Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sringari guesthouse bans  (Read 7131 times)

Russianblues

Sringari guesthouse bans
« on: January 10, 2014, 03:42:27 PM »

Messi is banned. I don't even have an account and it says I am banned from the site unless I use a proxy. Pretty sure our connection is IP banned haha.

Sysop, quality moderating since 2012.

Sweden

Re: Sringari guesthouse bans
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 03:54:40 PM »

Wonderful. What would be the reason?
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 07:10:37 PM »

Huh, wouldn't have thought Sysop/Apotheosis would start right away with an all out IP ban of the guesthouse.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM »

This is why I'm still here.  I just love the politics and drama of LL even after almost 7 years now.  ;D

Blackhawk

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 08:17:36 PM »

Yeah I was here initially for research but I return everyday for the drama and entertainment.  :)

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2014, 08:38:28 PM »

I wonder if it's because of what Ashoka1 has been writing in his diary.

handy

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2014, 09:22:37 PM »

I wonder if it's because of what Ashoka1 has been writing in his diary.

BINGO!!

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2014, 10:03:41 PM »

Quote from: Ashoka1 on Yesterday at 04:07:47 PM
I asked the doctor about this and he said that to him the fibula doesn't exist. He said that if it does not consolidate it would be fine and he would not do anything about it. He said that bone is often extracted from the fibula to use as bone transplant, and that it would be okay if my fibula remained disconnected after. Excellent.

What. The. fk.

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2014, 10:24:09 PM »

I asked the doctor about this and he said that to him the fibula doesn't exist. He said that if it does not consolidate it would be fine and he would not do anything about it. He said that bone is often extracted from the fibula to use as bone transplant, and that it would be okay if my fibula remained disconnected after. Excellent.

What. The. f**k.

sysop/apo needs to be exposed for leading people into the hands of novice 3rd world doctors just for his own profit
 >:(
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2014, 11:43:04 PM »

What. The. f**k.

Bone grafts often use the fibula since it isn't absolutely essential. Still, it does function as an ankle stabilizer. Although it's not the end of the world if the fibula isn't back to where it was, I still think this doesn't look good on Dr. Sringari's part. I mean, he's doing a cosmetic surgery and has a much smaller room for error. An experienced leg lengthening surgeon should be able to lengthen without making your fibula permanently disconnected afterward. His unwillingness to do anything about it and the dismissive 'it will be okay' attitude just makes me think he's at a loss as to how to correct it anyway and shows his inexperience in the surgery he's performing on people now.

Daylight

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2014, 12:14:12 AM »

So this guy is officially out of my list. fk. Dr. Jamal and Dr. Donghoon are the only two options left for me now...

Carter

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2014, 01:30:19 AM »

Ashoka1 recent posts

On my latest x-ray, I had concerns over the alignment of my fibula. The alignment looks so bad to me that I was worried that callus would not be able to form between the fibula ends. I asked the doctor about this and he said that to him the fibula doesn't exist. He said that if it does not consolidate it would be fine and he would not do anything about it. He said that bone is often extracted from the fibula to use as bone transplant, and that it would be okay if my fibula remained disconnected after. Excellent.

Yes, I still have a lot of pain in the right leg. I haven't bent the knee at all since that pin starting cutting near my joint. That was almost 4 weeks ago now. The doctor said he wants the physios to give me a pain killer and then force it to bend. He said if that doesn't work, he'll finally change the pin. I just pray that my fibula's develop some callus so they'll consolidate. The back up plan I guess is to get treatment back home; I'm Canadian. I feel some throbbing and pulsing right under the cut of the tibia break scar and he said he doesn't know what that means. And my right ankle is starting to turn inward. The physios say it's okay (surprise?), but I don't think it is.

I'm trying to angle my sandal so that it keeps straight. I can feel all the pressure on the outside of the foot when I do this. I was measured to be 2.5cm on the latest x-ray, but I don't really trust the measurement. The places he chose to measure from look suspicious to me. Myself as well as another patient, on completely separate occasions, were told by our physio at the hospital that we had to wait 30min after our x-rays because the x-ray technician was on his first day. To me, that is quite the coincidence that two guys are brand new on different days. Makes me think the hospital doesn't have an actual qualified person to make the measurement. Absolutely lovely. I just want 2.5cm more then I'm out. I contemplated frames off right now and calling it a day, but everyone says I'll regret it and they're probably right.

Another issue I'm worried about are the screws he's using to lock the nails on the patients here. I've been reading the nail's documentation, and all the screws suggested have flush ends on them. You're supposed to drill out the hole in the bone under radiography  then screw in the screw by hand. The nails on the x-ray have pointed ends and look like a common self-tapping screw metal screw you'd buy at a hardware store. I don't even think they're medical screws..... Every time I sleep I dream of my life before this-- just working and making money, but being completely fit and healthy-- then I wake up to this and it's really kind of depressing. I really just hope I come out okay. FML

I can't offer you counsel on such a serious and life changing manner. All I can suggest to you is that you go to an established doctor who you can see has actually operated on a few people and has them recovered and walking again. This is not something I've seen from the particular doctor I chose. If you cut corners or forego asking questions at the beginning to keep your mind committed, it just ends up coming to bite you when the concerns have to actually be confronted because they're happening to you. When you're in it, you want someone who'll know what to do, not someone who will blow it off.

silverbilly

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2014, 07:41:02 AM »

NO ONE should be taking Dr Srinagari seriously !

this guy is set to be 10x worse then sarin was ... cant u people tell the sign the this was eventually gonna end up like this ?

i.imgur.com/vd6t0At.jpg

have a look at  StrugglingHard's xray pay particular attention to his fibula ... that is some dismal callus growth.

y the hell didnt his dr or physio tell this guy to slow down ?

i urge u guys to read machines post on this doctor ....

Russianblues

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2014, 05:45:50 PM »

Ok only Messi is banned.
Pages: [1]   Go Up