Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: milorad mitkovic any diaries?  (Read 39278 times)

crimsontide

Re: milorad mitkovic any diaries?
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2014, 07:15:52 PM »

iwant.... yes, this thread definitely has put a damper in communication... it should probably be deleted, because all it's done has made it very hard to get a reply from the dr, which is the opposite of what we want...

just4cm

• Visitor
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2014, 08:48:10 PM »

Two of u got answer from dr. Mitkovic and now the thread should be deleted? Why's that? We others don't have the same right to contact him and ask for an advice? Why someone else can't go to dr. Mitkovic clinic? It is so selfish from u... I thought people on this forum help each other.

If admin delets the thread this forum won't be much better than old forum.

I mean I don't care. In next ten days I'll visit him in Nis. But because of other people who trust this doctor.

crimsontide

« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2014, 08:53:07 PM »

read what i wrote.... he doesnt reply now, or barely does because of this thread....   this thread    has not helped people be in contact with the dr, it's had the opposite  reaction. it's become much harder to contact him...  in fact i think you posted that you have not gotten a reply from him... i assure you, before this thread, you would have received a reply in a few hours

just4cm

• Visitor
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2014, 09:56:20 PM »

I read it again. Sorry if I sounded rude, I didn't want to. All I want is everyone to be happy in this phucking world at least with his body. As I said, I'll visit dr. Mitkovic in one week and than I'll share our conversation here.

Once again sorry if I insulted u.

crimsontide

« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2014, 09:56:59 PM »

no problem:)

iwanttobetall

« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2014, 05:34:32 AM »

Ty. I also plan to go after summer season, late September or early October. Maybe we could go together to Serbia? My plan is to gain 4 more cms with his external method and I will take as much time as needed to recover without any complications. What about u?

My plan is also Late September - early October! We can know each other before going to him ;D

4 cm is a small amount, probably take a very short time. His device lengthens 0.66 mm/day, so 40 / 0.66 = 60.6 (about 2 months) for lengthening and you might need other 3 months for full recovery.

crimsontide

« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2014, 02:36:07 PM »

about to give up on dr milorad, waiting on reply from another dr....

just4cm

• Visitor
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2014, 05:11:56 PM »

My plan is also Late September - early October! We can know each other before going to him ;D

4 cm is a small amount, probably take a very short time. His device lengthens 0.66 mm/day, so 40 / 0.66 = 60.6 (about 2 months) for lengthening and you might need other 3 months for full recovery.
Sounds good! :-) I'll be hapy with that 4cm and if I strictly do what doctor asks I think there shouldn't be too much problems.

Yes, we could go together. It would be much easier to pass all those bad days with someone who is in the same   as u are. :-) I triedto call him this morning but with no succsess. I'm going to his door and I'll see what's going on.

iwanttobetall

« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2014, 12:54:17 AM »

Sounds good! :-) I'll be hapy with that 4cm and if I strictly do what doctor asks I think there shouldn't be too much problems.

Yes, we could go together. It would be much easier to pass all those bad days with someone who is in the same s**t as u are. :-) I triedto call him this morning but with no succsess. I'm going to his door and I'll see what's going on.

You'll probably need only 4 months :P
I'm doing 4 cm also on femurs, but I'm also doing 7.5 cm on tibia  ;)

crimsontide

« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2014, 08:28:10 PM »

after thinking this through... ive been in contact with dr mitkovic and will likely do the surgery with him...  hes more expensive than bagirov, but still cheap, and very upfront... he also has a great reputation...  just want to be sure about his device, it isnt that big????  and monorails usually cause bad scarring, is it the same with dr mitkovic's device???

crimsontide

« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2014, 08:36:05 PM »

btw, ive gotten a few messages asking when i'll do it,  etc because a few would like to do it same time as me... i plan on being there before saturday, so this month

secondclasscitizen

• Visitor
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2014, 09:02:01 PM »

@crimsontide
I was wondering the same thing about the scarring. Ive seen pictures where the scar is so thick and long it would never be removable or unnoticeable. Has he mentioned what the scarring will look like for his device?

