Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Does height neurosis gone after LL?  (Read 45338 times)

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Does height neurosis gone after LL?
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2015, 11:27:52 PM »

I think if you're of the mindset that you just don't want to be considered short anymore, then getting to a statistically average height will be just fine and even though you won't ever be considered tall, just no longer being known as the short guy will get rid of that neurosis.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Nightwish

« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2015, 12:02:20 AM »

I think if you're of the mindset that you just don't want to be considered short anymore, then getting to a statistically average height will be just fine and even though you won't ever be considered tall, just no longer being known as the short guy will get rid of that neurosis.

That's pretty much my view. If I got to 172/173 range I'm pretty sure I'd be as happy as a pig in muck.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

microman

« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2015, 12:34:09 AM »

if you're of the mindset that you just don't want to be considered short anymore, then getting to a statistically average height will be just fine.

well personally i think its incorrect to call 5 8 and 5 9 short where the average is 5 10, since its more below average than anything, its like if i was 5 11 and called myself tall, i woudn't because its not true.

also a 5 8 male can call a 5 5 male 'little man', but no one would call a 5 8 male 'little man' like ever, there is a clear cut off somewhere.

YellowSpike

« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2015, 01:27:59 AM »

Like MDoW said, with people like us (especially those who have actually done LL already)...we think about height a LOT more than the average guy. So we naturally compare ourselves more to other guys. 5'8" is a huge improvement over 5'5", but mainly against girls. Dating wasn't a huge problem before, and now it's no sweat at all (I claim 5'9" and get plenty of interest from very attractive women online). I personally prefer to date women 5'2-5'5"...shorter than 5'2" and my kids are guaranteed to be super short, and no taller than 5'5" (preferable, but not a requirement) because I feel I'm a more decent height. My current FWB is 5'6", and she says she thinks I'm average.

The problem I am facing now is that I still don't FEEL average (because I'm not!). in NYC, there are a lot of tall men. I think at 5'10" I'd be entirely satisfied (can't get beyond that due to proportions)...but due to time constraints, I'll probably settle for 5'9" from another inch in femurs next year. I feel sometimes like I JUST missed average, and 5'9" is basically average, if not just a tad under.

Uppland

« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2015, 01:39:21 AM »

Pics of some of these women yellowspike?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

NewHeights

« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2015, 02:37:03 AM »

The problem I am facing now is that I still don't FEEL average (because I'm not!). in NYC, there are a lot of tall men. I think at 5'10" I'd be entirely satisfied (can't get beyond that due to proportions)...but due to time constraints, I'll probably settle for 5'9" from another inch in femurs next year. I feel sometimes like I JUST missed average, and 5'9" is basically average, if not just a tad under.

I know what you mean about NYC. I swear, the average height is 5' 11" near where I work.
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

YellowSpike

« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2015, 03:44:05 AM »

Pics of some of these women yellowspike?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tinder was kind to me today. I have a 5'6" hot blonde coming by to bang Friday night.

When we were texting, she asked how tall I was. I said 5'9". She said height isn't that important to her, as long as over 5'7". After that, the convo got super sexual...

LOL thank you LL!

I know what you mean about NYC. I swear, the average height is 5' 11" near where I work.

Yeah. I think it's more like 6ft. 5'8" isn't God awful, but no ideal in NYC. That's why I feel pressured to say 5'9" on all these dating sites...I feel like 5'9'/5'10 is usually the cutoff (though 5'8 cuts it for a good amount of women too).

endomorphisme

« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2015, 05:47:50 AM »

To answer op , height neurosis will gone provided that you reach 185 cm.
At 185 cm you are 5 cm above the white you men average, I think that s enough not to focus on other s height , since you will feel comfortably dominant

Want More

« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2015, 07:41:16 AM »

At 185 cm you are 5 cm above the white you men average, I think that s enough not to focus on other s height , since you will feel comfortably dominant
I agree with you,becuse i have some friends who are about 185 and i notice that they compare their height with others.
And i am 100% sure that if i can reach 189cm that i will never think about height,but with 185 i am not sure :)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 09:27:07 AM by Want More »
I need only 5cm.

Uppland

« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2015, 10:54:32 AM »

Yeah I agree, I have never seen a 185CM man look short. So if your goal is to never be short you'd be safe at that height.

OP lives in the tallest place on earth though so I cannot guarantee.

Want More

« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2015, 11:04:45 PM »

Guys does yours height increasing bosted yours confidence?
I need only 5cm.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2015, 02:35:43 AM »

I'd love to be 177 or so in a perfect world. I'd have the short armed look though and even if I packed on the muscle in my legs again I'd end up looking kinda like this guy in the middle, and people always comment on his short arms.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2015, 02:49:31 AM »

Guys does yours height increasing bosted yours confidence?

Very much.

Want More

« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2015, 08:58:35 AM »

I'd love to be 177 or so in a perfect world. I'd have the short armed look though and even if I packed on the muscle in my legs again I'd end up looking kinda like this guy in the middle, and people always comment on his short arms.

