Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Ozgur Karakoyun (Turkey)  (Read 3707 times)

wannagrowtaller

Dr Ozgur Karakoyun (Turkey)
« on: April 24, 2019, 01:14:33 AM »

I am Yusif, a patient consultation expert from Wannabetaller.

Cosmetic limb lengthening is a procedure in which the major bones of legs (either femur or tibia) are surgically cut, metal fixators are attached to legs, and with the help of these devices, growth of the bones are achieved on a daily basis. Average daily amount of distraction of bones is 1 mm. In this way, maximum 7-8 cm height gain is achieved on femurs, or max 6-7 cm on tibia. These are the highest height increase amounts achievable before experiencing permanent soft tissue damage or problems with walking/doing sports.

Our surgeons have performed over 460 surgeries in several years, using various techniques, as you have probably noticed in our website. These surgery methods are different in patient comfort level, the duration of recovery, patient mobility etc. The costs of used materials and fixator devices are also different, thus are the major differences in prices.

Here is the list of surgery methods we apply, their prices and other general information:

Ilizarov: 7 000 EUR
1. Holyfix method - 15 000 eur, 9-12 months recovery time (in other words, the duration spent with fixator devices on legs)
2. LON method - 20 000 eur, 3-5 months recovery time
3. PRECICE 2.2 method - 40 000 eur, approx. 2.5 months recovery time
4. PRECICE STRYDE method - 65 000 eur, approx. 2.5 months recovery time. For first 10 patients making a reservation for Stryde, the exclusive price will be 58500 eur.

Holyfix is fully external method. There are rod-like metal fixators attached to the legs by means of pins from the outside to the operated bone. Patients turn screws on the device to do daily distraction. This is the cheapest method (which doesn't mean it is unreliable) but the major disadvantage is, patients have to walk, sleep and live with these devices for 9-12 months, till the bones have fully consolidated and are able to carry weight on their own. This long period is uncomfortable and stressful for many patients.

LON method involves the same external device, but the major difference is, there are metal thin rods implanted into the bone cavity during operation. This nail significantly reduces the time spent in external fixators (devices are removed after lengthening is finished and there is some consolidation seen on x-rays. It takes 3-4 months), thus increasing patient comfort. The internal nails hold the bone after externals are removed, till the bones fully consolidate. When consolidation is adequate, the internal nails are removed as well. It may seem as too many surgeries, but device removal surgeries are minor (take approx. 30 mins), and patients recover very quickly after that.

Precice 2.2 and Precice Stryde methods are the most comfortable and least risky ones. In Holyfix and LON methods, which involve external fixation, cause open wounds where pins enter the soft tissue and the bone, necessiate regular pin site care and bandage change in order to avoid infection. But Precice and Stryde methods are fully internal and they eliminate this need. The wounds are stitched after the nails are implanted into the bones, and there is no way for infection to penetrate. In internal methods, 2-2.5 months is the duration of lengthening, and once lengthening is finished and the desired height is achieved, the doctor locks the motorized nail mechanisms, and patients gradually return to normal life in just a few weeks.

All these methods allow walking during distraction phase, with the exception of Precice 2.2, where motorized nails cannot bear weight and patients have to use wheelchair for 2-2.5 months.

Our surgery costs include these services:

- meeting patients at the airport and transportation to hotel/hospital
- accommodation in a 5-star hotel (1-3 days)
- an English-speaking caretaker who will be around 7/24
- Istanbul tour (historical and touristic places+boat tour+meals in our famous restaurants)
- Medical examinations before operation
- 5 days of staying in the hospital
- Walker+crutches+wheelchair
- Transportation to airport when leaving
- FREE consultation with doctors and consultants whenever you need, even after lengthening is finished.

Please note that for only a limited period of time, there is 10% discount applied to all surgical methods (except Stryde), till 1st of May. There will be a price increase in May 1 due to increased number and improved quality of our services.

After operation and 5 day stay in hospital, you can return home and continue lengthening procedure there on your own, while constantly communicating with your doctor. Or if you want to stay in Istanbul close to your hospital and doctor, we can provide two different service packages:

Comfort package:
Accommodation at a 3-star hotel + 3 meals a day: 1250 euro
Physiotherapy(monthly, 1 session per week): 120 euro
X-rays: 150 euro
Medications: 80 euro

Total monthly cost: 1600 euro/month

Luxury package:
Accommodation at a 4-5-star hotel + 3 meals a day: 1950 euro
Physiotherapy (1 session every two days): 450 euro
Xrays: 150 euro
Medications: 200 euro

Total: 2750 euro/month

Please do not hesitate if you have any more questions. You can also contact us through WhatsApp. Our consultation services are totally free to ensure our patients do not have any unanswered questions before making surgery decision.

Best regards,
Yusif
+905331936500 (WhatsApp)
https://www.wannabetaller.com/
support@wannabetaller.com
Go for it

jievince3

Re: Dr Ozgur Karakoyun (Turkey)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 10:56:13 AM »

This price is at a very awkward situation.  Dr.Giotiks is more attractive.

seriouslyinjured

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 12:12:29 PM »

This doctor almost crippled me ,its one of wannabe tallers doctor they also have another company bulmd.com, lookout for new medical tourist companies in turkey promoting these doctors, its the same guys always changing their name

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64740.0

Blackwhite

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 07:34:19 PM »

As someone who lives in Istanbul.Advice is the doctor's regret..   
Lon method destroyed a friend of ours.
Friends who want to have surgery in Istanbul

friends, I want to help those who want to have an operation in Istanbul with the correct information. Let me reach you. I will write all over the page ...
TARGET 1.71

Blackwhite

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 12:59:05 PM »

This doctor almost crippled me ,its one of wannabe tallers doctor they also have another company bulmd.com, lookout for new medical tourist companies in turkey promoting these doctors, its the same guys always changing their name

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64740.0

you're right until the end ... Butcher himself
TARGET 1.71

Meck

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2020, 10:02:02 PM »

Also don't believe user Blackwhite, he represents unknow doctor here in Istanbul and took money from people who wanna do LL, his doctor Mustafa is without experience and use Blackwhite is one big liar, they find all his liar on what's up LL forum, and now he try here

Blackwhite

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2020, 11:22:35 PM »

Anyone who lies...   
get crippled...

You're embarrassing yourself.

You're talking about a doctor you don't know, ignorant...

Let them reach me..

There are videos of the person this doctor operated on in a pitiful state...

In my country, These surgeries are asked of me...

I'm consulted...

It's nice to humiliate you everywhere :D

I share photo videos to those who reach me...

do not take the mentally ill person seriously :D:D:D
TARGET 1.71

Meck

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2020, 12:22:17 AM »

I decide not give sh..t for you or others I need finish my journey and start having life, is to long from me this gone, because I'm not wait after femur and made tibia, I need finish this soon

Blackwhite

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2020, 11:16:48 PM »

I decide not give sh..t for you or others I need finish my journey and start having life, is to long from me this gone, because I'm not wait after femur and made tibia, I need finish this soon

I want you to know that I won't let you misinform people...   

happiness with your new stature  ;)
TARGET 1.71
Pages: [1]   Go Up