Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Shahab Mahboubian (North Hollywood, CA) 2015 Update  (Read 11451 times)

LAGrowin

Re: Dr Shahab Mahboubian (North Hollywood, CA) 2015 Update
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2019, 07:49:04 PM »

Hey Leggs,

Give it up already.  You are bitter and pathetic!  Stop sending me PMs.  Grow a pair, if at all possible,  and go get yourself LL.    If you want to say something, say it here.

I asked you to link some negative Mahboubian diaries.   You didn’t !  You can’t  Come on,  we’re waiting....

Prove that your picture above is a Mahboubian patient.   You can’t!!!   

****  LEGGS is committed to tarnishing a good surgeon’s name and reputation, and thus limiting the resources we have for good surgeons.   ****

Give it up man.

amandasolomon

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2019, 08:28:33 PM »

We appreciate this message so much and everything you are saying is completely true. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for speaking the truth about who Dr. Mahboubian is! We appreciate you!

amandasolomon

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2019, 11:48:18 PM »

Hello!

I am emailing you on behalf of Dr. Mahboubian's office because I saw your comment about the quote one of the other people posted. We simply were asking if the person had any insight on how we can clean up our profile so that the prices for our services are more clearly listed. We recently reduced our prices for 2019 and we were told by many people that the cost of the surgery is unclear to many. Therefore, we were trying to figure out a solution and a way to make this information more legible, since it was hard to find for many when looking on the forum.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other hesitations or questions! Thanks!

amandasolomon

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2019, 11:57:19 PM »

Hello!

I am emailing you on behalf of Dr. Mahboubian's office because I saw your comment about the quote one of the other people posted. We simply were asking if the person had any insight on how we can clean up our profile so that the prices for our services are more clearly listed. We recently reduced our prices for 2019 and we were told by many people that the cost of the surgery is unclear to many. Therefore, we were trying to figure out a solution and a way to make this information more legible, since it was hard to find for many when looking on the forum.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other hesitations or questions! Thanks!

amandasolomon

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2019, 12:15:57 AM »

Hello,
Thank you so much for the clarification. It was definitely a miscommunication here and we did not mean what we said in a negative way at all. We just wanted to update the info on the forum about our prices, since we have new discounted prices for 2019! We would never try to slip something to a random prospective patient and we would never try to hide anything from anyone!

Thanks so much for understanding!

ActionSpeaks

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2019, 07:52:03 AM »

Hi AmandaS ~ can you please provide us with Dr. M's new prices for 2019, also provide a link to his website where these prices are listed? My preference for STRYDE surgery would be with Dr. M except for the price. The latest price listing for him is online here at Limb Lengthening Discussions > STRYDE Worldwide Prices, dated 5/5/19, at $95k (Femur) and $105k (Tibia). So these are incorrect prices? There is such a difference in prices for Dr. M. quoted on this forum that it is very confusing and off-putting for many of us, so clearing this up would indeed be beneficial.  Thank you.

amandasolomon

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2019, 07:27:57 PM »

You are awesome!!!! Thank you for your kind words about Dr. Mahboubian and we hope everyone can see what an amazing surgeon he is as well! :)

amandasolomon

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2019, 07:32:30 PM »

****NEW PRICES FOR 2019****
$750 consultation fee can be applied towards your surgery cost!
Bilateral femur lengthening (Precise nail) -----------------$65,500.00
Bilateral tibia lengthening   (Precise nail) -----------------$75,000.00   
Combined tibia and femur lengthening 3-4 weeks apart-------$139,000.00
*Upgrade to the full weight bearing STRYDE nail for $5000 more

Those prices you wrote are incorrect since the prices have recently been lowered. We apologize for the confusion and we are working on making the prices more clear on the forum! Thank you for your inquiry and your time. We hope to meet you soon!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up