Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crazy+6 Wants To Shut Down This Forum  (Read 4990 times)

Orlando

Crazy+6 Wants To Shut Down This Forum
« on: September 29, 2013, 12:49:35 PM »

It seems like Apotheosis/Sysop and Crazy+6/Phantom/FakeDameon  are getting angry over how this Forum is exposing their true colors.    I hope this forum is not shut down, can't imagine having all the advertising crap on old forum  as the only option to learn about Limb Lengthening.

The FakeDameon is clearly Crazy+6, how many idiots go around highlighting their text in blue and red?   ;D 

BUSTED!  See screenshot attached below.  How many identities does Crazy+6 want to have?  Lol.    Apotheosis couldn't have chosen a more stupid partner to work with. 

It's funny how he say that a certain doctor (Dr Sarin) is attacking the site when the main sticky topic here directly discredit and criticize Dr Sarin. 

I'm sorry Crazy+6 has develop lifelong problems because of his own choice of doctors or his own decision to lengthen too much.

However for Crazy+6 to lie and create stories to lure everyone to certain doctors so that he can make money is just sickening.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 12:51:26 PM by Orlando »

Adriano

Re: Crazy+6 Wants To Shut Down This Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 02:01:18 PM »

Crazy+6 is broke.
he hasnt worked in ages. we know that he was on a tight budget to do his LL. so the fact that he hasnt being to working for all these months means that he is flat out broke.

i am not suprised that a good guy like him has been forced to do the fake/bad things that he is now involded in for an extra penny.
he is currently criplled so the only way he can make a penny is by somehow getting involved with syop/apotheosis.

poor guy. everything was fine untill he chose to use monorails on his femur.  No one knows y he was in hurry to do his femurs. he should have removed his rods first and then taken a risk with the monorails on his femurs. 

I hear ppl saying he might have long life issues due to his LL....Well guys dont be so naive........I say the guy DOES INDEED have them. He screwed up himself saving money only to end up loosing so much.

He would have been around 5'8 after his first LL. in India thats  a good height. i guess he got caught up with the numbers game and all the stupid ranking on old forum  of being a veteran and being called a HERO.

I hope he recovers to a level where he can get a job like a regular person some day soon atleast.  he inspired ppl to have LL but he will not be winning his LL battle any time soon.

Need2BTaller

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 04:37:30 PM »

Despite all of the negative things they have done, I too hope that crazy+6 and possibly SysOpotheosis recover from whatever physical and mental problems they might have.  The most important thing of all is our health and I wouldn't trade any amount of inches if it means putting my health at extreme risk.  I'm glad this forum was created, as its purpose is to find the safest and most reliable surgeons out there. 

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 05:06:01 PM »

Crazy+6 is broke.
he hasnt worked in ages. we know that he was on a tight budget to do his LL. so the fact that he hasnt being to working for all these months means that he is flat out broke.

i am not suprised that a good guy like him has been forced to do the fake/bad things that he is now involded in for an extra penny.
he is currently criplled so the only way he can make a penny is by somehow getting involved with syop/apotheosis.

How do you know he's a good guy? Wasn't he endorsing Dr. Sarin in his external femur diary? This was all before he was crippled; so, therefore, he had intentions to go into business with Dr. Sarin and lure people to India with a deceptive diary. Of course, as we know, everything didn't go to plan.

poor guy. everything was fine untill he chose to use monorails on his femur.  No one knows y he was in hurry to do his femurs. he should have removed his rods first and then taken a risk with the monorails on his femurs.

He brought it on himself and I do not feel sympathy for him because he wants to lure us to India and profit off us. FĂșck him.

I hear ppl saying he might have long life issues due to his LL....Well guys dont be so naive........I say the guy DOES INDEED have them. He screwed up himself saving money only to end up loosing so much.

Who is being naive?

He would have been around 5'8 after his first LL. in India thats  a good height. i guess he got caught up with the numbers game and all the stupid ranking on old forum  of being a veteran and being called a HERO.

I hope he recovers to a level where he can get a job like a regular person some day soon atleast.  he inspired ppl to have LL but he will not be winning his LL battle any time soon.

I don't. I hope he suffers for the rest of his life. He clearly doesn't care about us, he wanted us to go to India to line his pockets. Dryani was inspired by Crazy's dairy to go to India. I think Sweden was too.  There are/were patients who did external femurs with Dr. Sarin because of Crazy's diary. Will they ever walk again? Who knows.

Now Crazy is luring people to Dr. Sringari and starting all over again. If you feel sympathy for a guy who has no interest in your health and only wants to line his own pockets, then you're an idiot.

I'll say it again: he tried to lure people to India BEFORE he was crippled when he had financial agreements Dr. Sarin.

alps

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 06:02:31 PM »

Although, I'm not one to take the red and blue thing really seriously. I find that FakeDaemon's english is grammatically correct for most parts where as all those many many posts crazy+6 made had poor grammar. I couldn't even imagine such a sudden transition.

Orlando

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 09:10:51 PM »

Although, I'm not one to take the red and blue thing really seriously. I find that FakeDaemon's english is grammatically correct for most parts where as all those many many posts crazy+6 made had poor grammar. I couldn't even imagine such a sudden transition.

Remember how he faked it in the Phantom Diary by pretending to be American ?  There are moments where Phantom slipped and his Indian style of English came out.   
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 09:16:41 PM by Orlando »
Pages: [1]   Go Up