Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: second surgery with Dr Sarin in India.  (Read 68145 times)

Adolf

Re: second surgery with Dr Sarin in India.
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2015, 04:12:39 PM »

I don't  know  why i post my x rey now its doesn't work  ...its complicated when  i try to post pics ........

Sweden

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2015, 07:30:40 AM »

I don't  know  why i post my x rey now its doesn't work  ...its complicated when  i try to post pics ........

You still haven't e-mailed them to me.
Do that and I'll post them. Simple.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Adolf

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2015, 04:03:16 PM »

You still haven't e-mailed them to me.
Do that and I'll post them. Simple.
hi Sweden  i looked up to your profile  i didn't find your email . could you send it .plz

Adolf

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2015, 04:52:58 PM »

Since my first x rey done was both of my legs same lengthening  1.9cm but now  my lift leg look shorter so im lengthening  more. For pain now i have  very less pain .till now i have  done 2.4 cm ...

golipo

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2015, 12:47:11 AM »

adolf I just wanted to know what visa you went on,and is it possible to go on a business visa instead of medcal visa?

Adolf

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2015, 10:41:15 AM »

adolf I just wanted to know what visa you went on,and is it possible to go on a business visa instead of medcal visa?
hi golipo .i come with  tourist visa for 3 months  so that's enough for  me .. i think  its no problem to come with  business visa ...for how long  your visa ?? .....business visa and medical its easy to extend ....

microman

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2015, 10:49:29 AM »

how many patients has sarin had with internal femur.

how long would 4cm take to do in total, and would going home for consolidation be okay?

what are the details of nail removal ,when does it happens and at what price.

any idea what the differences are between this device and the one dr. betz uses?

the only other option i see for internal femur is betz but it's twice the price, if you know of others please let me know.

Penguinn

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2015, 11:18:06 AM »

the only other option i see for internal femur is betz but it's twice the price, if you know of others please let me know.

If you plan on India, Dr. Mangal Parihar does Precice. The bad side is that he's new to Precice although he's worked with nails and is confident in doing Precice, which is enough for me. He's regarded as the best in India. Total cost of nails+surgery should be around $40K. Hotel stay not included.

I'm planning Precice with him in less than a year.

jaymorgan712

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2015, 10:28:14 AM »

Adolf! I am considering surgery with Sarin, but i have mixed feelings at the moment! How is your experience and how have you recovered since 2012 for the tibia?
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

Adolf

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2015, 04:57:25 PM »

how many patients has sarin had with internal femur.

how long would 4cm take to do in total, and would going home for consolidation be okay?

what are the details of nail removal ,when does it happens and at what price.

any idea what the differences are between this device and the one dr. betz uses?

hi ..first  you wanna  do only 4cm that is not enough  in my opinion  because you going to  pay money  .and have  surgery  .at least  do 5 .6 cm ... it will  be  less than  3 months  ......right now its been  a month  since  i did my surgery  now i have  done 2.9 cm  .........about the nail Dr sarin  use  hydraulic nail lengthening by the way inside the nail we'll be vegetarian oil ...because  some people think hydraulic oil. ......so other internal nail is electric .......so why i should  pay  a lot of  money for that i will not pay this much  money  even if  i have  for that nail ...better the hydraulic   is already  strong internal nail  ..........there is a lot  of  patients  already  did and still doing  the internal with Dr Sarin   .......sometimes  people  they come to meet the patients in guest house  just  to  see how its  .............for nail removal i have  no idea  how much  will cost ......

Adolf

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2015, 06:21:27 PM »

Adolf! I am considering surgery with Sarin, but i have mixed feelings at the moment! How is your experience and how have you recovered since 2012 for the tibia?
  hi Jaymorgan712  ......well for me after  i had my tibia done in 2012 ..was everything  good i walk normally  and i run also ......for the nail  yes i already  removed  more  than year ago .....for the guest house not its much  better  than  before  to be  honest  ...even  the physical therapy is very  good now ... even massage the muscles everytime

Adolf

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2015, 06:27:20 PM »

My pic since  i was at the hospital  ...2015/ 07/23

microman

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2015, 07:09:15 PM »

thanks for that information, you should really find out how much nail removal is as it is the total price of the procedure.

i am doing 4cm tibia right now, im only doing 4cm because it takes soo long to heal as well as other things.

possible plan was do 4cm internal femur much later on, so that total is 8cm, the reason for 8cm cap is because my wingspan wont allow more than that and that i am very happy with 8cm being added to my height.

so 4cm can be done within 6 weeks of operation, then you can go home, how long would consolidation be on average?

do you know if the pain level of internal femur is the same as external tibia?

Deepak Chopra

• Newbi
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2015, 07:19:40 PM »

Do you have bend in your left leg? It looks like it sticks out toward the left.
I've got to do what I've got to do.

