Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leg Shortening 2014 -Dr. Sarin- olivetree  (Read 67128 times)

GeTs

Re: Leg Shortening 2014 -Dr. Sarin- olivetree
« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2014, 01:11:06 AM »

Agree so much,not only your legs look much unglier and stumpy afterthat. We want height,and you don't want it.AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN f**kING TALL GIRLS. YOU WILL LOOK LIKE MONKEYS AFTER THAT. JUST DAMN UNDERSTAND HOW PRECIOUS HEIGHT IS. AS SWEDEN SAID YOU ARE MENTALLY SICK. YOU ARE TOO TALL?YOU LOOK SKINNY? f**kIING WORK YOUR ASS IN THE GYM,YOU ARE A GIRL AND FEEL TALL? DONT WEAR HIGH HEELS. SO SIMPLE >.<
u look pissed, ahah, chill out man

Sweden

« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2014, 04:05:02 AM »

u look pissed, ahah, chill out man

He's frustrated  ;D

He wants a girl probably. And then he see one with perfect height and she ruins it just bc she is stupid.

Everyone gets pissed bc of that  ;)
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2014, 09:46:02 PM »

He's frustrated  ;D

He wants a girl probably. And then he see one with perfect height and she ruins it just bc she is stupid.

Everyone gets pissed bc of that  ;)
I am 5'8 with a girl almost the same height as me and we are together for more than a year so that's not my case. its like girls make so immature decision and shortening legs will destroy your appearance and make women look like monkeys hahaha :D this girl is not even considered tall and she wants to fall below average? Jesus
Current height 5'8 Future height: 5'11 . 3 inch gain tibias in Russia.

Moubgf

« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2014, 01:42:48 PM »

Women over 5'8 look like men from behind or maybe im short so i feel threathned by her. But it pisses me off though, Short ass torso with unproportional long legs just to fk with short guys.

Claude

« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2014, 02:22:50 PM »

What happened to the other girl, the one from Dubai ? Anyone know ?
Mentally sick says Sweden ha ha like Sweden is completely sane :P

mrtall

« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2014, 02:20:31 PM »

Everyone who wants leg shortening has been mentally ill.

Don't do it!!

correction: everyone who is of average height who wants this surgery.

I'm 6'7 and believe me, unless you are a professional athlete, it's a nightmare.
HEIGHT REDUCTION CANDIDATE

Current: 201 cm (6'7)

Goal: 192 cm (6'3.5)

Sweden

« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2014, 03:05:18 PM »

correction: everyone who is of average height who wants this surgery.

I'm 6'7 and believe me, unless you are a professional athlete, it's a nightmare.

I believe you and you guys are rare.

But you have it more easy than a 5'1-guy.

You could be the next "The Rock". A 5'1-guy can't. 
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Carter

« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2014, 06:34:55 AM »

The Rock is 6'3  which is a cool height for US.     6'7 is way tall and that's where you get those tall jokes and view as a freak to some shallow people.

Claude

« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2014, 11:31:43 AM »

You could be the next "The Rock". A 5'1-guy can't.

Is this your goal in life ? ... me too  i wanna be a "midget" Rock :'(

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2014, 12:58:15 PM »

5"5 is not tall....................

you are not getting discriminated against because of height...........

what is actually happening is people are doing what people do........

it has nothing to do with your height. if there were 3 girls and someone was hanging out with you and they were 5"2 each and you were 5"7 and the average of the population is (for argument sake) 5"10 you would get called tall not because you are tall but because its relative.

for example they say you should be a model when they all know you are to short to be a model. they are just fking with you because you are taller than your friends.

please don't tell me you were silly enough to not understand that people were calling you tall when you were not tall. just because they were joking on the fact that they are short......

you need to grow up. you are a child and were unable to see between the lines in a social setting.

either way I wish you luck and no matter how bad things seem people WILL ALWAYS HEAL. just take ant for example. he had it the worst and he is back to walking and being a normal farther figure.

please keep us updated. if you don't like what you hear that is bad luck. we are here as a reality check. we are not yes men. we give you the cold hard truth whether you want to hear it or not. but no matter how much of an idiot we call you. or how much we think you should see a psychologist know that we really care about you and want you to be happy.

mrtall

« Reply #103 on: September 25, 2014, 11:28:05 PM »

The Rock is 6'3  which is a cool height for US.     6'7 is way tall and that's where you get those tall jokes and view as a freak to some shallow people.

Agreed, 6'3 is a great height.

I'm booking in to reduce down by 8.5-9cm that will mean i'm just under 6'4 or 6'3 and a half... 1/50 men my age are that tall.. its commonplace, whereas at the moment I'm 1/10000 .. that really is freak status! I don't think you can imagine just what thats like!

