Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: mmn_native- lengthening and correction(Dr.sarin)  (Read 54547 times)

mmn_native

Re: mmn_native- lengthening and correction(Dr.sarin)
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2013, 12:43:53 PM »

mmn_native

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2013, 12:52:48 PM »

BilateralDamage

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2013, 03:00:09 PM »

Excuse my language but I have to curse right now.

What in the fking hell was that??!. Dr. Sarin should be put in prison, that is fking horribe and he's a terrible person for treating you like that, I'm so sorry you went through that.  This will forever be the proof that NOBODY should go to Dr. Sarin, and we have it in writing now.

Jesus.

mmn_native

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2013, 04:13:01 PM »

I want to be fair and not to tell just  negative things:1-he is a knowledgeable and skiLL Forumul surgeon and he he has corrected my legs.

Doflamingo

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2013, 04:44:17 PM »

Could you please post pictures of your legs? (Before and after correction)

Thank you; I was planning to go to Sarin for LL but now I'll just live with what I have, no LL for me.

BilateralDamage

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2013, 04:47:00 PM »

I don't care how technically skilled he is as a surgeon.  If that's how he treats his patients then he should have his license revoked.

alps

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2013, 05:44:28 PM »

The f*ck!

Now there is one commonality between what old forum  and this forum say: "Don't go to Sarin".
I think we should extend it as : "Don't go to India".

We should certainly have a list of "bad doctors" just like many websites keep a list of "Scam products".

I'm sorry for what you went through mmn_native.

How on Earth did you manage to finish it there? I hope you're doing fine man. Please show us what your legs look like, will you?

mmn_native

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2013, 07:53:52 PM »

I do believe that makemetaller is a really great site.It is full of information. old forum  and sysop has spent so much time and energy to handle and manage website.So many people from all over the world owe to makemetaller since it is a very good reference but it is not
Bible there is a policy behind it. The policy is money.
When old forum  was the administrator of the site he he suddenly removed Dr.Milord Mitkovic (from Serbia) from the recommended list and he wrote that he is retired but he is  still performing lengthening(tibia and femur) :D

http://www.mitkovic.net/surgical_opus/index.html

When you  surf makemetaller think twice about everything because it is not 100% trustable.

mmn_native

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2013, 08:25:15 PM »

Even if you perform LL in heaven and your Dr is an angel you will face problems but you know you can ignore some problems but you can not ignore severe problems.

Doflamingo

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2013, 11:07:08 PM »

I'l NEVER go to India, thanks to your legit warnings. Now I'll just save money for Guichet or Betz.

Carter

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2013, 02:33:56 PM »

mmn_native, Wish You Speedy Recovery.   As for Sarin, how is he allow to practice as a Doctor?  Simply ridiculous!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 02:38:45 PM by Carter »

Keep Growing

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2013, 09:57:05 PM »

A f...in' greedy butcher...this is Sarin!!! I hate people with no morals!
Hope you'll be fit soon  ;)

PS: Are you positive that Dr. Mitkovic is still doing LL ?  (http/www edit). Search "Dr. Mitkovic gone from this site" for old forum  thread reference.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 12:51:10 AM by Admin »

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2013, 02:59:16 AM »

Last I heard, Dr. Mitkovic still does a few LL surgeries a year but is not actively recruiting patients anymore.  That's why he requested to be removed from old forum .  He didn't want to be dealing with a hundred emails a day from old forum  posters.  If you email him he might respond, but probably he will ignore you.  He's old, he's busy with other things, and CLL was never a priority for him in his career.

I don't want to be seen as a Sarin apologist since I've never met him and haven't really paid close attention to his practice, but I will tell you that ugly scabs and bloodstained sheets are not something that shock me as a former LL patient.  It's nothing I haven't seen before in Beijing.  LL is a brutal surgery, especially when corrections are being done simultaneously.

Go to Paley and get one of his million dollar 5cm surgeries if you don't want to see something like that.  This is what goes on at cheap clinics that use externals.  Welcome to the ugly reality of LL.

BilateralDamage

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2013, 05:46:40 AM »

I don't mind the ugly looking cuts and blood-stained sheets so much as I care about Sarin's treatment of his own patients.  Did you read those texts?  Absolutely disgusting.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2013, 05:55:01 AM »

I don't mind the ugly looking cuts and blood-stained sheets so much as I care about Sarin's treatment of his own patients.  Did you read those texts?  Absolutely disgusting.

