Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Corrupted Old Forum Admin Screwed Over Members For Money  (Read 1569 times)

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
Corrupted Old Forum Admin Screwed Over Members For Money
« on: July 09, 2014, 07:29:35 PM »

I reorganized the emails so they're easier to read.

Dr. Sarin,

My name is Christian, I go by the web handle "SysOp" and I own and operate the Leg lengthening community website " ". We have 5500 members of the site and thousands of other people that visit the site as guests. Hundreds of people each year find out about leg lengthening through the site, and 150 people have written diaries about the successful leg lengthening operations on the site. The site is the #1 information source about leg lengthening in the world.

I am a leg lengthening patient myself. I have had two different successful leg lengthening surgeries. I am passionate about making sure information about leg lengthening is available to those people who need it. Many of the people that are interested in leg lengthening do not have the money to go to China where it is fairly expensive, or Germany where it is ridiculously expensive, and I have been looking for a less expensive place where I can set up a business to help patients get less expensive LL. Two patients who are members of the site who are patients of your suggested that you might be the right doctor to set up such a partnership. Those users go by the names Craig49 and Crazy+6 on the site, although I am not sure what names you know them by.

A number of potential patients are very interested in doing leg lengthening in India but are concerned about having English-speaking people to deal with, and an experience that is similar to what they are used to from their country of origin. While most of this is simply ignorance, I think patients have enough worries in doing leg lengthening surgery to begin with that all of their other concerns need to be removed from them as part of the experience.

I am thus interested in setting up a company whereby I provide a seamless experience for the LL patient, basically a "Plastic Surgery tourism" experience. I will handle all aspects of their experience other than the surgery and follow up that you provide, and try to make their experience as comfortable as possible. I will deal with getting them to Delhi, getting them accomodation, getting them to the hospital for surgery, and making sure they have accomodation and help throughout the lengthening process.

I could probably provide many, many patients from my site who would love to have surgery with you. You would have no more responsibility to the patient than you do now. You would provide the consultation, the surgery, the follow-up, and the post surgery hospital stay, I would handle everything before and after. If you have any interest in such a proposal please provide me the following information:

What do you charge for external femur surgery and hospital stay: What do you charge for external tibia surgery and hospital stay: What do you charge for external femur surgery and hospital stay with LON: What do you charge for external tibia surgery and hospital stay with LON: Would there be margin for some discount if I am able to provide large numbers of patients?

If you would like to know more about me or the website, please visit it at: www.

Thank You
Christian (SysOp)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Christain,

I know Craig and Crazy from old forum .

I am interested in proposal where you can take care of all other aspects other than surgery such as accommodation. fooding etc. Currently there are 5 international patients. if you want to setup company; you can start it as soon as possible.

Cost of surgery is $10000 in all cases. Non LON cases can be discounted from $1000 to $2000. It is hard to give any other discount in any case.

Best regards
Dr. Amar Sarin

I apologize, I actually just went to your website and it is very good.

I think for me to be able to bring you patients and to take care of all of their experiences other than the surgery and the hospital stay. I would probably need for all of your international inquiries to be handled through this new business I am proposing. Rather than offer the surgery separately, we would offer a package price as is best for international patients. You could therefore change the contact phone number on your site for international patients to a new number I would provide. I could deal with all customer service, and patient scheduling and getting patients to you.

Christian

Quoting info@drsarin.in:

Christain,

I am ready to put international patient section in my website. I have given some ideas to Amit about other surgeries which can come through your medical website. You can discuss with him.

when can you start taking care of existing patients ?

Thanks
Amar Sarin

Dr. Sarin,

I am working on getting the PRECICE rod for you to start doing internal femur lengthening on your patients. Amit and I have discussed it at length and feel now is the right time. I have spoken to the company that provides them, and just want you to know that they may contact you regarding it.

Do you know what we would need to do to get approval of the device by the Medical Council of India? http://www.mciindia.org/ I would like to contact them, but I thought I should see if you know what is necessary to do this.

I would like you and Amit to finalize the price increase for patient sat the guest house so I can add it to the "Approved Doctors" section of my website.

Amit had mentioned that he spoke with you about my investment in the guest house and working on a repayment plan for it. I would like to see what your thoughts are regarding this.

Cheers
Christian

Quoting info@drsarin.in:

I would like to know more information on discussion of Precice with company.

How exactly and in what price they are planning to provide it in India?

You can contact MCI directly on your level or ask company to contact them and check their conditions for Precice and let me know.

It is finalised as package price of 15000$. Amit will let you know when to uodate it.

Amit finalised 400$ per person with me for you by November. You can discuss with him details. Regarding your initial investment also- You can discuss with him.