crimsontide

« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2014, 09:07:25 PM »

pictures of dr mitkovic patients??? i just received a message from one of his former patients.. he said the scarring was very minimal

secondclasscitizen

• Visitor
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2014, 09:50:15 PM »

Oh ok that's awesome to hear!

zx6rninja

• Visitor
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2014, 05:03:47 AM »

Yea he is very respective doctor loiking forward from some diaries with him

just4cm

• Visitor
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2014, 07:20:52 AM »

Just to let u know I sent him an e-mail (for the second time) a week ago but again he didn't respond. :( Maybe he is somewhere outside the country or is he that busy he can't answer all the mails?

I don't have car at the moment so I can't go to Serbia and I can't go if I'm not sure I'll find him there.

Is anyone in contact with dr. Mitkovic?

spa123

• Visitor
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2014, 07:40:19 PM »

i want to increase my tibias by 7.5cm ,,, how much time will it take me to lengthen ? and have i to wear the device during the consolidation state ?
Is the monorail device better than the ilizarov one and what about the pain , is it same as the ilizarov?

paco

• Visitor
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2014, 07:52:02 PM »

he will be outside serbis from february 20 th to march 7 th

jerry

« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2014, 07:55:18 PM »

Doctor Mitkovic told me the healing time is 5-9 months depending of lengthening size (the recommended maximal lengthening is 5-7.5cm or 2-3 inches). After that time external devices are removed without new surgery. 

paco

• Visitor
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2014, 08:03:05 PM »

you can read some diaries about mitkovic in makemetaller web , in others doctors.

just4cm

• Visitor
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2014, 08:17:44 PM »

Doctor Mitkovic told me the healing time is 5-9 months depending of lengthening size (the recommended maximal lengthening is 5-7.5cm or 2-3 inches). After that time external devices are removed without new surgery.
jerry when did u talk to him? I am so glad there is someone who is in contact with dr. Mitkovic.  :) :D

jerry

« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2014, 08:26:00 PM »

10 days or so ago he replied me, I only saw the email yesterday.  The doctor is out of town until next month.   He say it's possible to do the surgery in the 3rd week of March. 

just4cm

• Visitor
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2014, 08:35:04 PM »

10 days or so ago he replied me, I only saw the email yesterday.  The doctor is out of town until next month.   He say it's possible to do the surgery in the 3rd week of March.
I don't know why he didn't reply on my e-mail? :( I was polite and curious and I speak Croatian/Serbian so... There's nothing left but to visit him when he comes back to Serbia.

Are u going to have the surgery in March or? What is your plan? I wish u all the best.

jerry

« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2014, 09:04:23 PM »

I don't know why he didn't reply on my e-mail? :( I was polite and curious and I speak Croatian/Serbian so... There's nothing left but to visit him when he comes back to Serbia.

Are u going to have the surgery in March or? What is your plan? I wish u all the best.

I couldn't get time off yet, so it's not March for me.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2014, 09:11:53 PM »

You're lucky if this guy talks to you, and even luckier if he'll do your surgery.  He's a world-class surgeon with an excellent device who'll do the surgery cheaply.  Someone should go in March.

Keep Growing

« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2014, 08:11:08 AM »

Does he offers internals as well?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2014, 10:55:44 PM »

Does he offers internals as well?

Sometimes, sometimes not.  You'll have to check with him to see when they'll be available.

Adriano

« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2014, 02:36:45 AM »

it will be interesting to see ho much he charges for internals given that h only charges 9K for externals.

Some one plase find out the price and type of internal nail he uses.

Cheers

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2014, 02:40:31 AM »

He uses his own internal nail which is of the manual clicking type.  It was 15,000 for internals in 2007.

Taller

« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2014, 03:01:40 AM »

He uses his own internal nail which is of the manual clicking type.  It was 15,000 for internals in 2007.

Is that in dollars or euros?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2014, 04:58:21 AM »

Euros.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up