Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there anything we can help you guys out with?  (Read 3492 times)

heightG

• Visitor
Is there anything we can help you guys out with?
« on: January 16, 2014, 06:56:57 AM »

I couldn't find any introduction section on this forum for people to introduce themselves but I'll leave this post where I think is most appropriate.

I'm Michael, the creator of the website Natural Height Growth. Tyler also writes for the website. Recently I wrote a post on reviewing Dr. Donghoon Lee which I posted into the surgeons directory. Thought I might try to bring the community together and expand out for more information.

We just found out about this forum maybe a week ago. Today someone messaged to us that the old forum was lying so we wanted to see what you guys are thinking about the issue. We try not to get too involved in the drama. Looking for some real proof that this SysOp guy really was Apotheosis. What happened to the old owner who calls himself old forum A?

We just want to see real, honest, transparency in this area. If you guys are really making the internet a better place, we would be interested in helping out in some way. Is there anything you guys want an outsider of the forum to help out with?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Is there anything we can help you guys out with?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 07:33:29 AM »

Hi Michael.

Patients at Dr. Sarin's guesthouse met Sysop when he traveled to India and he revealed to them that he is Apotheosis. Sweden and Captain America are on this forum and can attest that it is true. In the thread "It finally happened! Apo banned Sweden!" located in the off topic section, Sweden even writes that Sysop told him he is Apotheosis.

Thanks for your interest in helping out this forum. The site owner Dameon would have the best idea on how to help out I think. You can reach him through PM but he'll likely respond to this topic.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Muse

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 12:23:21 AM »

Hi there Michael, welcome to our forum.   

Regarding Sysop/Apotheosis, here are some posts that you can check out

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=17.msg103#msg103
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=163.msg2118#msg2118
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4.msg5#msg5

Calic and Captain America on this forum were among the patients who saw Sysop/Apotheosis in person at the guesthouse of Dr Sarin.  I believe there were over a dozen patients there at that period (August 2013).

From what I heard, the old webmaster (old forum A) chose to shut down old forum  and then sold it to Apotheosis, this happened in 2011.

I'm not sure about the exact reasons, but read that old forum A was tracked down at his home because he was basically doing the same things as Apotheosis/Sysop.

A recent post here by Ant (old old forum  member) 
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=119.msg3654#msg3654

Thanks for offering to help,  it's also our goal to make this a safe and legitimate forum for LLers.  I'm sure we can discuss some possible ideas via PM, if that's fine with you.   

heightG

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 06:49:10 PM »

From my guess it seems that the guy old forum A moved on with his life after he got the increase in height he needed to feel satisfied with his self-image. Why would anyone go to such length to track this person down? and how does a person get tracked down to their house?

We'll look over the posts you guys linked and make our own conclusions. However what this person is accused of is very serious.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 07:12:10 PM »

From what I recall when I was a member of old forum  a few years ago, old forum A told people that someone had tracked him down at his home, which is why the forum initially shut down. It was reopened and then the original admin explained that he decided to sell the forum to someone else, who people found out is Apotheosis. I think old forum A just wanted to get lengthening off his mind for good and that's why he doesn't go on old forum  anymore.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 08:30:15 PM »

Yeah, someone from the forum tracked him down and vandalized his property. I think he then handed over the power to a member called Legolas, who gave up on the site until Apotheosis bought it - I could be wrong but who cares about the specifics.

This thread reminds me that I found this when researching (Googling) anything related old forum , SysOp and old forum A back in September:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/180792/message/1305987660/old forum +Admin-+The+most+hated+LLer+in+the+World!!!

Orlando

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 07:27:23 PM »

This thread reminds me that I found this when researching (Googling) anything related old forum , SysOp and old forum A back in September:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/180792/message/1305987660/old forum +Admin-+The+most+hated+LLer+in+the+World!!!

The abuse of power.....  old forum A was obnoxious and Sysop is downright shameless.   There was no other choice for LLers.   That is the past, old forum  is the past.   That forum is on the decline anyway, it's what they deserve for exploiting LLers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up