Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Quadrilateral Lengthening with Dr. Paley  (Read 266587 times)

Iamready

Re: Quadrilateral Lengthening with Dr. Paley
« Reply #403 on: April 12, 2016, 12:33:10 PM »

They measure down at the consultation but trust me I'm under 4 inches taller than my dad.

Nightwish

« Reply #404 on: April 12, 2016, 12:56:18 PM »

That looks about how I am with my 176 mate.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

willsa

« Reply #405 on: April 20, 2016, 02:06:09 AM »

Hows it going man? Is the pain getting better? You're getting closer to your goal!

ortholengthening

« Reply #406 on: April 25, 2016, 06:47:40 AM »

how's it going these days?
are you done lengthening?
I believe it's been almost 6 months since you had your 1st surgery
are the tibias coming along consolidating nicely?

look forward to hearing about your progress

blahblah

« Reply #407 on: April 29, 2016, 03:43:29 AM »

Hey Iamready,

I have been following your diary closely and all of a sudden no more updates. Is everything ok with you? How is your recovery going? I know you said you are mentally drained. Hope all is well man

blah

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #408 on: April 29, 2016, 05:37:13 AM »

They measure down at the consultation but trust me I'm under 4 inches taller than my dad.

Now it is almost 3 weeks without any updates.
I hope you are doing well

Iamready

« Reply #409 on: April 30, 2016, 09:57:15 PM »

Hey i'm fine.  I'll do an update soon.  My physical therapy has been torture because they want me to be able to have my legs straight for the standing up x-ray.  My final goal is around 11cm which should happen in 2 weeks.  I'm not sure about my height because I keep asking people their height and I seem to be 5 foot 10 but I know it's not possible.  I personally think I am 5 foot 9 and people are exaggerating or I had horrible posture before and laying down on the bed for 7 months gave me an inch gain.  My femurs now look proportional to my tibias.  If i return to do 8cm on the femurs it's going to be so odd because when I am on the toilet they already go on for days. Anyway, I don't have the physical nor mental patience to be here anymore.  I will test drive this body and if I feel the need to be taller I will return.  The physical therapy sessions are becoming disrespectfully rough and I say that because it's almost a joke how much pain I am being put through although it is their job to make me flexible there must be a happy medium where I don't go home traumatized and afraid every session. 

I also just got a new bmw i8 waiting for me at home- got a good deal- and that's another incentive for me to return.  The scissor doors should hopefully make it easier on me to go in and out of my car.  I'll still blog from home to keep you updated but since I am only lengthening twice a day and working like a slave I had nothing exciting to post.  Sorry I did not mention to you earlier that I was ok and alive.  But here I am and hopefully i'll blog soon.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #410 on: May 01, 2016, 06:10:27 AM »

Hey i'm fine.  I'll do an update soon.  My physical therapy has been torture because they want me to be able to have my legs straight for the standing up x-ray.  My final goal is around 11cm which should happen in 2 weeks.  I'm not sure about my height because I keep asking people their height and I seem to be 5 foot 10 but I know it's not possible.  I personally think I am 5 foot 9 and people are exaggerating or I had horrible posture before and laying down on the bed for 7 months gave me an inch gain.  My femurs now look proportional to my tibias.  If i return to do 8cm on the femurs it's going to be so odd because when I am on the toilet they already go on for days. Anyway, I don't have the physical nor mental patience to be here anymore.  I will test drive this body and if I feel the need to be taller I will return.  The physical therapy sessions are becoming disrespectfully rough and I say that because it's almost a joke how much pain I am being put through although it is their job to make me flexible there must be a happy medium where I don't go home traumatized and afraid every session. 

I also just got a new bmw i8 waiting for me at home- got a good deal- and that's another incentive for me to return.  The scissor doors should hopefully make it easier on me to go in and out of my car.  I'll still blog from home to keep you updated but since I am only lengthening twice a day and working like a slave I had nothing exciting to post.  Sorry I did not mention to you earlier that I was ok and alive.  But here I am and hopefully i'll blog soon.
Yo man
Why not Tesla?
I8 can drive with electricity only 30 km?

Alu

« Reply #411 on: May 01, 2016, 06:50:00 AM »

Wow dude...could have used that money to help finance my operation...Lol. Just kidding man. (But seriously why not a Tesla, those cars are all amazing).

In anycase, great to hear from ya. I'm pretty interested in seeing how you look like now.

blahblah

« Reply #412 on: May 01, 2016, 05:35:32 PM »

Glad your doing good man.

EndGame

« Reply #413 on: May 01, 2016, 08:38:40 PM »

The physical therapy sessions are becoming disrespectfully rough and I say that because it's almost a joke how much pain I am being put through although it is their job to make me flexible there must be a happy medium where I don't go home traumatized and afraid every session. 

