Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MakeMeTaller Tall and SysOp/Apotheosis Work for Dr. Mahboubian!  (Read 7083 times)

Rivers

MakeMeTaller Tall and SysOp/Apotheosis Work for Dr. Mahboubian!
« on: September 26, 2013, 11:06:17 PM »

It's awesome to see that there is an alternative to the old forum!  Some of you may remember me as the person who first announced that Tall and SysOp/Apothesois work for Dr. Mahboubian. Of course I was banned for my posts but I was at least able to get the message out there.

Now this forum will allow that kind of information to be available to everyone without it getting censored and deleted because it shows the truth about how corrupt the "veterans" are on that forum. 

Thank you so much for starting this website!! 

In case anyone forgot or needs a reminder. Tall and SysOp/Apotheosis work for Dr. Mahboubian!  That is why Tall promotes and advertises for Dr. Mahboubian every chance he gets and that is why Apotheosis had two "stem cell" treatments by Dr. Mahboubian to help advertise him and his business.  Dr. Mahboubian is a corrupt businessman just like all the corrupt "veterans" on old forum !

TomD

• Private
Re: MakeMeTaller Tall and SysOp/Apotheosis Work for Dr. Mahboubian!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 11:14:43 PM »

I would like to see some diaries.

However, I wonder how many of the diaries are real and how many are fabricated.

Orlando

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 05:10:07 PM »

No question that Tall is working for Dr M in some ways, look at his signature and posts he made advertising Dr M over and over....LOL

Dr M is very aggressive advertising, going on radio and buying billboards.  He comes off as more of a salesman than doctor, not impressed.

Screenshots below.

handy

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 10:03:14 PM »

Tall and Apoteosis definitely make money or get huge discounts by promoting Dr. Mahboubian! It's so obvious at this point.

Apotheosis went through the entire old forum  website and deleted all the negative threads about Dr. Mahboubian except for the latest one about Golfham and his consultation. All the rest are completely gone!

The threads about Dr. Mahboubian causing arthritis in the ankle. Gone!
The red flags about Dr. Mahboubian. Gone!
Post after post about people giving honest opinions about not liking Dr. Mahboubian. Gone!

alps

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 10:09:53 PM »

I wonder why Golfham's detailed post wasn't removed.  ???

handy

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 10:15:32 PM »

Too soon and way too obvious, and COOPER made that all positive post about his consultation. He even gave it the same tittle for the thread.

Carter

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 01:29:21 AM »

Sysop just updated his advertisment for Dr. Shahab Mahboubia in  Doctors That I DO Recommend For Leg Lengthening >    ???

" I have been able to reduce my fees using the PRECICE system to $65,000 for bilateral femur lengthening, and $69,000 for bilateral tibia lengthening, but that is for old forum  members only!"       

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 01:58:10 AM »

Offering a discount on a medical procedure only to members of a specific forum is pretty despicable.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 02:08:30 AM »

Offering a discount on a medical procedure only to members of a specific forum is pretty despicable.

I remember someone saying regarding Dr. Sarin, SysOp made money from each patient who found Dr. Sarin through old forum . I reckon he has similar agreements with every doctor on the "Recommend List".

What if we told them they can advertise on our site for free so they don't have to give SysOp a cent?

amandasolomon

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2019, 05:56:13 AM »

Hello,
Thank you all for your responses. I would like to clarify that Dr. Mahboubian does NOT offer discounts or rewards to patients who write positive experiences on this forum. We have no influence on anyone's posts, nor do we even speak to patients about what they write on the forum.

I also want to confirm that Tall and SysOp/Apothesois do not work for our company, nor have we spoken to these people about what they post on this forum. What they have written is all based on their personal experiences and opinions.

Thank you for your time and we hope to have clarified any misunderstandings.
Pages: [1]   Go Up