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:42 PM, <sysop@ >
wrote:

Dr. Sarin,

I have been working for a few months with the PRECICE company getting them comfortable with the idea of entering the Indian market. I have hired a consultant who will get the device approval in India. I am trying to schedule for the The Vice President of Sales from Ellipse Technologies, the company that manufactures the PRECICE, to come to New Delhi in February. I would come a day or two before so that you and I can become familiar with each other. What days in February might be good for you or bad for you to have this meeting? It is my intention to set up a company in India so that in addition to you being able to use the PRECICE on all of your patients, we would have exclusive distribution rights in India for the PRECICE and would endeavour to get it into every major hospital for corrections. As I understand it the ISKD was never approved for use in India because of it's many faults and recalls. It could become a very big business.

Is Dr. Guichet working to get approval for the GNail in India? It will be great when you are able to use his device on patients. You will be the only doctor in the world to have the PRECICE and the next generation of the Albizzia. Perhaps we can help Dr. Guichet with the approval process?

Lastly, I have not received any payment for patients for November and December. I know Amit has been in surgery and recovering, but I wanted to check on the status of this. I plan on investing a lot of money into getting the PRECICE into your hands and I hope we can create a large business from it, but I want to make sure we are all on the same page before I put more money into it.

Regards
Christian
917.627.6454 (US)

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:58 AM, amar sarin <amarsarin15@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Christian,

Sorry for the delay in replying Please send me the bank A/C details, so i will tell some one to transfer money for Jan As there were no one in Nov/Dec  3 of them came and I turned them back. We can not transfer money from India so I would ask some one in US to do the same. As PRECICE nail is concerned I am open to all and would like to give option to all patients the choice of nail they want .If some on from company wants to come here I would suggest  should be in FEB so we can start as early as possible. Before they make up their mind please convey them that India is very price sensitive market and works on low cost and high volumes if pricing is fine I would able to give them at least 20 cases in start. Registration will take long time so they have to do the home work soon.

Regards
Dr Amar Sarin

Quoting amar sarin <amarsarin15@gmail.com>:

Hi was wondering if Precise people are coming to Dubai so can see them there

On 19 Apr 2013 17:11, <sysop@ > wrote:

Dr. Sarin,

I've been reading about the problems with getting the Guichet Nail and some of the other nails there for use on femurs. I still expect the PRECICE to be available later this year, but then it will be a 6-9 month approval process.

One of your current patients suggested that you were not interested anymore in the Guichet Nail, Albizzia Nail, or the Betzbone Nail. I wanted to see if this is true. Now that Dr. Guichet will not be providing you with nails, I was hoping to get you the Betzbone nail in addition to the PRECICE. I have a very good relationship with Dr. Betz and could get them for you.

You two would have to meet. I Wonder if it would be best for Dr. Betz to come see you and your hospital in India or for you to go to Germany?

Christian

----------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for delay I font mind any nail but the problem is registration in india and cost of the nail I am open for any kind of nail

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

On 29 Apr 2013 23:12, <sysop@ > wrote:

I am meeting with Dr. Betz in Frankfurt in two weeks. We are going to confirm a date with him for he and I to come to India in July and meet you, and see your facilities. If everything goes well with him, we will then use my consultant who can get approval for his rod in India for your use.

Christian

On 30 Apr 2013 11:14, "amar sarin" <amarsarin15@gmail.com> wrote:

thats fine looking forward to see you

Mtcn no 0555565020 .sysop . Sender ritesh kumar nandjee
singh

usd 5000 plz confirm once you get money

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 1:58 AM, <sysop@ > wrote:

They want you to add my full name and to spell my name properly so it matches my identification before they will release funds. My last name had one letter spelled wrong. Please changed it to:

sysop

Thanks

I think it has become complicated that was the reason was asking passport details

plz collect the money and inform

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 9:20 PM, <sysop@ > wrote:

Is it fixed now?

On 30 Jul 2013 09:42, <sysop@ > wrote:

I have collected the money. Thank you for sending it.

I will be in New Delhi August 5th to meet with you. We have many things to discuss.

Christian

is betz cmng

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 6:55 PM, <sysop@ > wrote:

Please give remaining funds due to me to Amit. He will give me these funds in a few days when I am in India and come to New Delhi.

Betz wants me to work out issue with you before he comes now. He is very concerned about some things that are going on. I will talk to you about this when I see you.

Christian

I really dont know what were the arrangements between you and Amit as far as your balance till date of 1600USD  will be transferred to you when ever you give me say I will do it from western Union.In fact I wanted to give you in hand. Let me be very clear I am not aware of dealings  between you and Amit, he has proved himself to be total manipulator.

