24, 2016, 08:38:17 PM »

True! In Russian speaking countries girls use very high heels too. Very attractive girls over there, by the way.

i like the Kazakh girls the most , east meets west

but they dun feel the same about me  :-[

Chocolate Milk

• Visitor
« Reply #348 on: February 28, 2016, 02:53:57 AM »

hope you recover DIFM, please keep us updated

DoingItForMe

« Reply #349 on: February 28, 2016, 06:23:17 AM »

The update is that most of my leg is pain-less now after I worked out everyday for about an hour including using the therapy pool. Both my legs still get sore especially in the inner thigh after working out, but the soreness is bearable and is probably just my legs being tired.

However, I still have a lot of pain on my fasciae latae muscle on my left leg. The pain runs down the left side of my left leg, but the most painful point is near the top of my femur.

This website shows a diagram of where the pain is on my left leg:
http://thewellnessdigest.com/iliotibial-band-and-tensor-fasciae-latae-muscle-hip-and-thigh-pain/

It hurts just by poking it with my finger. It feels like it's bruised, but there's no bruising in that area. This is the only area that I'm worried that will have permanent pain. However, I suspect that the pain will go away as I strengthen the muscles around that area. When I'm able to run again, do squats, and not walk like a penguin, I think the pain in that area will go away. I've noticed that some patients haven't been able to run until about a year post-op (OldieButGoldie). And then there was someone who didn't do exercises after lengthening, and he was unable to run even 19 months post-op. I still don't know when he'll be able to run. So I'm going to keep exercising and hoping that I can put all of this behind me at the one-year point. I'm currently at the 8 month point, so I suspect that 4 more months and I should be fine. And then I just have to worry about rod removal and hope that goes smoothly as well.
8 cm gained with Dr. Paley using Precice 2.1 internal femurs in Summer 2015.
Starting height: 167 cm (5'6") Currently at: 175 cm (5'9")
Link to my experience

Peaceout

« Reply #350 on: February 28, 2016, 09:52:56 PM »

I hope you will do better after rod removal.

Would you still get this surgery if you were couple(3-4) cms taller?Like 170-171.And of course im including your wealth.

Tiger5

• Visitor
« Reply #351 on: February 29, 2016, 11:06:54 PM »

Hey DIFM, Wanna thank you so much for all of your updates.  I read every post of yours, learned so much, and appreciate the time you're taking to help the rest of us

DoingItForMe

« Reply #352 on: March 01, 2016, 12:25:05 AM »

Hey DIFM, Wanna thank you so much for all of your updates.  I read every post of yours, learned so much, and appreciate the time you're taking to help the rest of us

You're welcome. Another update is that there actually is signs of bruising in that TFL area now. I didn't notice it at first, because my nail scars are darker than the bruise and distracted my eyes. But now that I look carefully at it, my TFL really is bruised. It's probably because I kept poking at it to see where the pain was coming from. Hopefully the bruise will heal and I'll be back to normal.

I hope you will do better after rod removal.

Would you still get this surgery if you were couple(3-4) cms taller?Like 170-171.And of course im including your wealth.

170-171 is still short. If I were in the same position that I was in before where I thought that I'd be running and back to normal after 6 months, I'd probably still get LL. But now that I have no idea when I'll run again or if this pain in my left TFL will ever go away, I'm not very sure. My guess is that at the rate that I'm recovering, I should be back to normal after one year post-op or 4 more months from today.

However, had I known that my long term girlfriend would break up with me over this surgery, I probably wouldn't have done it. Had I known that I'd be missing out on some critical events in my life because of my lack of ability to walk, I probably wouldn't have done it.

However, if this surgery leads me to meeting my future wife. Perhaps she's 5'8" and taller than my old self, then maybe LL was worth it. Because maybe if I didn't get this surgery, then she wouldn't have dated me, etc. etc.

So I don't know. There's a lot of "what ifs" and gambles here. There are pros and cons to either side. Right now, it's too early for me to say whether I screwed myself over or I created an opportunity for myself to live a better life.

