Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how is kevin hart so small?  (Read 4022 times)

hollandaa

how is kevin hart so small?
« on: October 05, 2015, 11:06:51 PM »

Kevin hart's ancestors where slaves wich means they were most likely tall. Most slaves where tall cuz the taller ones are stronger. How can he be so short with tall slave genes? Btw i got a lot of respect for him mr is max 5"4 and isnt insecure about his height

theuprising

Re: how is kevin hart so small?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 11:30:52 PM »

Did you think at all or just decide to hit NEW TOPIC and start typing.

Taller

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 07:00:25 AM »

He's probably high, being from the Netherlands and all  ;)

Penguinn

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 07:11:46 AM »

Kevin hart's ancestors where slaves wich means they were most likely tall. Most slaves where tall cuz the taller ones are stronger. How can he be so short with tall slave genes?
You can't be serious..

Btw i got a lot of respect for him mr is max 5"4 and isnt insecure about his height
Actually he's 5'2.

jfk

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 11:09:07 AM »

Kevin hart's ancestors where slaves wich means they were most likely tall. Most slaves where tall cuz the taller ones are stronger. How can he be so short with tall slave genes? Btw i got a lot of respect for him mr is max 5"4 and isnt insecure about his height

All of the 4 millions slaves were above 6 foot 5. Not a single slave was short. Even the women were all very tall. There was not a single exception. That is why it is absolutely inexplicable why Kevin Hart is short. 

Penguinn

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 11:24:57 AM »

All of the 4 millions slaves were above 6 foot 5. Not a single slave was short. Even the women were all very tall. There was not a single exception. That is why it is absolutely inexplicable why Kevin Hart is short.

You don't think tall parents can have a short child? You don't think a FEW short people can be produced over generations of tall people?

Seriously?

hollandaa

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 12:53:11 PM »

You don't think tall parents can have a short child? You don't think a FEW short people can be produced over generations of tall people?

Seriously?

if he was a light skin or something i would think he has a short hispanic or caucasian ancestor. but he is very dark. his 5'2/5'4 is really weird.

Penguinn

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2015, 08:39:39 AM »

if he was a light skin or something i would think he has a short hispanic or caucasian ancestor. but he is very dark. his 5'2/5'4 is really weird.

I know a 5'10 and 5'8 couple that has a 5'2 son.
I know a 5'2 and 5'2 couple that has a 5'10 son.

happens breh.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2018, 03:30:10 AM »

This is some ignorant  . Like seriously? slavery happened a very long time ago. There are many factors that can impact height,, illneseses, nutrition and sgenetics. Sometimes our genetics change over time. Genetics often times adapt according to their envrionment. Also no one is one hundred percent of one race. DNA is made up of many different variables and races. No one is one hundred black or one hundred percent white. Also there is a tribe in Africa who are genetcially smaller. Another tribe in africa that has blond hair etc. Seriously you sound like a racist bigot spewing this garbage.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2018, 04:32:57 PM »

, and dumb people everywhere.

His mom is about 4'9 ok? Too short for a women.

And his father is about 5'5.

Putting together all these factors of poor genetics and poverty, the poor man could not reach even 5'3, but he is still more successful than all of us! I would change my 5'11 to be like him, no doubt!

I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

Astronomy

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2019, 04:51:31 AM »

In fact I can't reason logically the conclusion you say that slaves are tall....First 'f all they can't be feeded well.
And even though one has nice gene,he or she won't definitely be tall.Gene is complicated.I see many people around me are just as tall as their higher parents(I'm one of them)and even shorter than higher parents.
Gene is just one factor of height.Nutrition,childhood,digesting ability,exercise and etc.,they also impact on height.

GrowTow

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2019, 11:34:25 AM »

Is this a troll or are you f***ing stupid?

How do you manage to bring slavery into this 😂 His ancestors were definitely shorter than average if they even came with slave trade. Not every Black American is a product of the slave trade you know..

Also black people aren't the tallest, average height of a Black American is 5'8. Here in The UK there's a lot of African migration, i'd say their average height too, is 5'8-5'10.

The only black people that I actually consider tall are Jamaicans, they tend to all be 6ft+ or very small like 5'3, no in the middle. Idk why they're much taller than Africans as they went to Jamaica from Africa too, I guess they just lived a much healthier and physical lifestyle in Jamaica to become much taller than Africans from anywhere else.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023
Pages: [1]   Go Up