Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's the "prince height" of an American male???  (Read 1050 times)

Astronomy

What's the "prince height" of an American male???
« on: May 02, 2019, 11:34:19 PM »

I mean how tall should an American male should be if he wants to be called "prince"
I guess the answer is "190cm"

PAGrb490

Re: What's the "prince height" of an American male???
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 11:51:24 PM »

Coming from a female,

please stop posting these MORONIC posts here. "PRINCE HEIGHT"????? This is not a high school bathroom.

This is a serious forum, which i (and I am sure many others) are reading DAILY in search of useful info to make a decision that will alter their LIFE. This is why I have to read every SINGLE post on here including your retarded questions. this simply an insult to all of us, hardworking in many ways, people.

Just fking stop.

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 11:52:59 PM »

Yeah that seems about right.
What many on this forum fail to understand is that being too tall is also unattractive as you'll be deemed a freak.

However being extremely tall doesn't carry the same negative consequences as being really short.

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 11:55:50 PM »

Yeah many people here are already tall and are obsessing over their height. The problem with this forum is that they don't take height neuroticism seriously.

Us short people have our insecurities continuously reinforced through literally every aspect of our life and I honestly find it extremely offensive that people who are already tall are considering this surgery for purely cosmetic reasons.

Astronomy

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 01:29:37 AM »

Yeah many people here are already tall and are obsessing over their height. The problem with this forum is that they don't take height neuroticism seriously.

Us short people have our insecurities continuously reinforced through literally every aspect of our life and I honestly find it extremely offensive that people who are already tall are considering this surgery for purely cosmetic reasons.
Everybody has his own dream.So seeing someone tall but still requiring surgery shant impact on anybody,especially in some very height-advanced countries,180cm isnt a ideal amount

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 01:46:54 AM »

Well 180cm is a good height in all countries even among the Dutch as it is marginally below average. There comes a point where it's much simpler to solve BDD than it is to have this surgery.

Besides if this surgery became common place among even tall folk(highly unlikely) then those of us that truly suffer because of our height would be back at sqaure one, negating the dreams of those that face extreme discrimination which is why I belive surgeons should place a cap on the maxim height to undergo this surgery within a particular tolerance.

Ethics do enter into this surgery at some point, but unfortunately a fool and his money is easily parted.

Ghostfish

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2019, 06:19:49 AM »

Well 180cm is a good height in all countries even among the Dutch as it is marginally below average. There comes a point where it's much simpler to solve BDD than it is to have this surgery.

Besides if this surgery became common place among even tall folk(highly unlikely) then those of us that truly suffer because of our height would be back at sqaure one, negating the dreams of those that face extreme discrimination which is why I belive surgeons should place a cap on the maxim height to undergo this surgery within a particular tolerance.

Ethics do enter into this surgery at some point, but unfortunately a fool and his money is easily parted.
Hey Apoplectic
I see your point but don't bother whether tall people want to do CLL or not.  In any case, very little fraction of population would undergo this.  Perhaps 0.001% at max? maybe more likely 0.00001%?  Why bother to think this way? But I should admit that I become quite disgusted by some of guys on this forum who are talking about too much childish and stupid stuffs like I should be 2 m or I want to sleep with more than 100 girls, or I want to be a beast, blah blah blah.  Oh well, in this end, it is their life anyway.
I also think it is so hard to place a cap at the right spot.  below 10%? then what about people at 10.1%?  Right?  It is so hard to draw the line.  That is why Paley stopped this question long time ago.  Anyway, the bottom line is Don't care about others and just focus on what you need.

Canon

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2019, 06:41:31 AM »

What exactly is prince height?

I d say 190cm

YungGud

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2019, 09:54:27 AM »

7 ft 2, no less no more
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)
Pages: [1]   Go Up