Agreed 100%.  No doctor, especially one who's lured foreigners to his clinic, should be treating people like that.  Even if he thought it was silly whining about a scab and nail polish, he should've treated the patient with respect and compassion.  The Chinese knew people could go shen jing bing (a little crazy) when staying in a foreign country's hospital for months, crippled in bed.  I pulled a few stunts that I'm sure annoyed them, but they were always tolerant and patient.

coolheman

• Visitor
  • live life king size
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2013, 10:10:14 AM »

mmm_native I am currently in the guest house of dr sarin and I was there when you created a ruckus after having marijuana and alcohol. it is easy to misguide and fake things up. u have used nice technology to put your experience. u seem to be very intelligent but be truthful also.  once my diary will start I will post all the pictures and everything what u did.

mmn_native

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2013, 11:37:05 AM »

calm down why are you so angry ?ok you are right. Do not annoy yourself. according to your claims I drunk alcohol and smoke marijuana  ;D my question is who was providing alcohol and marijuana for me in a foreign country with broken bones??????????????????????????????????all of the pictures are made in photoshop and they are all fake just calm down.
Anyway you are free to do whatever you want , write and post everything you wish.
There is no benefit for me If the guest house is full or empty I wont win or lose anything.All candidates are free to choose their Dr.
Actually I am tired of speaking about ll because I have done it twice. I wont check any ll forum anymore.
P.S. I wish that all ll patients perform the tratment without any complication and they all fulfill their dreams.

jamesizu

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2013, 12:28:20 PM »

Oh SNAP. Things just got interesting! (Grabs popcorn and turns volume up). This is a major plot twist...

Looks like Dr. Sarin is back on my list for potential doctors.

Doflamingo

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2013, 12:44:39 PM »

I 'll still go Sringrari though.

An_Apple_A_Day

« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2013, 11:58:19 PM »

You can't beat an LL forum for a good old punch up!

mmn_native

« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2013, 10:25:40 AM »

coolheman Is marijuana incluuded in Dr.Sarin package :D ;D ? I am pretty sure that you are one of Dr.Saris s staff and you are worried to lose your business. Anyway you have enough time to provide fake things to convince people.Do not wast the time.

Sweden

« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2013, 11:42:35 AM »

There were patients smoking pot even when I was there and when Dr Sarin found out he went totally mad!

Even I used it bc I slept much better those nights.

It has actually great health benefits, just look it up.
I use hemp oil now and then for my skin.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

BilateralDamage

« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2013, 04:56:49 PM »

Sweden went Jamaican?  ;D

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2013, 05:00:03 PM »

LOL I've never done drugs in my life, but I would've done anything during LL just to relieve the pain and pass the hours of boredom.  Totally understandable.

coolheman

• Visitor
  • live life king size
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2013, 08:01:41 AM »

mmm_native I think you very well know about what you did. your legs are straight and it is all because of dr sarin not because of your bad behavior. you should be thankful to him that he did not put you in a asylum or mental hospital. the way you were behaving and breaking the glasses everybody here knows about it. my opinion is you should post both the good and bad things. you never posted the pictures of your straight legs but you very well posted the complications.

Muse

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2013, 09:19:07 AM »

Another patient of Dr Sarin provided the following information with the agreement of being anonymous, therefore I am quoting the following message on this person's behalf.

"I was there and spoke with this patient while this was happening and he said all of the stuff he posted to me and many others in the guest house. I can also verify the things he said in the video were true. A member of staff was providing marijuana to patients, one of the female patients was touched by the manager just below Dr. Sarin (all he did was touch her leg and tell her she was pretty), that manager went absolutely ape   towards another patient who was unhappy his PT got cut off because his wire transfer for rent went through later than expected and the manager did not speak to him personally about it first.

The patient (he was walking unassisted with no ballerina but still staying another month to recover) pointed at and got close to the manger’s face but did not touch him and the manager got up and pushed him back and was screaming so loud everyone in the guest house came out of their rooms to watch. Dr Sarin came in later and apologized to the patient for the manager’s behavior and stuff settled down.

The visa stuff is a big mess and felt like a big scam to me. I read online that a medical visa should be extendable for free with a doctor’s note but people still had to pay $200 to Dr. Sarin’s staff for it. The people who went to the office and paid $200 for a medical visa extension had to fill out the paperwork with a fake address since Dr. Sarin’s guest house is not a legit medical facility to keep foreign patients and did not have the proper forms filled out for foreigners to stay there who had valid visas.

For tourist visa’s it said online that within 90 days of it expiring you had to pay a $30 fee and apply for an exit visa to leave. I read online there are a lot of scams involving visas with foreigners and there is no great easy established way to get your visa taken care of on your own. Dr. Sarin required these patients to pay $400 (other patients before paid $200) for an exit visa and the staff would go to the office and get it for you and I do not think it should cost that much.

