Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: *Why we have complex?*  (Read 6268 times)

Want More

*Why we have complex?*
« on: July 21, 2015, 09:48:13 PM »

3 days ago  i measured myself,i didnt do that for almost  1 year ,i always think that i am 179, but  3 days ago at evening i was 180.
This morning i was 181,4,and i was really  happy with my height,i feel like happiest man on planet.This mean that i grow up for sure 1cm during year .
This evening my friend called me shorty(he is 199cm tall),after that I felt bad.
What do you think,is it problem in our head or in the people who tell us that we are short?

Sorry for bad english
I need only 5cm.

G-Man

Re: *Why we have complex?*
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 10:01:33 PM »

Your friend is an a**hole.

Uppland

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 10:55:50 PM »

, I wish I grew a CM.

199CM is a little too tall isn't it though? Not that I wouldn't switch heights with your friend.

KrP1

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 12:13:20 AM »

It is in your head. If i was 181cm tall i didnt care if anyone calls me shorty and less a guy of 199

Want More

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 12:23:45 AM »

i am 181 at morning,during the day i am 180.
A i know that 95% member of this forum  would be happy with that height,but i live in Bosnia and Herzegovina where is averge height for young generation between 185-188. And i also play basketball on court where no one under 190cm. So that is similar 172 in USA
I need only 5cm.

Conan

• Poursuivez vos rêves personne ne peut vous stopper
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 03:31:04 PM »

In Morocco with that height I will be the most happiest man in this world, I think you do not need this operation, improves other side because you are not small surely my brother ..

Want More

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 04:26:30 PM »

Whic is averge height in Morocco?And how tall are you?
I know that for is insane to have complex with 180cm,but all guys here around 187-188.
Averge height for girl's is atleast about 175,all girls wearing heels with at least 10cm.
I need only 5cm.

Deepak Chopra

• Newbi
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 05:39:08 PM »

The guys who are 5'10 and up DEFINITELY have a complex if they are willing to do this because a couple people made comments. I can understand short or average people wanting this because there are real disadvantages but the ones who are tall getting this are not realizing what they are getting themselves into.
I've got to do what I've got to do.

Want More

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2015, 05:53:26 PM »

A am at least 7cm under average height in my country. :)
I need only 5cm.

MRbones

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2015, 06:55:11 PM »

wantmore
I know that for is insane to have complex with 180cm,but all guys here around 187-188.
Averge height for girl's is atleast about 175,all girls wearing heels with at least 10cm.

A new paper in the Economics & Human Biology journal

The average height of 45 national samples used in our study was : Bosnians (182.5 cm) (Table 1).

I only copy pasted the relevant section.

it would appear that your lying to yourself, you are suffering from delusion where you lie to yourself about the real average height. you are not short, the average is not 188cm, you are simply lying to yourself. you have the mental condition known as height neurosis.

Want More

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 07:51:36 PM »

I thnik this is height for older generation.
Yes,i have complex,that is reason why i always compare my height with  other. And most of them are 7-8cm taller than me, some are 10cm taller or more,some are my height,some are shorter. But most of them are 7-8cm taller than me.
I need only 5cm.

Uppland

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2015, 10:27:33 PM »

I thnik this is height for older generation.
Yes,i have complex,that is reason why i always compare my height with  other. And most of them are 7-8cm taller than me, some are 10cm taller or more,some are my height,some are shorter. But most of them are 7-8cm taller than me.

I think the average for youths in the dinaric alps came out to 185CM which is the highest in the world so you might be right. In that case it would be very common to see guys that are 187-188CM and even taller. If you looked around some or even kept count over a few days I'm sure you'll see a lot of people close to your height as well though.

Yet I understand how you feel, I'm 3CM below average where I live and I feel like most people are 5-10CM taller than me -I'm 178.

Conan

• Poursuivez vos rêves personne ne peut vous stopper
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2015, 11:44:49 PM »

you'll laugh , I measure 165, the average is 172 here in Morocco

Want More

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 12:00:22 AM »

i will not laught,all we are under the average height in our country and we all have same problem,With 165cm  in Morocco you are similar to 180cm in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I need only 5cm.

Want More

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2015, 12:23:52 AM »

You are right,maybe i am not 8cm under average but for sure i am 5cm under average.And i think about height for whole day,that make thing worse.And when someone make joke on my height than i become nervous :)
I need only 5cm.

MRbones

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 11:24:57 AM »

this map is for people who don't know the region and need a visual on it.

Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Herzegovina is the region inside of Bosnia at the bottom.

MRbones

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2015, 11:34:33 AM »

you know what your problem is.

you expect to be the tallest person in the only 20 mile radius on the whole dam planet with the tallest people in the world.

did it ever occur to you that your genetics don't need to be the best on the whole dam planet.

why don't you move 1 hour north where the average height is 178cm. its just stupid to break your legs when you can live 60 minutes north and still not even change countries and now you'll be above average by 3 whole cm.

but no you've got that dumb pride thing where you must be the tallest person in the whole world. this is not a whole country of tall people its a tiny stretch of land that has had 1 study say they are tall.

a lot of people I know take 1 hour to travel to work on a daily basis........... your telling me that your too prideful to live 60 minutes north that your going to break your legs so you can be the tallest man in the world because of this TINY STRETCH OF LAND.

really ll should only ever be a last resort.

----------
facts:
your height: 181cm
Herzegovina (average height according to 1 study): 185cm
average height 1 hour north: 178cm

Want More

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2015, 06:40:35 PM »

No,my morning height is 181cm. My evening height is 180.
I remember when we had height measurement in 2rd year high school,in my class i was shortest guy (179cm). In class next to mine,only one guy was 178 and two were 175. The most of guys were  between 185-188,three guys was taller than 190.
Average height was 184,7,average height of that guys are now for sure 185cm.
I know that is not so bad height,but since i was kid i want to be tall.In my country you are consider tall with 188+.
I would be happy and with 185.

I need only 5cm.

Descreteuser

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2015, 11:08:39 AM »

No,my morning height is 181cm. My evening height is 180.
I remember when we had height measurement in 2rd year high school,in my class i was shortest guy (179cm). In class next to mine,only one guy was 178 and two were 175. The most of guys were  between 185-188,three guys was taller than 190.
Average height was 184,7,average height of that guys are now for sure 185cm.
I know that is not so bad height,but since i was kid i want to be tall.In my country you are consider tall with 188+.
I would be happy and with 185.

Everyone will have there own oppinion bro.. Fact is you were my exact height before surgery, and i ignored all the fckers that tried to tell me i was crazy.. Your not doing it for people on this forum, your doing it for yourself. If it has bothered you so much to have put this much thought into it, than its completely up to you.. Dont worry what everyone is telling you, just be sure of your decision.. If you are only looking for 4cm than you will be completely fine.. 185 is a great height, you'll be comfortably over 6 feet, so if anyone ever called you short at that height youd just laugh.. The fact is once your satisfied with your height, you wont give 2 fcks what people say..
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

Want More

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2015, 12:01:14 PM »

Yes,height bothred me a lot. 8 months is long period of time,but when device is off,that problem is solved for all time. 4cm doesn't look a lot on ruler,but you saw that 3 days ago when i stand next to you it is big change. 4cm is my minimum,i think that i would try to do 5cm,but even with 4cm i will be happy. So thanks to you i am sure that i would do surgery  when i collect enough money, i think that will be next year.
I need only 5cm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up