Right now, none of that matters and it's not worth thinking about, because I already did the surgery. What I can say definitively is that I'm glad that I'm not short anymore. That was bugging the heck out of me. My height neurosis has been gone for quite a long time, and it's a huge burden off my shoulders. I wish every short person could get LL if LL didn't have so many potential downsides. I understand your pain. I really do.
Link to my experience

Arche

« Reply #353 on: March 01, 2016, 03:50:44 AM »

Hi Doingitforme,

Nice diary, i have been following it since its beginning. I think you raised an incredibly interesting point in your last comment and something that i imagine all LL'ers will think about at some time. How will you be so sure that the next woman you find would have loved you at your pre-LL life and height? When you ask her if she would have dated you, she will of course say that she would and that height is lower on her priorities, but how will you be dealing with that life long question of whether the woman that you're with or married to would have dated you without LL?

It's something i worry about a lot for some weird reason. I have it in my brain that i will marry a woman before my LL so that when i "become hot," it is with the girl who was with me while i was "flawed." You mentioned a 5'8" woman who could perhaps guarantee you children with avg to above avg height. Will you trust her when you know how hard it is to create meaningful and deep attraction at your pre-ll height? Won't every relationship moving forward have that problem of never knowing if your current wife or girl would have loved you the same pre-ll versus post-ll? Just wondering, thanks man.

DoingItForMe

« Reply #354 on: March 01, 2016, 07:55:19 PM »

After you get LL it shouldn't matter if the girl would have loved you at your pre-LL height. It's not like you're going to shrink back to your old height anytime soon.
Link to my experience

Peaceout

« Reply #355 on: March 04, 2016, 05:08:02 PM »

Here is another different question from me,i know you like my questions. :)
Since i dont know what it is like to be a rich person i will ask you this :D
So you know what it is to be like a normal guy(i can remember you mentioned before, that you were 9-5 office worker years ago.)and a very rich guy.Would you rather to be a tall(talking about 5'10-5'11) 9-5 office worker(imagine you will never be wealthy with this job) or to be a short millionaire..?

Nightwish

« Reply #356 on: March 04, 2016, 05:26:19 PM »

It's something i worry about a lot for some weird reason. I have it in my brain that i will marry a woman before my LL so that when i "become hot," it is with the girl who was with me while i was "flawed." You mentioned a 5'8" woman who could perhaps guarantee you children with avg to above avg height. Will you trust her when you know how hard it is to create meaningful and deep attraction at your pre-ll height? Won't every relationship moving forward have that problem of never knowing if your current wife or girl would have loved you the same pre-ll versus post-ll? Just wondering, thanks man.

On the flip side, if you fell in love with someone and you found she used to be 50lbs overweight, would you have loved her pre weight-loss?

DoingItForMe

« Reply #357 on: March 04, 2016, 09:41:41 PM »

Here is another different question from me,i know you like my questions. :)
Since i dont know what it is like to be a rich person i will ask you this :D
So you know what it is to be like a normal guy(i can remember you mentioned before, that you were 9-5 office worker years ago.)and a very rich guy.Would you rather to be a tall(talking about 5'10-5'11) 9-5 office worker(imagine you will never be wealthy with this job) or to be a short millionaire..?
Short millionaire for sure.
1) People like successful guys even if they're short. I'd name a few famous short celebrities who are well respected, but you probably already know them. Once you become rich enough, things like age, looks and height stop mattering. Look at Hugh Heffner. The guy marries women who are more than half his age.
2) It sucks to work with alarm clocks and deadlines. What I love most about my life is that I get to do whatever I want, whenever I want. There's no part of my day where I'm doing something I don't want to do. I guess if you love your 9-5 job and really want to be there all the time, then it wouldn't matter. But for me, I enjoy being able to go on vacations whenever I feel like it. If I get bored of doing my work, I can just close the laptop and then do something else. Even though I know I'll lose money by not doing the work earlier, I don't care.
3) Being able to help strangers and friends and family is a great feeling. Every once in a while, people in my life are really sad because of some money-related issue. For example, one of my friends got a traffic ticket and was really upset about it. I paid for it, and then he was really happy again. Now imagine doing this for thousands of people.
Link to my experience

DoingItForMe

« Reply #358 on: March 04, 2016, 09:45:44 PM »