Taller

« Reply #104 on: September 26, 2014, 02:22:45 AM »

I'd gladly give up all my material possessions to be 6'7 over 5'1 as a male, if I had to choose between one of those two heights. But, I'm afraid I actually can't relate to you. The tallest I've ever been with absurd amounts of lifts is 6'2 (up from almost 180CM) and it was amazing. I do agree that bigger isn't better, but, in society's eyes, I think that it's safe to say that freakishly tall is still better than freakishly short.

Do you have any concrete plans for your shortening surgery? Who are you considering doing your surgery with? Which leg segment will you shorten?

mrtall

« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2014, 11:10:36 AM »

I'd gladly give up all my material possessions to be 6'7 over 5'1 as a male, if I had to choose between one of those two heights. But, I'm afraid I actually can't relate to you. The tallest I've ever been with absurd amounts of lifts is 6'2 (up from almost 180CM) and it was amazing. I do agree that bigger isn't better, but, in society's eyes, I think that it's safe to say that freakishly tall is still better than freakishly short.

Do you have any concrete plans for your shortening surgery? Who are you considering doing your surgery with? Which leg segment will you shorten?

yes, freakishly tall is better. I'd say 6'7 is about as desirable as 5'9.

Anyway, the reason I'm doing this is no longer be hassled about this 10 times a day! Also, my dating pool will be vastly bigger, I'll perfectly fit cars, trousers, plane seats, doorframes etc for the 50+ remaining years of my life.

I'm shortening both femurs and tibias, 5 cm femur, 4cm tibia. I'm going with Ilizarov clinic at this point. I investigated harley street, but it has come to a total of £30,000 .. and that is out of my range.

Do you know if ilizarov is good?

endomorphisme

« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2014, 05:33:17 PM »

i'm 182 cm and i hate my height, but i don't know if i would take yours  mrtall over mine.
I think you should aim 193 cm and not 190 cm, 193 is a very good too, and the less you shorten the safer it is.

mrtall

« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2014, 09:31:31 AM »

i'm 182 cm and i hate my height, but i don't know if i would take yours  mrtall over mine.
I think you should aim 193 cm and not 190 cm, 193 is a very good too, and the less you shorten the safer it is.

5'11 is better than 6'7 in my opinion, as long as you better than average in looks... i.e Brad Pitt.

well actually, 192-192.5 is the target, I'm determined to be get under 6'4 which is still in my opinion very tall when wearing dress shoes. My reasoning is: if I'm going this far, I might as well get the result I want! 6'3 and a half is the goal!

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2014, 04:37:53 PM »

my opinion is to stick with 6'4 because its a better height than 6'3, its not too tall but it is good :) fkkk just give me 4 inches man to take be to 6 feet haha :/
Current height 5'8 Future height: 5'11 . 3 inch gain tibias in Russia.

KrP1

« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2014, 06:40:15 PM »

Some people here have serious mental issues. One 6'0 guy telling that he hate his height. Go to psychologist

mrtall

« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2014, 09:36:59 AM »

my opinion is to stick with 6'4 because its a better height than 6'3, its not too tall but it is good :) fkkk just give me 4 inches man to take be to 6 feet haha :/

6'4 with a good physique is pretty impressive yh.. probably an "athletic ideal" if there was such a thing.

However, I think the "social ideal" and for picking up chicks is 6'1-6'2 range.. its less intimidating to the average person and you can be very intimate whilst not having to crane down too much and look supplicating. So 6'3.5 gets me very close to that effect when wearing normal shoes. similarly if I want to be more imposing, I can wear dress shoes and hit 6'4.5

To be honest though, ANYTHING 6'0-6'4 is the pinnacle and we should be very happy if we can get in this range without any long term complications.

Taller

« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2014, 11:35:36 AM »

I agree with you wholeheartedly about the ideal range. Best of luck attaining your height goal.

Overdozer

« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2014, 11:49:23 AM »

Picking up chicks... ideal height ranges... quintessence of dust.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Tootallgirl

• Visitor
« Reply #113 on: December 25, 2016, 04:59:30 PM »

I'm so happy to read this posts here about leg shortening. I also want to be shortere. I'm 169 cm and I wish SO MUCH that I was 163,0 cm in the afternoon.

I have had this big wish for 14 years now.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #114 on: December 25, 2016, 05:43:56 PM »

Why would you want leg shortening doe? 169cm isn't that much even for a woman.

notimportant

« Reply #115 on: December 25, 2016, 08:13:13 PM »

169 isn't too tall for a girl. This surgery isn't for you in my opinion
Banned: Multiple Accounts (Datum)

sashawiak

« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2016, 04:31:26 AM »

I'm so happy to read this posts here about leg shortening. I also want to be shortere. I'm 169 cm and I wish SO MUCH that I was 163,0 cm in the afternoon.

I have had this big wish for 14 years now.

You could trade with me anytime, I would love to be your height. I don't know where you're from but that sounds like a pretty great height to me, most of my close female friends around 170. Then there's me who still get treated like or mistaken for a middle school kid. Lol
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 05:27:30 AM by sashawiak »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up