Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does height neurosis gone after LL?  (Read 45343 times)

programdude

Re: Does height neurosis gone after LL?
« Reply #155 on: October 14, 2015, 01:29:46 PM »

mine is totally gone. even next to tall guys, or women its gone. I went on a date while crippled from my leg injury with a 6 1 chick and even while kissing pretty much eye to eye I felt great.

Despite the IMMENSE amount of time its taken, all the pain, all the delays, and even my most recent horrifying complication, that is why I still don't regret it.. because I'm happy now, totally comfortable.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

blahblah

« Reply #156 on: October 14, 2015, 04:55:43 PM »

Hey PD, thanks for your input. How would you say your proportions look now after 8cm. Is it noticeably off? Does your tibia look really small comparative? How much would you suggest to lengthen?

Thanks,
Blah

programdude

« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2015, 06:29:30 PM »

Cosmetically, for someone with my build I would recommend the 8 CM I did
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Sean Connery

• Newbi
« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2015, 07:25:11 PM »

This is kind of a scary thing to think about. I mean what if you go through all that time, money, and pain, and despite being taller you feel no different about yourself aside from having random pains and reduced athletic function? It's crazy that some people who got all kinds of messed up from their leg lengthening even consider going for a second one. Like "I can no longer run, my ankles hurt like sh!t every single day, my bones hurt when it rains, and I'm totally miserable. But I'm going to lengthen my second segment now because at least I won't feel short!"  :o
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

Uppland

« Reply #159 on: October 14, 2015, 10:20:51 PM »

Cosmetically, for someone with my build I would recommend the 8 CM I did

Will you be posting before and after pictures?

programdude

« Reply #160 on: October 14, 2015, 10:55:28 PM »

Its possible. I had always envisioned doing it when I was 100% though, and that keeps creeping farther away. I'm making no promises either way.

Yellowspike, as well as the other members who have met me as well as those I lengthened with all thought my proportions were ideal. I have only had one comment about my legs being long, and that wasnt from them looking at them, but them trying to contort into a sex position that my long legs made challenging.

YellowSpike

« Reply #161 on: October 15, 2015, 01:43:20 AM »

Its possible. I had always envisioned doing it when I was 100% though, and that keeps creeping farther away. I'm making no promises either way.

Yellowspike, as well as the other members who have met me as well as those I lengthened with all thought my proportions were ideal. I have only had one comment about my legs being long, and that wasnt from them looking at them, but them trying to contort into a sex position that my long legs made challenging.

I agree. Some positions are a bit more frustrating because I feel like certain things are a bit 'father away' than they were prior to LL. But your proportions looked fine to me. Everyone has said my proportions look totally normal after 7cm. I've done mockups with 2.5cm more ,and it looks virtually the same. And I've asked some girls who've seen me nked, and they've all said another inch on my femurs wouldn't likely be a problem (and I know they were totally honest with me). And since my legs are filling out more, they'll look even more normal in the long run (extra muscle hides from the long femurs)

blahblah

« Reply #162 on: October 15, 2015, 02:26:15 AM »

Hi Yellowspike, I pm'd you as I will be following your footsteps. Any chance you can take a look. Also, ProgramDude I am really nervous about proportions, can you please take a look at my proportions and tell me if I can pull it off. Its under Height and Proportions section.

Thanks,
-Blah

Uppland

« Reply #163 on: October 15, 2015, 11:04:49 PM »

What's your true inseam and wingspan?

programdude

« Reply #164 on: October 17, 2015, 01:54:23 PM »

Not sure on my measurements really

myloginacct

« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2017, 09:21:07 PM »

Height neurosis will never be truly gone in people who do it for women. There are always going to be tall women in the world. Including taller than your new height. You'll look at them and feel like you still could use just a little more...

Anyone who's 5'9~5'10 and not living in a country like Sweden or the Netherlands merely needs a psychologist, not LL.

ub40

« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2017, 10:56:11 PM »

Its gone for me but there's other problems like uneven balance and weakness. So there's that
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

LAGrowin

« Reply #167 on: November 27, 2017, 03:38:35 AM »

Its gone for me but there's other problems like uneven balance and weakness. So there's that

Hi ub40,  glad to hear the neurosis is gone, but too bad about balance and weakness.

Did you do femurs ? How long has it been?  Do you have a diary.

Wish you continued recovery. 

I am doing femurs in January 2018.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up