Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Femur Stryde LL (with Dr. Debiparshad) diary  (Read 13673 times)

cena

Re: My Femur Stryde LL (with Dr. Debiparshad) diary
« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2019, 09:09:18 PM »

Sorry dude didn't mean to sound rude or anything. It is sometmes hard to get across the verbal tone correctly through messages on the internet which may come off as rude.  anyway it is my mistake I should have been more careful in how I typed. I take this feedback well.

I was honestly a bit surprised about the oxy because as you explained I also had the same idea about it (addicting and can cause dependence). As you say I keep finding out new perspectives of LL as I read more. Now that I think about it, I might have startled a couple of other LLers (tiggy for ex) also by sounding dramatic.

cena

« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2019, 09:11:51 PM »

And again - I will prefer/request you get off my diary and do not PM or me or write in my diary any more, I don't like non-polite judgemental people, thank you in advance for respecting my request/preference.

sorry I read this edit after I wrote my comment. Ok I wlll not post on your diary hence forth. Best of luck with your journey!

Lalbadshah

« Reply #126 on: November 09, 2019, 05:01:00 AM »

update:

the good: I have been able to get over my dependence on Oxycodon and replace it with tylenol as the pain killer but still taking both so as to avoid getting hooked to any one.

the bad and ugly: i was doing awesome and felt like 90% back to normal one week back when suddenly something happened,  at PT they gave me too many exercises , like TOOOOOO MAAAANNNYY and too tough, and I was like huffing puffing at the end, anyway Tuesday morning i go to college and by evening when i come back I started getting pain (4 level) on left femur muscles and at late night it goes upto 7 forcing me to take another painkiller (before that i was taking only 2 painkillers a day) next morning (wednesday) I wake up with 6-7 pain and take pain killer and shower and take rest which brings down pain to 3, remain on bed tilll 1 PM, then  I walk to PT and tell her what happeneded, she does investigation and concludes that the too much exercise on monday had made my IT band MAD and that is what is causing the pain, she gives me massage which brings down pain to 1.5 but then she gives me exercises which bring up pain to 3 again. and at night it goes up to 6, but with painkiller and hot shower i bring it down to 2-3 and go to college but by end of the day even aftter painkillers, the pain reaches 8 and I drag myself back to my house and with rest, after 24 hrs now the pain is 2.5-3. lets see if it goes away in 1-2 days.

JsElysianEagle

« Reply #127 on: November 21, 2019, 02:25:56 AM »

Hey lalbadshah! How are things going? Hope the pain subsided!

Lalbadshah

« Reply #128 on: November 24, 2019, 12:33:34 AM »

hi, yes, just when you sent the message - the same day (11/21 mornng) i woke up with zero pain and it has been so from last 48 hours, even though I am taking caution and not walking too much or not taking too many stairs or not doing muuch physical PT only like .7 miles walk a day, 20 stairs up down and quad and hamstring stretch, that's it.

JsElysianEagle

« Reply #129 on: November 24, 2019, 01:38:20 AM »

Great to hear the pain is finally gone! Must be a hell of a relief!

I think it's wise to ease up on the PT and heavy walking for a few more days - good call

Lalbadshah

« Reply #130 on: November 24, 2019, 11:34:01 AM »

yes, agree because i am getting the feeling that if i go hard on physical activity the issue will come back.

AppleFanBoy

« Reply #131 on: February 10, 2020, 06:22:01 AM »

Hey Lalbadshah! Reading a bunch of diaries as a new member. Checking in, how are things progressing??  ß

DreamerLL

« Reply #132 on: July 01, 2020, 07:43:11 AM »

Hey Lalbadshah , How are you doing? Hope everything is fine.

Dreamer57

« Reply #133 on: July 01, 2020, 12:59:57 PM »

Hey Lalbadshah , How are you doing? Hope everything is fine.
he bro you new on the forum??

DreamerLL

« Reply #134 on: July 02, 2020, 02:11:26 AM »

yes, I am very new.What's up bro?

DreamerLL

« Reply #135 on: July 02, 2020, 02:43:46 AM »

I didn't sleep last night. and trying to read as much as possible in this forum. feel a little dizzy now. :))

Megatron

« Reply #136 on: August 16, 2020, 09:16:59 PM »

Now, I would like to add my input on whether you can do this thing alone or not. Here is what I think -

1. Doing this completely alone is almost impossible (I know people have done it, still I think it is almost impossible) unless by 'alone' you mean there is somebody coming to give you food at your bed and somehow you have figured out an option of pooing while on bed (can't think how that is possible) or you can withstand the feeling that you will have while not pooing for for around 6-7 days. This would also require very very high upper body strength. IMPOSSIBLE for a girl or thin men. Close to impossible or very difficult for a man with strong arms.

2. With hiring aide for a few hours, very much possible - that is what I am doing. Still, if you will not have the aid with you at night then you need very high upper body strength - very very difficult for girls or thin men.

So, my recommendation for women and thin men would be - don't even think of doing it alone - you can't. even with hiring aide for a few hours you will struggle, for girls and thin men I really beg you - bring family member or partner with you.

For males with good muscle strength - doing it alone will be close to impossible but doing with aides hired for a few hours - yes very much possible without much difficulty.

Hi, Lalbadshah. Congrats on getting your LL done and hopefully itll be a great benefit for you and youll have a speedy recovery reaching your goals. Quick question so what if a skinny male would be getting this done with decent upper body strength and a female companion who is skinny helping out along the way, would that still not be enough help?

newCyborg

• Visitor
« Reply #137 on: September 30, 2020, 03:20:13 AM »

Hi,

Did you use any special Uber like UberAssit or UberWAV which are designed for people with wheel chair. I am asking for first week of limb lengthening when you had just started your pt.

Is it possible to get in and get out of normal car. If yes, can you take a step-up or the care taker has to lift you up or something.
I am sorry if it sounds lame.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up