Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I had a dream about going through LL  (Read 6299 times)

alps

I had a dream about going through LL
« on: July 27, 2015, 03:28:53 PM »

It was a weird dream.

I was doing internal femurs. I was with family and in my country immediately after surgery even though the doctor is a foreign doctor (it doesn't make any sense).

I felt extremely guilty to make my parents see me like this. I was extremely sad because I was freaking them out, causing them mental pain.

There was no physical pain right from day one of surgery. I could even walk around decently, but I was in constant fear of something wrong happening and heavy pain coming in.

One night, I was particularly worried about sudden pain waking up while sleeping, so I decided to call the doctor. But my parents tell me he might be asleep because it's late. I agreed and tried to sleep but was 100% worrying about my legs. I was hardly thinking about height.

The dream ended like that. It had a pretty dark atmosphere.

LL is no joke (from my experience in my dream). I'm serious.

Uppland

Re: I had a dream about going through LL
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 05:06:40 PM »

I had a more boring dream in which I went through several consultations with different surgeons, then I got home and researched extensively, discussed the operation with my parents and started to prepare myself physically and mentally before choosing Dr. Guichet. The dream ended when I had general anesthesia.

YellowSpike

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 05:14:56 PM »

I remember having several odd dreams about LL last year before I went and actually did it. In one, they gave me anesthesia...only, I was awake and fully conscious. The dream ended right as the surgeon was about to break my legs. I woke up and my heart was beating so fast. That scared me off of LL for a while  :o

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 05:26:38 PM »

Interesting.  I've never dreamed about LL, even after living that life for 5 months.

sadboy

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 06:17:07 PM »

You are not the only one. And I've seen a lot of dreams about LL. Most of them were nightmares. One of them went like this. It was me in the operating table and was slowly taken to the operating room (at night) and it had red lights for some reason which made it scarier and gave it a dark, evil atmosphere. I was so nervous I was trying to fight off my way from the doctors but they were forcing me to do it by tying me up...

Another one included me again, but this time I have already done LL and I felt some "strange" pain. Suddenly my legs were becoming red and my doctor (a random guy) said I have the rarest infection and he will have to amputate my legs... NOW THAT was a shocker...

sadboy

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 06:19:38 PM »

When you think about something a lot, you dream about it.

Want More

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 09:58:37 PM »

Last night  i had dream about LL.I didn't feel bad,just was hard to walk,mean i walk but slower and my legs were heavy.
I need only 5cm.

MRbones

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2015, 07:55:02 PM »

musicmaker, did you get both legs operated on at the same time?

also I have dreams where I can walk :)

MRbones

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2015, 10:01:51 PM »

I have had the experience of being operated on two legs and on only one leg. Now Im using wheeelchair, but I had this kind of dream even when in crutches.  I suppose its very common.   ;)

I see, I was asking because I thought the purpose of doing 1 leg at a time was because we were told that you would not loose the ability to walk after the second leg is operated on. so I was confused. it seems that people will always be wheelchair bound for this type of procedure at some point.

yea the dreams of me walking are real pleasant, then I wake up and im like...... dam it :)

Bruno Mars

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2015, 12:49:37 AM »

My dream sounds like a real dream for all LL. After the surgery, I could stand up and walk right away Lol I dont know why but in my dream, it makes sense, and I didnt have any kind of self-asking as why this could be even possible hahaha

bluebarbie

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2015, 05:29:24 AM »

As for me, I dont hate my wheeelchair but I miss being able to walk. It feels so great in dreams! You get such a sense of freedom. I have already forgotten what freedom is.
awwwh...music..., when I was in frames I dreamt alot where I was walking or running around and being so free. But imagine the feeling when I woke up and found myself locked up in those painfull frames pierced through the femur bones, unable to shift positions on bed and was stuck like that for 7 months. Now I no longer have those dreams.
I m sure ur dream will come true soon too, very soon dear. Wishes and hugs sent. Just hang in there for alil more time babe. :-*
Latn with Dr Sarbjit Singh(Singapore)
Surgery dates: first (10.01.2015), second (16.07.2015)
Lenghtening finished (01.05.2015)
Starting height 145cms, Goal 7 to 7.5cms
Achieved 7.9cms. Lenghtened 8.4cms so lost only 5mms on second internal nailing surgery.

chsn

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2015, 08:10:19 AM »

Before LL I didnt dream much about this surgery. I used to visit the forum and wanted to be taller, but I was not obsessed about the procedure. However, when scheduling my appointment last year, I had a sort of nightmare.
 I had travelled from my local town to Barcelona for visiting Dr monegal. When we finished, it was late in the evening and I lost my train, so I got stuck at Barcelona. I was a little anguished. One year has passed from that and I am stuck at Barcelona right now. The dream was kind of prophetic.  :o
Apart from that, I am having many dreams about my legs during the procedure. In real life I cannot walk, but in my dreams I can. Sometimes, when I realize Im walking, I tell myself that it is not possible and the dream finishes. This happens to me very often. I suppose its because I am sad and I am longing to recover my legs and be able to walk again...

Musicmaker, what date did u do your surgery?

NewHeights

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2015, 01:31:13 PM »

This is super weird. I had a vivid dream last night about LL as well (decided to go on the forum right now, and of course the first post I see has to do with having a dream about LL lol).

In my dream, I woke up and I was magically taller. My legs felt super song and I couldn't balance that well while standing. I looked in the mirror and was debating how it looked, with the focus being on how long my legs were, but that my arms didn't look that short. Also, one of my legs was deformed.

This is bizarre, because I guess there is still a part of my mind that wants LL, although as of now, I don't consciously feel it is right for me.
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Want More

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2015, 04:20:23 PM »

Hi chsn! The first one was performed in december 2014.
How you mean the first one?
I need only 5cm.

chsn

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2015, 08:50:30 PM »

First surgery

So you did a 2 stage surgery with my future surgeon?;)....Was it femurs or tibias? and when was the second surgery?

chsn

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2015, 10:56:14 AM »

2 stages. Femurs
What date was the second surgery then?
Pages: [1]   Go Up