How much difference would be betwen your heighr and your armspan if you become 177cm tall?
I need only 5cm.

Penguinn

« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2015, 11:12:47 AM »

I'd end up looking kinda like this guy in the middle, and people always comment on his short arms.

It makes him more of a Rhyno though. ;D
GORE!

Soopz

« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2015, 02:04:39 PM »

If i was 173/4 cms, I'd never been on this site! If I gained an inch to 173cm I doubt I'd ever think about my height again. I'm jealous of people that are just at 5'8. It really is the cut off point for being short. At 170cm i just look on the short side. It's mentioned to me by taller guys, and often 5'8 5'9 guys will be present during the jokes and not receive any short jokes.

Plus if you look at celebs like
Kanye West
Eminen
Zac Efron
Johnny Depp
Kit Harrison
Jeremy Reiner ..... All are around 5ft8 and not deemed short.

The last thing I seem to notice is there considerable more amount of girls at 5'6 5'7 height than at 5'8. Meaning at 5'8 you just push out mojority of girls taller than you. Of course there are few 5'8 to 5'9 girls but much fewer and most those are known as being tall.

So bottom line at 5'8 I'm done and out! Il get on with life a lot happier!

Want More

« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2015, 02:30:49 PM »

Deppends where you live. It's not the same if you live in China and Serbia. There is big difference betwen average heights in this two countries.
I need only 5cm.

Soopz

« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2015, 02:53:57 PM »

If i was 173/4 cms, I'd never been on this site! If I gained an inch to 173cm I doubt I'd ever think about my height again. I'm jealous of people that are just at 5'8. It really is the cut off point for being short. At 170cm i just look on the short side. It's mentioned to me by taller guys, and often 5'8 5'9 guys will be present during the jokes and not receive any short jokes.

Kanye West
Eminen
Zac Efron
Johnny Depp
Kit Harrison

The last thing I seem to notice is there considerable more amount of girls at 5'6 5'7 height than at 5'8. Meaning at 5'8 you just push out mojority of girls taller than you. Of course there are few 5'8 to 5'9 girls but much fewer and most those are known as being tall.

Cartman

« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2015, 03:07:21 PM »

Yes, it is important just to be not short, I don't care to become tall.

YellowSpike

« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2015, 07:43:43 PM »

Kanye West
Eminen
Zac Efron
Johnny Depp
Kit Harrison

5'8" is good against most girls, especially if you have a good body and good facial aesthetics. My only gripe with being 5'8" is that it's still considerably short compared to many other guys. I feel like it's on the brink of being average, but not quite. But against women, it's pretty good, I will say that.

KrP1

« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2015, 08:46:12 PM »

My opinion is that perfect height for a male is around 184cm.
Saying that i think that if you are still short after surgery you will have some degree of height neurosis but the important thing is not to be at a perfect height . Is just to go out of the very short range to aboid discrimination.
At 5'8 one could still be short but most people wouldnt discriminate you for your height. In respect to women the important thing is to be taller than most of them .

Soopz

« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2015, 09:41:17 PM »

As you just said "perfect" don't get carried away with "perfect". 5'8 you will now avoid being actively discriminated for bring short, you are now not really that short. You have accomplished your goal. Question if you were naturally 5'8 before LL would have ever had LL done?

Want More

« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2015, 09:46:22 PM »

For me the perfect  height is 5-8cm above average height than region where live(my opinion). If i could choose my height i will be 190cm.
I need only 5cm.

Want More

« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2015, 08:16:20 PM »

Does anybody of you(forum members) were 2-3 inches under average height and after CLL become average height?
I need only 5cm.

Alu

« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2015, 08:38:44 PM »

Doingitforme and to some extent Programdude made it to average and slightly above average (respectively)

Descreteuser

« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2015, 08:49:06 PM »

well personally i think its incorrect to call 5 8 and 5 9 short where the average is 5 10, since its more below average than anything, its like if i was 5 11 and called myself tall, i woudn't because its not true.

also a 5 8 male can call a 5 5 male 'little man', but no one would call a 5 8 male 'little man' like ever, there is a clear cut off somewhere.

how do u know this microman?.. where are you pulling this from? you have no experience of being a man of that height so how on earth would you know.. i know people who are 5'8 and they get called short all the time... the reason you probably never experiecne a 5'8 man being called short is because when you are there at 5'5 than they are no longer the short guy.. i dont mean to be a bearer of bad news for those 5'8 and shorterbut its the truth.. from experience this is the level of discrimination you will get at certain heights.