Descreteuser

« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2015, 07:20:23 PM »

thanks for that information, you should really find out how much nail removal is as it is the total price of the procedure.

i am doing 4cm tibia right now, im only doing 4cm because it takes soo long to heal as well as other things.

possible plan was do 4cm internal femur much later on, so that total is 8cm, the reason for 8cm cap is because my wingspan wont allow more than that and that i am very happy with 8cm being added to my height.

so 4cm can be done within 6 weeks of operation, then you can go home, how long would consolidation be on average?

dude, dont even think about doing femurs.. do 5cm on your tibia and call it quits.. you hardly have the mental strength to do tibias let alone do femurs.. you know this, everyone that has met you knows this.. dont bother man, seriously.. its for your own good..
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

Adolf

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2015, 11:22:30 AM »

for external now  i see dr Sarin   he  put lees pins and stronger  actually was better than before what we had for external  was a extra  pins and that was more  pian and extra  scars but now is better less scars and mostly  no pian as i see here the patients  they are  comfortable ..........if you wanna  do 4 cm of course  that will be very fast even for  recovery.. 4 cm will be not more  than  6 week from the  surgery time  ....

microman

« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2015, 12:15:57 PM »

great news, try and find out the price for nail removal if you can, does nail removal happen after 18 months after lengthening with the hydraulic nail? or is it more based on how many cms you do?

i noticed his website has some information on the nail which is nice, hopefully we can get more diaries of people doing internal femur with sarin.

Adolf

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2015, 02:07:04 PM »

First X Ray

Adolf

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2015, 02:23:37 PM »

This is my second x ray ..now its been  1 month since  i had my surgery  ...but here the right  leg its already  full  of  calcium. ..i think  need to cut the  bone  again  ....my god so fast my calcium.

microman

« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2015, 02:30:42 PM »

re cut the bone, did you get pre consolidation?

how can that be?

Dreamer

• Visitor
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2015, 02:59:01 PM »

dude, dont even think about doing femurs.. do 5cm on your tibia and call it quits.. you hardly have the mental strength to do tibias let alone do femurs.. you know this, everyone that has met you knows this.. dont bother man, seriously.. its for your own good..

Well said. He neither has the physical body to withstand such pain. He hasn't even finished his first lengthening and is already talking about a second one! He thinks LL is like a walk in the park. I have a strong feeling no way he be 'normal' even after 1 year post-op of frame removal
Always Dreaming of Big Dreams...
Current height: 173cm Target: 178cm on tibia's

Adolf

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2015, 03:02:53 PM »

re cut the bone, did you get pre consolidation?

how can that be?
the Dr will see if the bone heal already  or not yet .. ........this is bcz my calcium  was very fast ....normally  not happen..  that  means my recovery will be in very  short time ..that's  good
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 03:27:12 PM by Adolf »

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2015, 04:05:43 PM »

At what rate have you been lengthening?

theuprising

« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2015, 04:39:26 PM »

Well said. He neither has the physical body to withstand such pain. He hasn't even finished his first lengthening and is already talking about a second one! He thinks LL is like a walk in the park. I have a strong feeling no way he be 'normal' even after 1 year post-op of frame removal

Oh man microman is getting destroyed on these threads haha

jaymorgan712

« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2015, 04:49:20 PM »

Glad things are going well for your Adolf! Is Dr. Sarin seeing you regularly or is he away somewhere? Glad you are having great outcomes with Sarin!

Adolf

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2015, 05:18:33 PM »

At what rate have you been lengthening?
i start  2 mm per day for around  10 days than 1 mm a day

Penguinn

« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2015, 07:52:57 PM »

2mm per day!? Holy  .

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2015, 01:48:18 AM »

Dr. Sarin have a guesthouse or help you find accommodations, or are you on your own for that?

Adolf

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2015, 03:34:48 PM »

Glad things are going well for your Adolf! Is Dr. Sarin seeing you regularly or is he away somewhere? Glad you are having great outcomes with Sarin!
  jaymorgan712 .thank u man i hope u also things went good with u .Dr Sarin  i saw him today  also  ..

Adolf

« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2015, 03:58:23 PM »

Dr. Sarin have a guesthouse or help you find accommodations, or are you on your own for that?
hi Medium Drink....for  accommodations you don't  need  to  find by yourself  because there is  already  guesthouse  so all the patients are  here  .....and  not expenses i pay per month

A around 400 USD per month  for  guesthouse included physical therapy housekeeper carer man ...  Wi Fi internet .....
The place is clean and each room has a aircondition ....restaurant also here and order from  outside  whatever you want 

jaymorgan712

« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2015, 04:21:04 PM »

I sent you a private message, Adolf!

Great you are having great results! I plan on doing the surgery with Sarin next year!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up