Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Mehta, University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA)  (Read 911 times)

ReadRothbard

I found this center at the University of Pennsylvania that do cosmetic leg lengthening. They say it's about 100k for bilateral femurs with everything included: https://www.pennmedicine.org/for-patients-and-visitors/find-a-program-or-service/penn-orthoplastic-limb-salvage-center/limb-lengthening
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

thaw1010

I was initially going to go with him, but I later reasoned that although he's probably a really, really good doctor (at UPenn + medical professor), I would honestly rather go with someome who specializes in CLL and has a ton of experience with it. UPenn's cosmetic LL program has only existed since 2019.

Just my two cents

ReadRothbard

For my part, I'm just not spending 100k on LL in one go. I plan to spend about 20-25k for my tibias, then we'll about my femurs.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Commando

• Visitor
Re: Dr. Mehta, University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA)
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2022, 09:30:07 PM »

For my part, I'm just not spending 100k on LL in one go. I plan to spend about 20-25k for my tibias, then we'll about my femurs.

Which doctors can be found for this cost range?

zaozari

Re: Dr. Mehta, University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA)
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2022, 09:42:27 PM »

You mean, for tibias? Some of the best in the world that use the best method there (externals) and are neither established in the US nor greedy like Solomin, Pili, Dohàn...
Pages: [1]   Go Up