Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Augustin Betz (Neunkirchen, Germany) The Betz Institute 2015 Update  (Read 45697 times)

BetzLandLiberator

Re: Dr Augustin Betz (Neunkirchen, Germany) The Betz Institute 2015 Update
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2019, 05:18:11 PM »

Why should anyone trust you? 100% recovery is impossible

Well, you trust whatever you want. I'm just telling my story.
I was very fit and flexible before the surgery (weight lifting since 16 plus Yoga) and one year after I took the nails out I became as fit as before

And who said 100% recovery is impossible?

Siegfried

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2019, 08:13:38 PM »

Fyi: Constantine is Fine. Im a fellow Gerrman, interested in Surgery with Betz, which is why a reached out to Constantine recently, in order to hear his opinion on Betz. Constantine is fine and has no regrets, even spoke to him on the phone for 30min. The only thing is his walk/ gait (minor hip issue), which is still not at 100% after 1,5y.
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2019, 01:12:52 PM »

Well, you trust whatever you want. I'm just telling my story.
I was very fit and flexible before the surgery (weight lifting since 16 plus Yoga) and one year after I took the nails out I became as fit as before

And who said 100% recovery is impossible?

100% recovery, at least in terms of potential athletic performance, is impossible with current LL technology. Soft tissue will inevitably weaken and lose its original strength after 1.5 cm of lengthening or so.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2019, 07:18:15 AM »

100% recovery, at least in terms of potential athletic performance, is impossible with current LL technology. Soft tissue will inevitably weaken and lose its original strength after 1.5 cm of lengthening or so.

Says the guy who never did LL against the guy that did 10cm :P
I was a much better shape than the average and I continue to do so after my LL.
As i said to the other guy, believe whatever you want.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2019, 10:23:16 AM »

Multiple people who have done LL have also said so.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2019, 11:30:05 AM »

Do you play soccer, basketball, handball, rugby etc., any sports which require high agility?
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

TemakiSushi

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2019, 11:33:21 AM »

Fyi: Constantine is Fine. Im a fellow Gerrman, interested in Surgery with Betz, which is why a reached out to Constantine recently, in order to hear his opinion on Betz. Constantine is fine and has no regrets, even spoke to him on the phone for 30min. The only thing is his walk/ gait (minor hip issue), which is still not at 100% after 1,5y.
If his walking gait is not normal, swaying hip still after 1 and a half year, it may stay that way for a long time
Walking is the easiest thing in our movements
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2019, 07:57:16 PM »

Do you play soccer, basketball, handball, rugby etc., any sports which require high agility?

I didn't play any of those before LL and I still don't after. But I've been seriously weightlifting since I was a teenager, as well practicing Yoga. I also do HIIT for the cardio portion of my weightlifting training. I also do a lot of hiking and dancing (which requires high agility).

My performance in all of those went back to normal around 2 years after the operation (I only fully recovered after I took my nails out).

The main difference is that is harder to do squats than before due to the femur/tibia ratio (one of the reasons I'm considering doing LL on my tibias). On the other hand I can lift more than before (I assume it's because of the bigger leg muscles now).

So I consider my recovery 100%.

But you do have a point. Maybe if I did play some sports that need more explosiveness I would have a different opinion. But as I didn't practice those before I won't ever be able to compare.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 09:33:36 PM by BetzLandLiberator »

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2019, 08:02:45 PM »

Multiple people who have done LL have also said so.

And why are their opinions more valid than mine?
It seems you only want to read what validates your already formed opinion.

hanshi

Suing Dr. Betz
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2020, 06:30:44 PM »

Hi, there are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.

ididUrMIM

Re: Suing Dr. Betz
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2020, 11:49:49 PM »

Hi, there are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.

If there was any genuine lawsuit against him that was actually proved true that he was responsible then they would have stripped him of his license a long time ago.

hanshi

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2020, 07:09:10 AM »

If there was any genuine lawsuit against him that was actually proved true that he was responsible then they would have stripped him of his license a long time ago.
You have no idea what you are writing about. There's a difference between civil lawsuits and criminal lawsuits.
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.

Tomhard

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2020, 10:43:44 AM »

You have no idea what you are writing about. There's a difference between civil lawsuits and criminal lawsuits.

