Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Zack Efron fan here? Strange proportions  (Read 1646 times)

Jeanpierre0703

• Visitor
Any Zack Efron fan here? Strange proportions
« on: April 23, 2019, 04:03:43 AM »

If you ask me, my short heroes are Zack Efron and Tom Cruise. Both around 5'8.
I've been checking some photos and realized Zack has very long femurs and kinda short torso:
http://imgur.com/a/w8WACnQ
But in other photos he looks very proportional:
http://imgur.com/a/LE9bsem
I'm very concerned about proportions and been wondering if I may look like him if I do this surgery, since I already have long legs and short arms (like a soccer player):
http://imgur.com/a/1tq5nnB
I'm 169 (5'6 and a half), thinkin on 4 cm femur and 3 cm humerus

CaptainAmerica

Re: Any Zack Efron fan here? Strange proportions
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 06:35:37 AM »

It's pretty interesting how insanely proportions of men in this 5'5-5'8 range can vary so wildly. I think Zac Efron looks pretty good for 5'8, he has a short torso and a big head but the width of his bideltoid juuuuust about saves him:

Kravitz is also 5'8, but with his small torso, small bideltoid, and large head you would probably off-handedly think he's 5'5 or shorter:

I'm not a Zac Efron fan, but I am a Dave Franco fan, no homo, maybe a lil homo (dude looks good lol).

I actually really like his body type, I think it looks classically "masculine" and balanced. With his long torso and long neck, Dave Franco, to me, could pass as being anywhere from 5'8-5'10 in an isolated photo. But he's actually only 5'5 3/4! (According to CelebHeights).

Also according to CelebHeights, Lil Pump is also exactly 5'5 3/4, and here are his proportions:

Like whaaaaaat??? How is that possible? Can you imagine Lil Pump and Dave Franco standing next to each other at exactly the same height, but having such wildly different body compositions? It would be extremely weird on the mind.

I'm about the same height as you, just a little over 5'6 and a half, and sometimes I wonder if I had a more masculine-build if I would even care about my height at all (as I'm already starting to care about it so much less than before).

GrowTow

Re: Any Zack Efron fan here? Strange proportions
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 12:11:32 PM »

People on this website seriously need to stop stressing over proportions.

There's no perfect proportion. If you saw any of these celebrities in real life, you wouldn't look twice about their proportions.

For anyone reading this, just do your surgery. Taller people are more likely to be out of proportion. Have you seen basketball players.. Have you seen tall guys lay down? They look like they're 65% legs.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023
Pages: [1]   Go Up