Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5 inches lifts as an alternative to Leg Lengthening  (Read 8451 times)

5 inches lifts as an alternative to Leg Lengthening
« on: November 11, 2015, 10:43:59 AM »

I am a regular lifts-wearer. Standard lifts normally only give you extra 0.75"/ 2cm - 1.25" / 3cm on your height compared to normal shoes. A small difference, yet I can already feel the effect already. I feel closer to normal male size, I still can walk comfortably but I think I could use something higher to maximize its potential. So I did some research.

Its arrived! 5 1/2 to 6 inch Elevator shoes/boots for men!!!

5.2 Inches Taller - Height Increasing Elevator Shoes

I have a feeling it's wore by Robert Downey Jr.

It's not gonna be as comfortable, I suspect it's not gonna give me 5" neither, but legit 3" would be good. With spiky hair, I can appear as a 5'10" guy that'd make me an ideal height man in western countries.

Shoe lifts is what I like to call "a temporary solution". Shoe lifts is inferior to Leg Lengthening. Unlike LL, the height you're on lifts won't be a part of who you are. You're still a short man disguised as a tall man. But most people, including myself just don't have the guts and money for it.

Ok, I stunted my height, things could have been perfect. But I made mistakes because I was stupid, life was difficult back then and my parents were not very supportive either. It cost me a couple of inches for life, it made me much shorter than my father. Now, it's time to continue my life, accept the consequences of my action and live with my mistakes. Keep hating my parents won't do any good.

Penguinn

Re: 5 inches lifts as an alternative to Leg Lengthening
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 11:19:12 AM »

You can't stunt your height by a couple of inches unless you're malnourished and do serious drugs, so stop blaming yourself. Some kids end up between their parents height and not all go over their fathers.

I would never wear 5 inch lifts. It's like openly telling people you're embarrassed to be your normal self. And once someone sees you at home/pool party, they'll always see you as "short guy that wears lifts". I'd rather just be myself but that's just my opinion.
(LL is different because you're actually altering your normal self.)

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 11:28:51 AM »

You can't stunt your height by a couple of inches unless you're malnourished and do serious drugs

How do you know, Penguinn? 99% my male friends surpassed their father heights and I know they lived well, ate well and slept enough.

Penguinn

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 11:34:52 AM »

How do you know, Penguinn? 99% my male friends surpassed their father heights and I know they lived well, ate well and slept enough.

I know people with healthy lives who haven't passed their fathers, and people with unhealthy lives who have. Also, it's a pretty well known fact that almost all of your height is genetics.

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 11:45:46 AM »

I know people with healthy lives who haven't passed their fathers, and people with unhealthy lives who have. Also, it's a pretty well known fact that almost all of your height is genetics.

Then, that so-called fact doesn't make any sense to me. My Asian parents' friends are very short, but my friends end up tall.

Penguinn

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 11:53:08 AM »

Then, that so-called fact doesn't make any sense to me. My Asian parents' friends are very short, but my friends end up tall.

You know what, fk it. No use thinking of it now and living in the past and there's lots of grey areas. For example, a couple in my family are both 5'2 and their sons are 5'10. And they are actually their sons(lol) cause they look exactly like the father. There's also a couple who's 5'10(male) and 5'5(female), and their sons are 5'11 and 5'3. That's the tall gene and short gene business I guess, but I can't help but feel for the 5'3 dude. He must hate his brother..
Go figure.

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 11:55:43 AM »

You know what, fk it. No use thinking of it now and living in the past and there's lots of grey areas. For example, a couple in my family are both 5'2 and their sons are 5'10. And they are actually their sons(lol) cause they look exactly like the father. There's also a couple who's 5'10(male) and 5'5(female), and their sons are 5'11 and 5'3. That's the tall gene and short gene business I guess, but I can't help but feel for the 5'3 dude. He must hate his brother..
Go figure.

Yeah, it's no use thinking of it, but I think it's safe to assume that I did stunt my height.

Uppland

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 12:11:25 PM »

You don't stunt your height unless you are legitimately malnourished, children whose genes make them grow taller are hungrier and thus eat more that's the correlation. Not that it matters now anyway.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 12:18:37 PM »

That's weird because I know a lot of guys who end up shorter than their fathers (me included by around 10cm's).

Your genes were responsible for your height, unless you grew up in a third world nation. Even smoking from an early age on will only marginally reduce your growth. The only way of having a signicicantly shorter statue is by suffering to a serious long term caloric deficit in your childhood.

Razorfin

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 12:35:04 PM »

BruceWayne,

I really dont see what this post actually achieves, the only things you have done is 1) tell people about something that everyone already knows about 2) draw attention to the fact that you dont have the guts or money to do LL  in which case, why are you even on this forum .. and finally 3) attempt to make others sympathize with your current family situation.

I do just want to put something out there, nobody actually cares about what you or anybody else realistically puts on this forum (everyone has their own goals). I want to lengthen by 15cm to make myself 6.08ft (we all know im gunna say 6ft1). Uppland, who is well versed in the potential complications of LL and holds a reserved viewpoint on extreme lengthening and proportion discussions, isnt even able to change most people's minds.

Take this into account when making posts. Going onto a LL forum and saying "I don't have the guts or money to do this" or "waiting for effective LL alternative" .. really doesn't get any of the responses that you desire. Either accept you cant do it and let those that want to, to post important or related questions. Or, decide you want to do it and post your own questions regarding leg lengthening (processes, recovery time, doctor reviews, proportion discussions ect).

Regards

chineseguy

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2015, 12:52:14 PM »

Bruce wayne.   

there is no use.     what if many know your real height. they will laugh you or what if you need to remove shoe.  can you do it?        it possible you got short gene from mom.   i belive me got short gene from grandparents.  coz he is 5 5 and grandma five one.

if you dont want ll.  then accept fact.     do it while 20s for better recovery.  alternative will be around after 20 to 30 yrs i belive

microman

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2015, 01:28:13 PM »

i have those, you get 6cm out of them.

Uppland

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2015, 06:06:17 PM »

Look, who attacked me first?

Doesn't matter, this is a forum about the limb lengthening surgery. If you aren't planning to do it then I wish you the best.

Samuimw

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2015, 09:56:58 AM »

Wearing 5 cm lifts is not always the best solution if you are really short, trust me. I was happy before when I started wearing lift ,feeling more confident with myself but after wearing it for years I felt really bad ,because I knew it was not my real height.

Cartman

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2015, 11:29:42 AM »

It is not a good solution. Lifts help, help a lot, it's true, but wearing them is like to wear a toupet if you are bald: you'll "return" short when you'll leave them at home (and that day will surely come..)

jaymorgan712

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2015, 03:48:45 PM »

Penguin is right! I have 4 brothers an none of us are taller than dad. Our mum is 5'2 (158 centimetres) and I'm 171 centimetres, my dad is 5'10 178 centimetres, and my brothers all range from 5'7 up to 5'10.
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.
Pages: [1]   Go Up