No one is suing Betz. Youre the only one frustrating trying to sue him for 6 years without any success while he’s out there still operating every week.
Get on with life youre wasting so many years of your life trying to stop him from his profession. Hes been a surgeon for 30-40 years.
How frustrated do you have to be I just dont get it

hanshi

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2020, 08:29:03 AM »

Does Dr. Betz have the right to call himself Professor? It is true that he has held lectures at Munich University some 20 years ago. However, that doesn't automatically give him the right to keep the title Professor after he stopped his lectures there.
Normally this right is only bestowed upon established officials after their retirement. In some cases the University can bestow this right directly if certain conditions were met. However with Dr. Betz it is questionable that this was the case.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2020, 08:43:32 AM »

Why should anyone trust you? 100% recovery is impossible

Well, we shouldn't. We should be taking what that guy says with a grain of salt. His username and posts are a bit suspicious tbh.
Looking for an alternative.

Bantem

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2021, 07:41:41 PM »

Does Dr. Betz have the right to call himself Professor? It is true that he has held lectures at Munich University some 20 years ago. However, that doesn't automatically give him the right to keep the title Professor after he stopped his lectures there.
Normally this right is only bestowed upon established officials after their retirement. In some cases the University can bestow this right directly if certain conditions were met. However with Dr. Betz it is questionable that this was the case.
What is the lawsuit about?

hanshi

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2021, 08:44:34 AM »

What is the lawsuit about?
There are several lawsuits, not just one. They are about medical malpractice and defect Betzbone nails.

smalltaller

• Visitor
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2021, 09:29:58 AM »

Where can you read about these lawsuits? Any sources? How did you find about it?

VeteranLL

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2021, 11:50:16 AM »

There are several lawsuits, not just one. They are about medical malpractice and defect Betzbone nails.

No there arent any lawsuits. Stop bull ting him.
You were one of those patients who did LL with Prof. Betz and had non-union.  This procedure is full of risks complications that you have to keep in mind.

hanshi

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2021, 02:37:45 PM »

No there arent any lawsuits. Stop bull ting him.
You were one of those patients who did LL with Prof. Betz and had non-union.  This procedure is full of risks complications that you have to keep in mind.
You've just outed yourself as a shill. There are currently at least 5 lawsuits from former patients going on.

VeteranLL

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2021, 04:15:10 PM »

You've just outed yourself as a shill. There are currently at least 5 lawsuits from former patients going on.

Boy you’re delusional. Every of your post are against Betz. Youve been lurking since 2014 fighting against Betz. Youre doing it for 7 years now but whats your point? Get on with life

RealLostSoul

« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2021, 05:03:48 PM »

Boy you’re delusional. Every of your post are against Betz. Youve been lurking since 2014 fighting against Betz. Youre doing it for 7 years now but whats your point? Get on with life

I am interested, what are the main problems that come with non-union? Shouldn't it have been fixed by now? You can't run around for 7 years with an unhealed bone.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2021, 07:01:26 PM »

I am interested, what are the main problems that come with non-union? Shouldn't it have been fixed by now? You can't run around for 7 years with an unhealed bone.

Why not?  It's not ideal but it can be done as far as I know.

hanshi

« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2021, 07:17:42 PM »

Looks like your a sock puppet account of wanttaller. The mods should check your IP number.

VeteranLL

« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2021, 08:15:44 PM »

Looks like your a sock puppet account of wanttaller. The mods should check your IP number.

I know wanttaller personally and we‘ve all been talking about you and Betz and all
the other people know you, trying to sue Betz for 7 years.
How can someone be so desperate trying to spend an almost whole decade to blame someone for your own mistake.

Bantem

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2021, 09:13:16 PM »

Can you provide any links to the lawsuits? He is one of the doctors I am considering but if there are indeed lawsuits against him, then I will of course have to look elsewhere.

Bjoern77

« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2021, 06:33:39 PM »

Wow, .... 52000 euros !!!!!!!!!
My height is 186 cm But my wife's height is 157,
I liked his LL surgery but 52000 euros ?????? I do not have 52000 euros.

Why do you need LL surgery? You are 186cm! Are you crazy in the head?  ::)

tall enough

• Visitor
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2021, 08:59:51 PM »

He's properly looking to increase his height in order to get more distance to his wife  ;D

Bjoern77

« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2021, 12:51:31 AM »

He's properly looking to increase his height in order to get more distance to his wife  ;D
:P ;D

growthPlz

Betz Institute inquiry
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2021, 08:21:24 PM »

Is he terrible? I’ve heard his nail issues with bending and breaking are fixed, and have seen good diaries on him. Plus fully weight bearing. By the way I want 6cm femur and 4 on tibias. Let me know if I should consult with him. Thanks

RealLostSoul

Re: Betz Institute inquiry
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2021, 09:47:01 PM »

Do and consult with him and see for yourself. Modern cases have all been good and I was told, from someone who does it rn with him, a lot of people are happy with betz. But of course you can never rule out the risk of being a bad case with complications.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up