Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is your motivation cosmetic or something else?  (Read 1710 times)

Uppland

Is your motivation cosmetic or something else?
« on: October 22, 2015, 06:44:03 PM »

For me it's a little bit of both, while I dislike the very idea of being below the average I wouldn't want to do the surgery if it meant that my body would look worse. I suffer little discrimination but there would be some comfort in knowing that I am objectively not short and then there is the fact that a lot of men I meet are only slightly taller, like 3-8CM and I would fit in better if I reached 183.

On the other hand I am already thinly built, will I sacrifice my money, time and health only to end up looking like a beanpole?

I'm having trouble deciding if I should go through with it or not, I am underweight so perhaps that is the issue here -at least when it comes to proportions.

Penguinn

Re: Is your motivation cosmetic or something else?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 06:49:47 PM »

I'm 5'2 or 5'2.5.
The average height for guys my age is about 5'7, and for girls, 5'3/5'4.
Going to 5'5 is a huge gain for me.

I don't know what you mean by "cosmetic or something else". Also why is underweight a big problem? Can't you work out, eat well etc? Or does it not work that way? I would consult a dietician and personal trainer.

Uppland

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 08:15:20 PM »

I'm 5'2 or 5'2.5.
The average height for guys my age is about 5'7, and for girls, 5'3/5'4.
Going to 5'5 is a huge gain for me.

I don't know what you mean by "cosmetic or something else". Also why is underweight a big problem? Can't you work out, eat well etc? Or does it not work that way? I would consult a dietician and personal trainer.

LL effectively makes you skinnier and taller, seeing as I already am thin it might become a bit much. But yes I am trying to gain weight.

Ozymandias

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 08:19:35 PM »

LL effectively makes you skinnier and taller, seeing as I already am thin it might become a bit much. But yes I am trying to gain weight.

Being skinny will probably turn into a bless if you finally decide to do LL. I would not try to gain too much weight if I was you.

Taller

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 11:22:27 PM »

You're still pretty young. As you get older your metabolism will slow down and it will be much easier to gain weight.

Keep Growing

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2015, 11:41:42 AM »

In a way it's better to be underweight because you won't put that much pressure on the device. What matters is the bones strength.
Pages: [1]   Go Up