On the flip side, if you fell in love with someone and you found she used to be 50lbs overweight, would you have loved her pre weight-loss?
When you truly love someone, physical attributes stop being important. Otherwise, when the wife becomes old, does that mean every husband stops loving their wife? The way I view love is like the way I view my love for my puppy. He's all cute and playful when I first met him. But now he's grow old and slow. But I still love him. I don't care how he looks. I just like spending time with him.
Link to my experience

hyong

« Reply #359 on: March 04, 2016, 10:25:59 PM »

When you truly love someone, physical attributes stop being important. Otherwise, when the wife becomes old, does that mean every husband stops loving their wife? The way I view love is like the way I view my love for my puppy. He's all cute and playful when I first met him. But now he's grow old and slow. But I still love him. I don't care how he looks. I just like spending time with him.

Do you feel that women and men love differently?

I came across sites like reddit,red pill , mgtow talking about a women's hypergamy instinct. 

Nightwish

« Reply #360 on: March 04, 2016, 11:36:34 PM »

But physical attributes play a part at the beginning. 200lbs woman comes up to you in a club, you run away. Same woman two years later after losing the weight comes up to you, you get chatting. We're all shallow bastards at heart.

Do you feel that women and men love differently?

I came across sites like reddit,red pill , mgtow talking about a women's hypergamy instinct.

Lol, Reddit red pill, and Reddit in general, from my experience, is absolutely toxic. Whilst there maybe some element of truth, have a look around you in the real world, it just doesn't hold up.

My ex for example that I met at university, she is from a wealthy family, £1million house, sister is Cambridge and Harvard educated - became an international lawyer, my ex was seeing a footballer (soccer) when she moved to university, and then little old distinctly average (and short!) me ended up dating her for 4 years before distance became a real problem. According to the hypergamy model, that just doesn't happen. Yet it did.

Again, there was someone I knew at university , must have been 168cm tops, was a hairs width taller than me, yet he's probably the biggest 'playa' (massive bellend) I've ever met. Had numerous girls on the go all the time, looks wise he was nothing special, looked a bit like an uncoked up Pete Doherty. Again, according to whatever I've read on Reddit, that doesn't happen because short = #foreveralone.

Peaceout

« Reply #361 on: March 06, 2016, 10:49:57 AM »

Short millionaire for sure.
1) People like successful guys even if they're short. I'd name a few famous short celebrities who are well respected, but you probably already know them. Once you become rich enough, things like age, looks and height stop mattering. Look at Hugh Heffner. The guy marries women who are more than half his age.
2) It sucks to work with alarm clocks and deadlines. What I love most about my life is that I get to do whatever I want, whenever I want. There's no part of my day where I'm doing something I don't want to do. I guess if you love your 9-5 job and really want to be there all the time, then it wouldn't matter. But for me, I enjoy being able to go on vacations whenever I feel like it. If I get bored of doing my work, I can just close the laptop and then do something else. Even though I know I'll lose money by not doing the work earlier, I don't care.
3) Being able to help strangers and friends and family is a great feeling. Every once in a while, people in my life are really sad because of some money-related issue. For example, one of my friends got a traffic ticket and was really upset about it. I paid for it, and then he was really happy again. Now imagine doing this for thousands of people.
Dream life :)
Alright, thanks.

DoingItForMe

« Reply #362 on: March 08, 2016, 04:16:22 AM »

But physical attributes play a part at the beginning. 200lbs woman comes up to you in a club, you run away. Same woman two years later after losing the weight comes up to you, you get chatting. We're all shallow bastards at heart.

Again, according to whatever I've read on Reddit, that doesn't happen because short = #foreveralone.
Men are more superficial than women. Some of the prettiest girls I know from high school and college are now married to pretty ugly dudes. The thing is that girls become less superficial as they age. Right around their mid-20s, they start caring more about a guy's personality rather than on looks.

Don't believe me? Look at almost any survey on women. And you will find the height is very low on requirements. Here's one: http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/top-20-traits-she-wants Only 13% of women think that height is required for a guy to be "hot".

