Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Female patient lengthening with Dr Jamal in Kiev  (Read 16537 times)

chsn

Re: Female patient lengthening with Dr Jamal in Kiev
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2015, 08:49:51 PM »

Nice to see u update again! :)...It sounds like Jamal took really good care of u, and I guess he and his nail cant be blamed for what happened to Emanuel.
I who just counted him out as one of my candidates for surgery, but tnx to your diary his back in as 1 of 4 pics:/....How was Jamal with painkillers, in Emanuel and Oceans diaries he was very conservative about giving Tramadol for example, was he the same with u?

Purrrfection

• Visitor
  • Make your own self confidence
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2015, 01:50:21 PM »

Hi Chan! Yes, I never got Tremadol as Dr Jamal told me they are very strong and the side effects are too risky. I got a treatment of Deksalgine and Ketanov, @emannuel, did you get the same??

Personally I thought they were enough as i never really had too much pain, apart from my knees in my right leg. Oh god that pain was so annoying. >:(

Internals are a lot easier than externals so I guess that's why he will use weaker less risky painkillers:)x
“It’s a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. You realize what’s changed, is you.”

― Eric Roth

GOODLUCK

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2015, 05:13:34 PM »

Internals are a lot easier than externals so I guess that's why he will use weaker less risky painkillers:)x

But I heard that the pain for internals is generally more intense? Individuals vary a lot though

TrueSpartan

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2015, 04:58:02 PM »

Very likely this is a fake diary. I doubt leg lengthening is as easy and cheerful and she made it sound to be. You could be leading people to ruin.

if you are real, please post proof.

if you are fake, please stop.

Sixsixmonster

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2015, 05:00:34 PM »

Very likely this is a fake diary. I doubt leg lengthening is as easy and cheerful and she made it sound to be. You could be leading people to ruin.

if you are real, please post proof.

if you are fake, please stop.

I know a lot of people here have silly quotes in their signatures, but even her name, the tag under her name and quote feel really set up to me. Like she's really screaming "Leg lengthening is awesome, DO IT ASAP!!!!!"

Purrrfection

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2015, 08:34:36 PM »

Guys - this is nonsense. Number 1: i am not obligated to post ANY pictures of myself, and number two: I dealt with my lengthening With a positive mindset. I have always been a bit of an optimist, and it's not been totally sunshine and rainbows, BUT, i have had a positive experience overall. The photos dilema comes from mainly men who have less reservations of showing their scars than women i guess.

I do have scars, and i will carry them forever. My future partners will question them no doubt and it is up to me if i want to explain - or not. I have no problem with dating shorter men so there is that possiblity they might know about this operation and this forum and be able to find my diary - which might be a little embarrising for me. So please understand my hesistance - i think i will post photos because if i were in your shoes, i would want to know what the scars look like (for all you more supportive people out there who I thank).
“It’s a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. You realize what’s changed, is you.”

― Eric Roth

Purrrfection

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2015, 08:40:12 PM »

Sixsixmonster, what you said about my tagline makes no sense. Anyway, limb lengthening is awesome and is such a godsend for people who suffer from height neurosis.

And for heavans sake, 6 foot 6 isnt that tall. Get to the gym and do some weights if you don't want to look like a bean pole. Proportions you can fix by getting off your bum, height - you can't.

― Eric Roth

Sixsixmonster

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2015, 10:42:54 PM »

Sorry to attack, not trying to be rude, just stating my opinion.

Also my situation has more to it than just height.

TrueSpartan

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2015, 02:19:53 PM »

I am sure you can understand why many of us would think this is a fake diary and I hope you know we are not here to get you.

why don't you tell us how we can varify this is a real diary vs a fake diary? if you truly don't care about us knowing whether this is real or not then you truly should not be here.

Purrrfection

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2015, 09:08:07 PM »

I must say it is a bit disheartening. I seem to be getting allegations of fraud because I won't put up photos of myself and having trying to stay positive throughout this experience.  ::) :(

― Eric Roth

Purrrfection

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2015, 09:12:07 PM »

Some parts are hard and I did give up everything to do this operation - alone without telling any of my family because it can be embarrasing. I do care about the veracity of my diary and want to really say i felt supported through this whole journey. Also, I am planning to post photos soon, but i really don't want to feel like i'm doing it out of pressure - i want to post them because i want to share and help future folks like myself. X

― Eric Roth

Nightwish

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2015, 11:24:31 PM »

Interesting diary.

Wasn't really aware of Dr Jamal before this, certainly not that the nails are weight bearing?! Considering getting LL done in a year or so, I've been debating between Drs Guichet/ Birkholtz/ Monegal but based pretty much on this Jamal seems like a potential decent shout, given price, weight bearing and by the sounds of it pretty good care and I'm currently learning Russian, so that would be my cover story sorted! Dare say I might chuck 1,001 questions at you in the future if you don't mind  :-X

How have you found being in Kiev by yourself? Any idea why the legs are done two weeks apart?
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

Purrrfection

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2015, 10:21:53 AM »

Hiya Nightwish! I really had no trouble being in Kiev by myself. I made a friend on AirBnb and my host really helped me out. Also, I found it quite easy to meet people in Kiev since the locals seem to always be interested in practising their English with foreigners and learning about where you come from.

Dr Jamal does them 2 weeks apart because this means your healthy leg can support the other leg whilst it is recovering and by the time you do your second leg, the recovered leg can support the newly operated leg. This way, you can keep on walking. I personally asked mine to be done at the same time but he said this causes too much trauma for the body and he likes to keep everything low risk. I guess it's cheaper and more convenient for him to do them at the same time, but he prioritises safety first which was is I felt confident being with him.

― Eric Roth

Freewill

• "You can do anything you set your mind to man"
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2015, 01:09:55 AM »

where are the pics women? yes the pics i am talking about ! unless we see the pics sorry we cant believe this dairy

jaymorgan712

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2015, 04:52:15 AM »

Glad things are going well so far for you, and that you've got a  positive attitude! I plan on getting it done next year!

How much do you want to stretch to? I am 5'7 and a half (171 centimetres). Nobody thinks I am that short and thinks that I should not get this done. I am going for around 5-5.6 centimetres.
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

Vlad

• Visitor
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2015, 03:58:49 PM »

Hi Purrfection,
how is your recovery going ? Please post an honest update even if you are not comfortable showing pictures for privacy. I am very curious, especially since you have lengthened very fast (~ 6 cm in 1 month) and wondering how are things with you.

Tallexpectations

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2015, 10:45:48 PM »

Is this diary real? how can one person do 2 mm a day? 😒

Tallexpectations

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2015, 06:05:27 PM »

Hmm.. Does anyone have the links to Emmanuels or I'm guessing Ocean's links where it refers to non-union? And it would be great to know if they are okay now. Thanks guys! X

P.s Ive almost finished 6cm and was walking around reaaaally well yesterday. I noticed i had a little duck ass, but I got rid of it like a nazi in inglorious basterds :p

Are you ok?

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2016, 02:17:13 AM »

Updates?
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up