OMG! Sounds brutal :(. Dude you crack me up. You have a way with words. Much respect! Hang in there. Congrats on almost being done :). How much time do you spend stretching on your own outside of regular PT?

Iamready

« Reply #414 on: May 02, 2016, 01:32:42 AM »

The real reason I didn't get a Tesla is because I already have one lol.  It's the dual motor.  Great Great Great car and I cannot believe how much attention it got from women.  They love it. Also funny thing is Dr. Paley drives one too.

Iamready

« Reply #415 on: May 02, 2016, 01:38:51 AM »

Glad to entertain. I have someone come twice a day to stretch me for an hour each time.  Anything after that is more me massaging or laying in a position that gives a weak spot of mine a stretch. Trust me I need a massage and not more stretching.  Friday night and Saturday morning I had a horrible pain in my thigh as if I tore something but I iced it for hours and it went away.  Really   feeling and I feel like the PT needs to be responsible for not over working me because it seems when I give them a warning about a certain part of me feeling like it's pulled it gets glossed over as an excuse when it's actually me trying to convey the meat is slipping off the bone.  I also do extra PT session on Saturday those cost 200.

OMG! Sounds brutal :(. Dude you crack me up. You have a way with words. Much respect! Hang in there. Congrats on almost being done :). How much time do you spend stretching on your own outside of regular PT?

Alu

« Reply #416 on: May 02, 2016, 02:21:45 AM »

The real reason I didn't get a Tesla is because I already have one lol.  It's the dual motor.  Great Great Great car and I cannot believe how much attention it got from women.  They love it. Also funny thing is Dr. Paley drives one too.

Motherf*cker....

Funny thing about about Teslas is that while thinking about LL I knew...ohh I knew that my future would be a choice between a Tesla and LL since they are both in the same price range...

So Iamready...buddy, pal, amigo, when this is all said and done, tell me which one is more worth it.

Iamready

« Reply #417 on: May 02, 2016, 02:29:19 AM »

I can tell you now, that the height being permanent is worth it.  It's just icing on the cake having a nice car, home, and great wardrobe.  But there are guys out there who are barely scraping the barrel and are living the life.  Trust me, take care of your insecurity first, then focus on success.  I did it the other way around and it was like a fly buzzing in my ear for 11 years. 

Iamready

« Reply #418 on: May 02, 2016, 02:31:59 AM »

Oh and if you ever get a Tesla, the bottom of the line version with no options will do fine.  No girl ever gave a fk about 2 motors or the special interior lights or the seats that did everything but blow you.  All that mattered was that T in the front.  But it sure is fun doing to 60 in 4 seconds.

Alu

« Reply #419 on: May 02, 2016, 03:25:12 AM »

Oh and if you ever get a Tesla, the bottom of the line version with no options will do fine.  No girl ever gave a fk about 2 motors or the special interior lights or the seats that did everything but blow you.  All that mattered was that T in the front.  But it sure is fun doing to 60 in 4 seconds.

I did a test drive a couple weeks back. Was one of the greatest feelings hiting 60 in 4 seconds...

Thanks for the advice btw. Yeah I was definitely gonna focus on the height insecurity lol. Gonna suck though, by the time I get one, even if it's an S, it's gonna be like getting an IPhone 4-5

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #420 on: May 02, 2016, 07:07:20 AM »

I can tell you now, that the height being permanent is worth it.  It's just icing on the cake having a nice car, home, and great wardrobe.  But there are guys out there who are barely scraping the barrel and are living the life.  Trust me, take care of your insecurity first, then focus on success.  I did it the other way around and it was like a fly buzzing in my ear for 11 years.
It is totally true bro

ouroboros

« Reply #421 on: May 02, 2016, 03:09:53 PM »

Trust me, take care of your insecurity first, then focus on success.  I did it the other way around and it was like a fly buzzing in my ear for 11 years.

This is true, but the surgery is not cheap.  Without financial success, we couldn't afford a safe doc.

Good to hear your recovery is coming along. Keep it up.

Peaceout

« Reply #422 on: May 02, 2016, 04:06:17 PM »

What about making a bmw i8 review video for us when you get home? I would love to watch it :D

DoingItForMe

« Reply #423 on: May 02, 2016, 04:48:52 PM »

Motherf*cker....

Funny thing about about Teslas is that while thinking about LL I knew...ohh I knew that my future would be a choice between a Tesla and LL since they are both in the same price range...