6'0 - 6'2 - almost never be seen as short unless you are around a group of abnormally tall men, or a basketball team
5'10 - 5'11 - very occasionally, if you are from a tall family than can happen more than normal, out with a group of friends who are in the normal tall range of 6'0 to 6'2 you may be called short out of jealousy of other qualities you have, or just boys having generally harmless banter..
5'9 - occasionally be called short but normally just seen as very average
5'7-5'8 - pretty much always been seen as the short guy due to the fact that you are noticeably shorter than the average person, however not so short that people will reguraly comment on it
5'6 and below -  face extreme discrimination whether it be with women, socially out with friends etc.. can really effect how people treat you and respect you

These are the facts if you are living in any are with an average height of 177/8.. ive experienced people with all these heights first hand and its always the same..

starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

microman

« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2015, 04:18:37 PM »

5'7-5'8 - pretty much always been seen as the short guy due to the fact that you are noticeably shorter than the average person, however not so short that people will reguraly comment on it

lol waaaaaaaay off base there, and yeah i have been this height before with lifts, usually if your 5 7 and are in a public gathering of 30 men there will be about 7 men your height, how can you be 'the short guy' then?

pablo1989

• Visitor
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2015, 05:18:43 PM »

Hi!

I am new in this forum. I used to be a lurker but reading the topic i decided to write something.

From what I have read here i could assume that being taller is always better. It is not. I am, like many of you, from a country where people are tall but I don't think that being 6' 3" is better than 6'. I have played a lot of sports during my lifetime and I have noticed that people from range  5-11/6-1 have are the strongest and the fastests one. Explosivness, power and muscle coordination are on their side. I don't understand why people consider for exaple 6'3" as the perfect height. Just for for the sake of being taller than most people? It is stupid. Thinking like:"O my God. He is taller than me. He is better" is ridicoulus. A friend of mine is 6' 5" and one time he said he wished to be around 6' 1". Being very tall cause many problems with back and overall fitness ability.

I know that this topic is not about the perfect height but every topic comes to that.

I hope I don't offended anyone and sorry for my english.

Descreteuser

« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2015, 11:26:53 PM »

lol waaaaaaaay off base there, and yeah i have been this height before with lifts, usually if your 5 7 and are in a public gathering of 30 men there will be about 7 men your height, how can you be 'the short guy' then?

microman, that is the most stupid comment ive ever read... you are in public and there are 7 people your height so you're not short? you are contradicting your own statement without even realising, which highlights how unintelligent you really are.. you're basically saying just because you arent the shortest that you arent short? you are in denial.. its kinda like a 6'3 guy saying he isnt tall cause there is people in the room taller than him.. fact is 5'7 is short period.. . not to mention you are also the laziest person ive ever met,,, you havent showered in months, ive been told you have been wearing the same clothes the entire time, you leave garbage everywhere and piss bottles everywhere, you stink the whole hotel out, which is extremely inconsiderate to everyone else in the hotel, and you spend your whole time coming up with stupid facts that dont exist.. you've asked millions of questions on this forum, and uve only done things that require no effort.. you tell everyone u can stand up, when the fact is you are standing on your tippy toes due to how severe your ballerina is.. i know its sounds harsh but its the truth, you are unintelligent and extremely lazy.. and u need to stop kidding yourself that what you're saying is true..

wingspan 180

YellowSpike

« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2015, 02:20:39 AM »

how do u know this microman?.. where are you pulling this from? you have no experience of being a man of that height so how on earth would you know.. i know people who are 5'8 and they get called short all the time... the reason you probably never experiecne a 5'8 man being called short is because when you are there at 5'5 than they are no longer the short guy.. i dont mean to be a bearer of bad news for those 5'8 and shorterbut its the truth.. from experience this is the level of discrimination you will get at certain heights.

6'0 - 6'2 - almost never be seen as short unless you are around a group of abnormally tall men, or a basketball team
5'10 - 5'11 - very occasionally, if you are from a tall family than can happen more than normal, out with a group of friends who are in the normal tall range of 6'0 to 6'2 you may be called short out of jealousy of other qualities you have, or just boys having generally harmless banter..
5'9 - occasionally be called short but normally just seen as very average
5'6 and below -  face extreme discrimination whether it be with women, socially out with friends etc.. can really effect how people treat you and respect you

These are the facts if you are living in any are with an average height of 177/8.. ive experienced people with all these heights first hand and its always the same..

I agree with this. This is spot on, and exactly why I'm doing a second round to get to 5'9". 5'9 to me is the start of average, very rare to get called short at this height, or rejected by girls on the basis of height alone. 5'8 is where short begins, but I'd say 5'7 and under is where it's REALLY bad.

Descreteuser

« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2015, 07:17:09 PM »

I agree with this. This is spot on, and exactly why I'm doing a second round to get to 5'9". 5'9 to me is the start of average, very rare to get called short at this height, or rejected by girls on the basis of height alone. 5'8 is where short begins, but I'd say 5'7 and under is where it's REALLY bad.

exactly.. youve experienced 5'8 now so you know what it feels like.. even tho youve improved drastically, youve experienced what 5'8 feels like in reality.. 5'9 will get you out of the 'short zone'

wingspan 180
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up