Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smoking / Vaporizing Marijuana while Lengthening.  (Read 5032 times)

inquisitivemind

• Visitor
Smoking / Vaporizing Marijuana while Lengthening.
« on: January 06, 2014, 05:07:59 AM »

This might be far-fetched, but I have heard some cases where a patient may opt for their own housing near the hospital and return whenever the doctor requests them to.  Which means a variety of freedoms are instantly granted. Most of the countries these doctors perform these surgeries in are extremely lax when it comes to the marijuana...

So, to discuss, aside from the obvious benefits of being a natural pain killer and mood stabilizer, does anyone think there would be any (non legal) negative in doing something like this after this procedure?

I'm from BC, so, you know...

Smallguy

Re: Smoking / Vaporizing Marijuana while Lengthening.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 07:18:48 AM »

This might be far-fetched, but I have heard some cases where a patient may opt for their own housing near the hospital and return whenever the doctor requests them to.  Which means a variety of freedoms are instantly granted. Most of the countries these doctors perform these surgeries in are extremely lax when it comes to the marijuana...

So, to discuss, aside from the obvious benefits of being a natural pain killer and mood stabilizer, does anyone think there would be any (non legal) negative in doing something like this after this procedure?

I'm from BC, so, you know...

Personally, I prefer pot over the off-the-counter painkiller which increases your chance of developing stomach cancer. When I was in India, I had to take 1-2 pill of either muscle relaxant or painkiller just to keep my sanity. However, you can opt for pot by asking the helper/maid to get them for you, but the quality won't be like here in BC. Actually, most people here won't know where BC is but I'm also from here. Cheers.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

inquisitivemind

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 07:47:09 AM »

Oh, right, I was stoned when I wrote that. Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Also known as the worst place to live if you're 155cm tall.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 07:50:59 AM »

I've smoked Marijuana occasionally while I was living in the US. It makes you cough. The last thing you want to do is to cough when you have a catheter tied to your penis  :D  Your legs might also hurt. Apart from that, I don't think that weed is good for your health. I don't have an idea about its effect on the bone, but I would definitely stay away from it. Just thinking about weed makes me nauseated right now.

P.S: I'd rather have cocaine. Lol.
(NOT when I'm lengthening or consolidating though).

olivetree

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 12:22:23 PM »

you can opt for pot by asking the helper/maid to get them for you.

This is delicious information. Thank you.  ;)

inquisitivemind

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 07:55:11 PM »

I've smoked Marijuana occasionally while I was living in the US. It makes you cough. The last thing you want to do is to cough when you have a catheter tied to your penis  :D  Your legs might also hurt. Apart from that, I don't think that weed is good for your health. I don't have an idea about its effect on the bone, but I would definitely stay away from it. Just thinking about weed makes me nauseated right now.

P.S: I'd rather have cocaine. Lol.
(NOT when I'm lengthening or consolidating though).
Haha, i like this reply.

Weed would be used in place of a painkiller like not right post op but say during the rehab process prior to going to bed or say if things truly get unbearable.

If you vaporize or eat it via edibles it has minimal risks.

It's also completely natural, as opposed to pain killers and coke :)

Smallguy

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 05:57:08 AM »

Oh, right, I was stoned when I wrote that. Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Also known as the worst place to live if you're 155cm tall.

155cm? You're not kidding right? OMG, I feel for you bro :(

Dr. Bluchul at the Vancouver General Hospital also does limb lengthening for certain cases. You can ask him if he is willing to take on your case.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

jlk

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2023, 07:04:48 AM »

i smoked a marijuana vape quite a bit during my lengthening phase. in 2.5 months i went thru 2 marijuana vape pens. it helps with the pain and gave me an appetite when i started to get really skinny.
178.5cm > 186cm
Pages: [1]   Go Up