So Iamready...buddy, pal, amigo, when this is all said and done, tell me which one is more worth it.
No, a Tesla is cheaper. Once you spend your money on LL, it's gone forever. A Tesla you can resell, and will almost never be worth $0.
8 cm gained with Dr. Paley using Precice 2.1 internal femurs in Summer 2015.
Starting height: 167 cm (5'6") Currently at: 175 cm (5'9")
Link to my experience

ortholengthening

« Reply #424 on: May 02, 2016, 04:55:15 PM »

with a car, from the moment you buy will start to depreciates in value.
new found height is priceless   8)

hyong

« Reply #425 on: May 03, 2016, 10:39:34 AM »

I would agree.
Said if you paid 100 000 for ll with a decent doctor.
And u are 30, now with the average life expectancy at 80.
 That gives u +/- 50 years of 'using'  Ur new height.

100 000/50 years = 2000 a year.

Granted that inflation would have to be taken into account but, it's just mine perspective on things.

I am not advocating for people to do it. I am in fact reconsidering this as well. Prehaps in future.

Iamready

« Reply #426 on: May 07, 2016, 03:51:03 PM »

What's up guys. I created a video about Paley Center's shortcomings and my disappointments but I think it's better for me to release it when i'm 100% the list is comprehensive.  First of all, I am still here for 18 more days.  I'm not really extending just going about a turn a day trying to get my flexibility back so I can get an accurate standing scan.  It's really tough wearing the boots and then in the morning being able to straighten out your legs, so I think lowering turns would work.  Plus there's barely any cloud at the femur so I think this will help.  It looks like by the time I leave my tibia's will be mostly consolidated. They look great.  It's been a real nightmare of a journey but i'm taller. It seems I am actually 5  foot 10 now but i'm going to be honest and say some of that height is because my joints and back have not experienced enough gravity. I spend most the day on my back.  So here's the second part of the video it's basically without the rant.  Peace out and I hope to hell these last 3 weeks go by fast because ET wants to go home.

jaymorgan712

« Reply #427 on: May 07, 2016, 04:31:38 PM »

Hey man congratulations on all of your achievement! I bet in 3 weeks you will be so happy with the end result!

Also, with the tibias, do you recall taking any days off due to pain? It just seems to me that you went all the way up to 5.5 centimeters without even taking a break!
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

blahblah

« Reply #428 on: May 07, 2016, 04:43:08 PM »

First off you look AMAZING!!! Your proportions looks legit and no one will every notice anything. Second those shoes are sick! Congrats on everything man.

After going through the whole process of Femur and Tibia seperately. Do you think it is possible to do 1 leg at a time for 8cm. Ex: 4cm fem & 4 cm Tib in the same surgery and months later the same for the other leg?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:17:39 PM by blahblah »

Iamready

« Reply #429 on: May 07, 2016, 11:13:05 PM »

Hey man congratulations on all of your achievement! I bet in 3 weeks you will be so happy with the end result!

Also, with the tibias, do you recall taking any days off due to pain? It just seems to me that you went all the way up to 5.5 centimeters without even taking a break!

I never took an off day but they slowed me to one turn a day so I was able to deal with flexibility issues.  One day all the pain of the tibia's dissipated and I even went back to 3 turns to no pain. I had a lot of trouble with the tibias though and i talk about that earlier in the diary, so the journey was not as smooth as it seemed.

Iamready

« Reply #430 on: May 07, 2016, 11:16:37 PM »

First off you look AMAZING!!! Your proportions looks legit and no one will every notice anything. Second those shoes are sick! Congrats on everything man.

After going through the whole process of Femur and Tibia seperately. Do you think it is possible to do 1 leg at a time for 8cm. Ex: 4cm fem & 4 cm Tib in the same surgery and months later the same for the other leg?

Thanks for the compliment.  I agree, I don't feel like I look odd at all.  And I have seen it all here, so I think doing both to moderation was visually the right choice. About doing each leg separately I don't have the know how to say if it's good or bad. It really depends on your age-younger the better- and flexibility but I recommend people do them separately because I had such a hard time.

jaymorgan712

« Reply #431 on: May 07, 2016, 11:25:11 PM »

I never took an off day but they slowed me to one turn a day so I was able to deal with flexibility issues.  One day all the pain of the tibia's dissipated and I even went back to 3 turns to no pain. I had a lot of trouble with the tibias though and i talk about that earlier in the diary, so the journey was not as smooth as it seemed.

Mate, you made such great progress! 3 weeks and you're done buddy! Congrats!

Yes, I did read your whole diary. It will help me on my journey later this year. I sent you a PM Please Reply to it.

Well done once again! :)
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

please

• Newbi
  • Visitor
« Reply #432 on: May 08, 2016, 10:05:59 AM »

Have you got any video of you walking?

Iamready

« Reply #433 on: May 08, 2016, 05:40:04 PM »

yeah in 3-4 months hopefully lol.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25   Go Up