When I was younger, I also thought that being tall and muscular was what was important. After all, all the tall and muscular jocks were the ones who were dating the pretty girls. BUT, after around college, I noticed that really pretty girls stop dating the jock-type. For example, this home-coming queen I know stop dating this 6' tall, handsome muscular dude. And now she's dating some 5'7" chubby dude with average looks. I couldn't believe my eyes. But now I know better. Personality > Looks to women. Having money helps, too. My height never really stopped me from getting really great girlfriends. Don't give up hope if you're short. Just be a better person.
Link to my experience

chineseguy

« Reply #363 on: March 08, 2016, 04:40:05 AM »

yes.     women dont care about height.    i notice a lot of you do it for looks.     i am just doing it for job requirement.   even here in china,  you will see a lot of girls taller than guys.   

hyong

« Reply #364 on: March 08, 2016, 05:04:38 AM »

yes.     women dont care about height.    i notice a lot of you do it for looks.     i am just doing it for job requirement.   even here in china,  you will see a lot of girls taller than guys.

Mind if i ask, what kind of job ?

military ?  presidential guard?  :o  commando?

Chocolate Milk

• Visitor
« Reply #365 on: March 10, 2016, 02:10:05 AM »

When I was younger, I also thought that being tall and muscular was what was important. After all, all the tall and muscular jocks were the ones who were dating the pretty girls. BUT, after around college, I noticed that really pretty girls stop dating the jock-type. For example, this home-coming queen I know stop dating this 6' tall, handsome muscular dude. And now she's dating some 5'7" chubby dude with average looks. I couldn't believe my eyes. But now I know better. Personality > Looks to women. Having money helps, too. My height never really stopped me from getting really great girlfriends. Don't give up hope if you're short. Just be a better person.

do you really think so? why is the general belief on the internet that women care deeply about height?

aspirant185

« Reply #366 on: March 10, 2016, 03:10:54 PM »

Because the majority of the repondents online is constituted of teens / young women 12 - 22/3. As soon as girls finish college and start working..they realize that they need a man who can take care of them, who can send their kids to private schools, pay for nice vacations/restaurants etc. If that is combined with perfect looks/height, even better. But the later is not priority.
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm

LLCaptain

« Reply #367 on: March 10, 2016, 05:29:07 PM »

As soon as girls finish college and start working..they realize that they need a man who can take care of them, who can send their kids to private schools, pay for nice vacations/restaurants etc.

What are you 15 years old?

Many women can take care of themselves and don't need you to speak in their place. When you're done sticking your dong in your butt and want to grow up, you can begin treating women like they're equal and maybe youll get laid more and wont need this surgery.

Peaceout

« Reply #368 on: March 10, 2016, 08:02:33 PM »

Many women can take care of themselves and don't need you to speak in their place. When you're done sticking your dong in your butt and want to grow up, you can begin treating women like they're equal and maybe youll get laid more and wont need this surgery.
Ouch

aspirant185

« Reply #369 on: March 10, 2016, 08:48:02 PM »

Stupid loser, how exactly I am not treating woman equally ? Every woman wants a successful man, arguably she expects him to be more successful than her. And this has nothing to do with the fact that she needs him to support her, but with the fact that sucessful people are better people to be around, there are simply more interesting things to do with them and more interesting things to discuss. And yes, some women want successful men so that they spoil them and they don't have to work. If you deny that you have no idea about life :D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 09:24:10 PM by aspirant185 »
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm

Alu

« Reply #370 on: March 10, 2016, 08:56:16 PM »

Stupid loser, how exactly I am not treating woman equally ? Every woman wants a successful man, arguably she expects him to be more successful than her. And this has nothing to do with the fact that she needs him to support her, but with the fact that sucessful people are better people to be around, there are simply more interesting things to do with them and more interesting things to discuss. And yes, some women want successful mean so that they spoil them and they don't have to work. If you deny that you have no idea about life :D

This grand generalization hurts my brain, lowered my IQ, and gave me testicular cancer.

aspirant185

« Reply #371 on: March 10, 2016, 09:26:15 PM »

This grand generalization hurts my brain, lowered my IQ, and gave me testicular cancer.

hahaa, I tried my best :D

No seriously people try in this forum like all the time to answer "What do women want" and if you read the posts here, they don't want height, muscles, success, money, basically people only agree that women want pretty faces :D Which is true of course, but not the only thing out there :)
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22   Go Up