I am very clear in my dealings from day one.

Amit is been taken off from all operations because of financial irregularities till march 2013 and he never furnished any accounts, and where I was funding losses, let me tell you he  never paid me from day of his arrival from Bangalore till date   for his treatment which runs for more than 150000USD  and I am not very sure what kind of arrangements he had with you and i believe you had given him substantial amount of money.

I  was totally alarmed about knowing  he being in process of  making another  web site like yours downing your credibility. thats what he is working  been working hard . and he is totally working against me for last 3 to 4 months for his gains.

Let me be  very clear why  Betz has an issues with me I never interacted with him I dont even know him an why he is coming to India and why he did not come? If its all through Amit I have no knowledge about it. I will be in Europe in next 10 days and can sort out with him in Germany I have no issues with him and I dont have any issues with any one. But this is very sure someone has taken every one for ransom and for his gains  and I am very sure Amit has been foolingwith all and I have taken him out of loop and will not entertain at any level as he has done enough damage to all.

And all the incentives from now on wards will be transferred to you on day to day basis when the patient will arrive which turns to be 750 USD per person. I am really disappointed  with my self that some one  can fool me like that. I would like to know how much much had been transected between You and Amit and what is your real loss so we can work to gather to help each other. Please make sure that we interact one to one and  Amit has been real disappointment. I am very sure he is workingvery hard  against all off us keeping his highest interest. I would really like to know about your good reason for not coming to India on 5th of this month. that would make me very sure that what is going around with amit  and this is very sure I have taken him out from every level of my operations for good  because  of his bad  intentions to safe guard your and my interest .

I would d really appreciate if you directly talk to me and let me tell you till today my total losses are around  35000USD. I hope you would realizes whats was going around.

Regards

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: SysOP - Site Admin for the   Website
To: amar sarin <amarsarin15@gmail.com>

I loaned $10,000 USD (around 550,000 INR) to set up the guest house for you so that your patients would have a place to stay when they started to find out about you from my website old forum . Additionally, I spent a lot of time talking to patients and recommending you on my website. I made sure that you were the premier location for low cost leg lengthening and made sure patients chose you over doctors in Russia, China, Armenia, and Serbia. Many of the patients that have come to you used to go to these doctors. Now almost all of them come to you.

Amit and I spoke almost two years ago about us finding a doctor in India who could do the LL surgeries at a lower cost than Russia and provide a positive outcome. The plan was for him to manage the guesthouse and we would each make some profit from the amount of money made by the guesthouse. We both spoke to you about being this doctor, and I invested funds in finding a guesthouse and setting it up.

As soon as the guesthouse was set up (with my funds) Amit complained to me that you would not allow him to run the guesthouse. He said that you did not allow him to manage the guesthouse as he and I had discussed and that you wanted to manage the guest house. We had initially planned for all patients to wire all guesthouse payments to an account that we controlled so that we could pay the guesthouse costs directly, but all patients dealt with you directly and made all payments to you. Amit was concerned that you were taking the payments and then paying guesthouse costs rather than him as we had originally agreed. He also had concerns that some patients would come for surgery and not pay the agreed upon amount and essentially stay for free at the guesthouse while they were using up the guesthouse resources. There was no way for Amit to keep the books of the guesthouse as I had requested since he never received any of the fund for the patients staying there to pay the bills.

Whatever happened between you and Amit is not my concern. My first concern is that I invested a sizable sum into the guest house and did not receive any funds for a year and a half. Only upon strong complaint to you did I finally receive some funds a year and a half after the business investment. My second concern is that because you have been managing the guest house directly while being an active orthopedic doctor, the care of LL patients has not been as good as it should have been. I have received many, many complaints from patients that you do not see them enough after surgery, or if you do every complication is met with that attitude that "it is ok, it will get better on its own". While I understand that many LL patients are overly cautious, bone infections, varus deformity, and extreme equinus contracture should not happen when you are giving each patient proper care.

I bought a ticket to India so that you and I could meet with Dr. Betz about getting his lengthening rods into your clinic. That is still a possibility, but he has many concerns about his rods being in India, and the complaints of your patients to me lately have not helped. I will be in India in the next ten days and would like to meet with you at that time. I am also going to meet with all of your patients at the guesthouse who have requested to talk to me. I hope we can work out some solutions. Most of your patients have found out about you through my website and I feel a responsibility to them because it was through the work of me and Amit that you came to be on the website in the first place.

Christian

paid my dues

• Visitor
Re: Corrupted Old Forum Admin Screwed Over Members For Money
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 09:55:36 AM »

Thanks for posting this
Pages: [1]   Go Up