Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phoenix.. Rising !! External Tibias with TSF Frames @ Dr. Dhawan, New Delhi  (Read 42144 times)

maximize

Great to hear you're doing well. Keep it up. Would love to see before/after xrays.

fightforit

• Visitor
  • you either do or die!

Dear Phoenix,
Happy to see you are doing well   :D
your diary has been helpful so far.

Please give us a latest update-
have you started walking and weight bearing?

did TSF frames get comfortable after some time? or did you wish to get rid of the frames because of daily problems?

Also! please tell me if you would recommend Dr. Manish for LL. What are your views about him?

your reply will be highly appreciated. :)
 regards,
fightforit

Starting Height-161cm | Dream Height-173cm | considering to operate on Tibias-6cm, Femur-6cm|

"perhaps the butterfly is proof that you can go through a great deal of darkness and yet become something beautiful"

Mtall

That's great you're not having any pain. I tried alternating between .75 mm and 1 mm daily and the pain was unbearable for me on the 1 mm days.

So, Kilokahn, if the pain was unbearable on the 1mm days, how was it during the 0.75mm days? And, would I be further protected if I did only 0.7 or 0.667 mm per day?
Time isnt a problem for me, I prefer to have mild pain for a little more days than have bad pain for a lesser number of days.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up