Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: second surgery with Dr Sarin in India.  (Read 68155 times)

Adolf

Re: second surgery with Dr Sarin in India.
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2015, 11:57:36 AM »

I sent you a private message, Adolf!

Great you are having great results! I plan on doing the surgery with Sarin next year!
thanks man and hope for you good luck  next year

Adolf

« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2015, 02:51:43 PM »

Plan tomorrow to get  my x ray  done i have my right leg taller. bcz i was in hospital to break the born again so  the Dr was lengthening  since i was sleeping by surgery...

jaymorgan712

« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2015, 12:46:17 AM »

Thanks Adolf! Glad things have gone really well!

I plan on doing the surgery with Dr. Sarin somewhere between May-July next year. You seem to be having a great experience with him. Would you say he is a good Doctor?

Also, no complications or problems with the femur so far? And how much do you plan do you plan on lengthening?
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

Adolf

« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2015, 06:56:57 PM »

Thanks Adolf! Glad things have gone really well!

I plan on doing the surgery with Dr. Sarin somewhere between May-July next year. You seem to be having a great experience with him. Would you say he is a good Doctor?

Also, no complications or problems with the femur so far? And how much do you plan do you plan on lengthening?
hello jaymorgan712 how are you.......im good i was in hospital last Friday 03.09 ...because of my right bone fume was joined..so the Dr his break it again  ..now im in guest house....  ........
For lengthening i was planning to do between 6 to 7 cm depends how the proportion how its ganno look .......about the Dr since  i was doing  my tibia  in 2012. Was a lot of  patients coming  to  do the surgery  ....same as now after  3 years  i come  to do my fumes  i saw already  in guest house there's patients and still  they coming so they did the surgery  and some  they plan to do it later  .....the point  is yes the Dr his good experience and he did as i saw really  a lot of limb lengthening  surgery  .............

Anyways here is his contact  .phone number  00919810001907
I hope  all the  best 

Adolf

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2015, 08:10:59 PM »

Almost  done with  lengthening  ..so next  week  will see the x ray  .than i will post it .

Adolf

« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2015, 03:41:01 AM »

Im going to the hospital  to remove the  tube ..im done lengthening  and i will post my last x ray..

Adolf

« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2015, 10:59:52 AM »

Hi everyone i have posted  my pic like my x ray  but i have noticed everytime i post  i don't  know  someone remove it so ...
Guys  if anyone want  to  ask about  my lengthening .i have  no problem to send  my video  and my pic of my lengthening....on email or Skype  ...

Taller

« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2015, 11:52:23 AM »

Could you please post a video to YouTube?

Adolf

« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2015, 12:11:03 PM »

I don't know how to post video in YouTube.but if you want i can send you on Skype or email......

Adolf

« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2015, 12:17:27 PM »

Im done with lengthening. .i did 6.8cm  :D

G-Man

« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2015, 02:02:38 PM »

So you had to break your right femur due to pre consolidation and your left looks like there's no consolidation at all?

G-Man

« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2015, 04:27:13 PM »

People talk crap about Sarin, but perhaps he should be given a chance. Everyone has good and bad cases.

You say this because you know that Sarin's patients are gonna end up to Dr. Monegal for corrections! ;D

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2015, 05:54:24 PM »

Second chance?? U are telling me to risk my life under a doctor who has literally butchered a bunch of people.In that case even criminals,serial killers everyone must be roaming free if its all about giving a second chance without caring for the safety concerns of the innocent people.
Mod Note: Was originally banned temporarily for clone account "YEMEF" on Oct 15 and informed of the reason with ban message ""banned for clone account: Emef:Yemf".  Return only to lie  that " this forum does that without giving an explanation without doing anything wrong".  Banned again on Feb 16.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2015, 05:57:24 PM »

And u also say people talk crap?? I don't think u know what has happened to those patients who try to warn against this doctor and people like you sitting behind a computer try and speak some bullcrap.imagine getting amputed by a doctor and then I wanna hear what u gonna say about that doctor.guess then u won't be calling it   ma'am.
Mod Note: Was originally banned temporarily for clone account "YEMEF" on Oct 15 and informed of the reason with ban message ""banned for clone account: Emef:Yemf".  Return only to lie  that " this forum does that without giving an explanation without doing anything wrong".  Banned again on Feb 16.

