Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any way a 19 year old can increase height?  (Read 2205 times)

fodawupa

Re: Any way a 19 year old can increase height?
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2019, 07:31:46 PM »

Yes, many many people take steroids without doctor supervision. Aside from pro athletes, I would say 80% of people do. Some people will apply for TRT or HRT but many are too shy, or rejected, or just have a friend help them. This is the truth of anabolic steroids.

But in the past 5 years, I've made sure to take blood tests to make sure everything is good.

And yes I did LL with hormonal issues. I take medication to balance my hormones out, so what is the problem?

ur saying 80 percent of people take steriods? if u ask random person in a room if he has done steriods he would say yes with 80% probabilty? or do u mean 80% of people in competition bodybuilding take steriods?

anyways it was my personal thought that having hormonal issues would make u prioriize on overall health first. and cll is not healthy to the body. the body is one ecosystem and not many independent pieces.

but whatever makes u happy i suppose. being unhappy is horrible for health too.

if u dont get that finally u shouldnt hesitate to consult a psychiatrist. now dont say ur too manly for that sh*t. ;D

anyway this is random advice from a random person and i dont even know how ur mental state. dont get aggressive. if u think u are doing fine,then all good.
"Gammal kjærleik rustar inkje."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up