It does sometimes take an excessive amount of nagging for things to get done and Dr. Sarin’s bedside manner as well as some of his staff is not good. Jiju does not always follow through when he tells you he will come by to take care of things like changing the rods on your frames, removing/redressing bandages, and cleaning out infections - he will be late by days sometimes.

Many patients told me if you question Dr. Sarin's methods as far as treatment he does not like that at all and if you continue to argue he will state you have something mentally wrong with you. Many patients said he will ask you “who is the patient and who is the doctor” and tell you that you are not a doctor so you do not know anything and you need to completely trust him. He told several patients they needed to go see a psychologist because everything is fine with them and they should not be worrying.

I would not personally recommend a family member to go to Dr. Sarin for LL. I would only recommend others to go with Dr. Sarin if there is no way they can afford a more expensive doctor. The level of medical care is sometimes questionable and the way patients are treated is sometimes not good."

Machine

• Because you are alive , everything is possible .
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2013, 09:59:49 AM »

Another patient of Dr Sarin provided the following information with the agreement of being anonymous, therefore I am quoting the following message on this person's behalf.

"I was there and spoke with this patient while this was happening and he said all of the stuff he posted to me and many others in the guest house. I can also verify the things he said in the video were true. A member of staff was providing marijuana to patients, one of the female patients was touched by the manager just below Dr. Sarin (all he did was touch her leg and tell her she was pretty), that manager went absolutely ape   towards another patient who was unhappy his PT got cut off because his wire transfer for rent went through later than expected and the manager did not speak to him personally about it first.

The patient (he was walking unassisted with no ballerina but still staying another month to recover) pointed at and got close to the manger’s face but did not touch him and the manager got up and pushed him back and was screaming so loud everyone in the guest house came out of their rooms to watch. Dr Sarin came in later and apologized to the patient for the manager’s behavior and stuff settled down.

The visa stuff is a big mess and felt like a big scam to me. I read online that a medical visa should be extendable for free with a doctor’s note but people still had to pay $200 to Dr. Sarin’s staff for it. The people who went to the office and paid $200 for a medical visa extension had to fill out the paperwork with a fake address since Dr. Sarin’s guest house is not a legit medical facility to keep foreign patients and did not have the proper forms filled out for foreigners to stay there who had valid visas.

For tourist visa’s it said online that within 90 days of it expiring you had to pay a $30 fee and apply for an exit visa to leave. I read online there are a lot of scams involving visas with foreigners and there is no great easy established way to get your visa taken care of on your own. Dr. Sarin required these patients to pay $400 (other patients before paid $200) for an exit visa and the staff would go to the office and get it for you and I do not think it should cost that much.

It does sometimes take an excessive amount of nagging for things to get done and Dr. Sarin’s bedside manner as well as some of his staff is not good. Jiju does not always follow through when he tells you he will come by to take care of things like changing the rods on your frames, removing/redressing bandages, and cleaning out infections - he will be late by days sometimes.

Many patients told me if you question Dr. Sarin's methods as far as treatment he does not like that at all and if you continue to argue he will state you have something mentally wrong with you. Many patients said he will ask you “who is the patient and who is the doctor” and tell you that you are not a doctor so you do not know anything and you need to completely trust him. He told several patients they needed to go see a psychologist because everything is fine with them and they should not be worrying.

I would not personally recommend a family member to go to Dr. Sarin for LL. I would only recommend others to go with Dr. Sarin if there is no way they can afford a more expensive doctor. The level of medical care is sometimes questionable and the way patients are treated is sometimes not good."
Hey dameon what do u feel about dr sringari .do u recommend dr sringari.

handy

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2013, 03:13:39 PM »

Hey dameon what do u feel about dr sringari .do u recommend dr sringari.

Dameon

Here is his second post that I was talking about that goes right into Dr. Sringari. 

mmn_native

« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2013, 03:40:02 PM »

Dr.Sarin,Dr.Sringari and the doctors of the same class are not good choices for LL.
This operation should be performed in a center that has at least one decade of experience.
I am not a fan of Sysop and I have written my idea about him but I respect him.
Dr.Sarin calls sysop a bastard. When he was in the recommended list sysop was not a bastard.
A change in a list changes a person from a nice guy to a bastard.impressing  ;)

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2013, 04:25:49 PM »

It's the same thing as Sysop downplaying all of Dr. Sarin's faults until Dr. Sarin didn't want to make a financial agreement with Sysop/Apotheosis, then suddenly he had a personal vendetta against him and finally called Sarin out.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

coolheman

• Visitor
  • live life king size
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2013, 09:04:42 AM »

haha its nice you always change the topic mmm_native. I was just asking you to be truthful but you always so intelligently change everything. impressive.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up