Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Accomodation share June-Sep at Athens Dr. Giotikas  (Read 2019 times)

LeapForLife

• Visitor
Accomodation share June-Sep at Athens Dr. Giotikas
« on: April 23, 2019, 03:39:08 PM »

Fellas,
I’m undergoing CLL with Dr. Giotikas in June. Just give me a shout if anyone is willing to share accomodation with me for 3 months. I have already booked one wheel chair accessible apartment.

TheMagicalBlueEye

Re: Accomodation share June-Sep at Athens Dr. Giotikas
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 03:45:46 PM »

What is the monthly price?
Diligence is the mother of good luck

LeapForLife

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 03:59:07 PM »

I’ve paid €2400 for 89 days (June 7 - Sep 4)

Knik

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 04:26:51 PM »

Giotikas is getting really popular these days
Looking for Pili

james2334

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 05:00:08 PM »

Fellas,
I’m undergoing CLL with Dr. Giotikas in June. Just give me a shout if anyone is willing to share accomodation with me for 3 months. I have already booked one wheel chair accessible apartment.

I am also considering surgery with giotikas in May.  I have not made a reservation yet, but will stay in the apartment for 3 months.

LeapForLife

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 05:37:18 PM »

I am also considering surgery with giotikas in May.  I have not made a reservation yet, but will stay in the apartment for 3 months.

Great!! If you like I can send you the link, maybe check availability?!

TheMagicalBlueEye

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2019, 11:34:50 PM »

I hope that's a good sign that he offers the best quality.
Diligence is the mother of good luck

Ghostfish

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2019, 01:00:04 AM »

I think it is because his price is most competitive and he seems to be a good doctor as well.

Movie

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2019, 06:12:23 AM »

Leap, where are you getting there from? PM Me asap! I want to do it with Giotikas June as well
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

LeapForLife

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2019, 08:09:41 AM »

For anyone wondering, yes I’ll be doing Stryde for Femur, and will be making a diary to help other prospective CLL’ers. Current height 171cm, hoping to achieve +7.5cms if body allows. Genetic / racial background is Indian, male 28

jievince3

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2019, 10:10:45 AM »

How much are you prepared?

Leggs

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2019, 03:07:18 PM »

For anyone wondering, yes I’ll be doing Stryde for Femur, and will be making a diary to help other prospective CLL’ers.

LeapForLife-

Unless there are other Dr. Giotikas patients who have surgery & post their experience before June, I anticipate your experience to be the first drop of water before a waterfall of patients descend upon Dr. Giotikas for STRYDE lengthening.

Anything and everything is possible in life, but I would be shocked if Dr. Giotikas doesn't turn out to be the premier surgeon for limb lengthening on the European continent. Leaving Dr. Betz, Dr. Guichet, Dr. Monegal & Dr. Pilli with the uninformed sheep of patients waiting to be butchered by their hands.

Please take the time to post some videos of your experience. Nothing is more authentic than first person video footage. Anyone can write fake details, anyone can post fraudulent x-rays, anyone can post manipulated photos, video reigns supreme.

LeapForLife

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2019, 04:06:44 AM »

LeapForLife-

Unless there are other Dr. Giotikas patients who have surgery & post their experience before June, I anticipate your experience to be the first drop of water before a waterfall of patients descend upon Dr. Giotikas for STRYDE lengthening.

Anything and everything is possible in life, but I would be shocked if Dr. Giotikas doesn't turn out to be the premier surgeon for limb lengthening on the European continent. Leaving Dr. Betz, Dr. Guichet, Dr. Monegal & Dr. Pilli with the uninformed sheep of patients waiting to be butchered by their hands.

Please take the time to post some videos of your experience. Nothing is more authentic than first person video footage. Anyone can write fake details, anyone can post fraudulent x-rays, anyone can post manipulated photos, video reigns supreme.

Thanks Leggs, I’ll try my best to post videos and photos. Happy to help!!

champion90

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2019, 10:21:20 AM »

Leapforlife I would also like to plan the surgery with Dr. Giotikas, could you tell me the exact address of where they will operate? to find a nearby accommodation .. and if the accommodation you found is nearby .. thank you
Will you also face all this on your own or will you be accompanied by a friend or family member? Why else should you have made arrangements with the Giotikas team at home, isn't it?
Thanks
Andrea

LeapForLife

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2019, 01:11:40 PM »

Leapforlife I would also like to plan the surgery with Dr. Giotikas, could you tell me the exact address of where they will operate? to find a nearby accommodation .. and if the accommodation you found is nearby .. thank you
Will you also face all this on your own or will you be accompanied by a friend or family member? Why else should you have made arrangements with the Giotikas team at home, isn't it?
Thanks
Andrea

Too easy Andrea. From what I know so far Dr. Giotikas performs surgery at Athens BJR hospital (44, Vas Konstantinou Av), but it’s the rehabilitation center that you need to be staying close to, because you’ll be going there every 2nd day for PT / pool therapy. Rehabilitation center is in Kallethea, and any accomodation within 4-5kms is recommended by hospital (no compulsion however). Mine is 4km from rehab center. I’ll be on my own, with hired home Aid for few days.
My best wishes to you!!

jievince3

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2019, 01:20:49 PM »

Too easy Andrea. From what I know so far Dr. Giotikas performs surgery at Athens BJR hospital (44, Vas Konstantinou Av), but it’s the rehabilitation center that you need to be staying close to, because you’ll be going there every 2nd day for PT / pool therapy. Rehabilitation center is in Kallethea, and any accomodation within 4-5kms is recommended by hospital (no compulsion however). Mine is 4km from rehab center. I’ll be on my own, with hired home Aid for few days.
My best wishes to you!!
How much do you prepare for the surgery?

Great321

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2019, 02:48:21 PM »

My best wishes to you!!

The address you have mentioned is only the mail correspondence address. The hospital where the surgery takes place is in Glifada, Athens. Illias 8-12. Its name is Mediterraneo Hospital. At least that's where zakika and I were. Have you asked Dr. Giotikas about that?

Hospital:
http://www.mediterraneohospital.gr/en/
Mediterraneo Hospital
8-12 Ilias street,
Glyfada 16675
Athens , Greece

Rehab center:
http://www.theseusrehab.gr/en/
202 Syngrou Ave. & 2-4 Agion Panton, Kallithea

lenghtstryde

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2019, 05:51:34 AM »

HI, have you started? I can share accomodation. Also any guidance is appreciated

LeapForLife

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2019, 02:21:32 PM »

Hi, my apologies to everyone who had been wanting to read my upcoming diary. I have decided to pull out of surgery due to personal reasons. Wouldn’t be doing this for next couple of years.
My best wishes to all :)

Kenda

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2019, 10:56:13 AM »

Why LeapofLife ??
Did something happen with Dr giotikas , that made u change your mind ?
Are you gonna save up more money to go to another Dr ??
Pages: [1]   Go Up