Adolf

« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2015, 07:36:05 PM »

Ok i will post my right  leg x ray  tomorrow  than you can see it .if you don't understand it also let me know i explain for you . ;)

crimsontide

« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2015, 09:06:52 PM »

musicmaker is wrong

you should not go to sarin... you should not go to india

medicine is not exact, but it's hardly a science of uncertainty

its very bad advice to say " give the dr a second chance"

we get 1 life...  go to the dr that gives you the best odds

avoid india... india simply dos not have the same standards of other countries, including russia

russia's facilities are   much cleaner, much more modern... india is a backward country

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2015, 09:22:29 PM »

Adolf,

It's good to know you're doing well and that your lengthening was a success.  Thank you for sharing your story with us.  People can read this diary and make up their own mind about Dr. Sarin.

KrP1

« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2015, 09:26:06 PM »

People should avoid india to do this surgery. This is no joke and a lot of people has been butched.
One good case dont make a doctor to be a good doctor.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2015, 04:20:10 AM »

Dear music maker
       Go to the old forum and u will understand and by the way don't act such dumb with some dumb replies.Grow up girl.
   By the what your reply don't make any sense.at least do u understand what u have just said?? Your reply is like an inception movie lol.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2015, 04:24:34 AM »

By the way! Hey crimsontide India isn't a backward country dude! Get your facts right.though I have to agree in the case of medical sciences its kind of backward.its just that I don't like the pollution here.

Adolf

« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2015, 10:16:38 AM »

Medium Drink Of Water.....
Thank you .and u r welcome...that's right  what you  said i just  write my story about my lengthening  and  what i saw about  Dr Sarin  ...
After that people the have  own decision in which countries and which  Dr they wanna have their  surgery.....i wish all the best for all        sisters and brothers doing limp lengthening  ...everywhere

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2015, 10:30:05 AM »

Hey Adolf I'm very happy that u had a successful lengthening so far.congrats bro.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2015, 11:44:20 AM »

Its a movie that u won't understand unless u watch it a couple of times.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2015, 12:54:02 PM »

Why? Because I am a dumb blonde? OMG. So funny
Someone handle this girl lmao!! By the way I said that for smart guys.For u it may take much longer

Adolf

« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2015, 02:53:50 PM »

Hey Adolf I'm very happy that u had a successful lengthening so far.congrats bro.

Hello Emef .i hope you doing  well ....thank you bor

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2015, 03:08:38 PM »

So there was a user by name yemef?? Haha nice.
Are you yemef, that guy who was banned some months ago?    >:( ;D
You are writing and argumenting like him. Your name is similar too.

Adolf

« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2015, 03:16:08 PM »

This is my right x ray  for people  ask how come in my right  leg the bone joined because of the calcium and in the left leg less calcium.....i had the bone  joined ....and the Dr he had to broke it again  ...so that happened because of the bone cut was not very straight so that's why the calcium was grow faster......

Taller

« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2015, 05:33:24 PM »

Thank you for sharing your story. Can you walk normally now?

Adolf

« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2015, 04:45:01 PM »

Thank you for sharing your story. Can you walk normally now?
  hi ..i walk with  walker for  now

jaymorgan712

« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2015, 04:00:25 PM »

So glad things went well for you adolf! You went to sarin twice and had a great outcome! Really glad things went well! Were there other patients there that had any complications when you were there? Sounds like Sarin deserves a chance!
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

Adolf

« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2015, 07:41:01 PM »

So glad things went well for you adolf! You went to sarin twice and had a great outcome! Really glad things went well! Were there other patients there that had any complications when you were there? Sounds like Sarin deserves a chance!
thanks  man ..im so happy  i finished  my lengthening.so now my height become  really good ...i will go home  very soon .....

About patients they are comfortable  no complication
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up